Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2014, 09:57   #256
Senior Member+

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
well, dropped somewhere over there...not necessarily on their brothers, but close to them.
Let's see how much fight would be left in them then.
Maybe it'll put more fight in them,don't they believe in a eye for a eye an all that? (Just saying).
There's nothing religious (Islamic) about violence,especially this cold hearted murderous sort.
Perhaps a televised version of your previous solution would be more fitting/disheartening to them?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-02-2014, 10:23   #257
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1095985]I have a much better idea. It appears that both of these men like to fight - and what is more they want to fight to help their muslim 'brothers'.
With this aim in mind, it would be good if they could be parachuted into Afghanistan....but let's not give them parachutes eh?[/QUOTE
Use them as target practice for our lads
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 10:31   #258
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I would also use as target practice, the piece of crap that defended em, fer pleading as they only killed one, they didn't deserve FULL life sentences.
Old 27-02-2014, 10:51   #259
Full Member+

Perhaps they could use these animals for testing on.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..