Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 13:32   #226
Full Member+

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Just read that the funeral for Drummer Lee Rigby will be in Bury on the 12th July. What a sad day, terrible for the poor lads family.
Old 09-07-2013, 19:05   #227
Full Member+

There is a vigil for Lee Rigby at Oswaldtwistle War Memorial on Thursday 11th July at 8 pm. Collection for Help For Heroes.
Old 26-02-2014, 16:50   #228
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And at last a proper decision has been made. (since we can't order a death sentence)

Lee Rigby: Woolwich Killers Jailed For Life
Old 26-02-2014, 16:59   #229
Beacon of light

I hope they are served bacon every day.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 17:22   #230
Full Member+

Apparently, the barrister of one of the evil pigs said that a whole life sentence would be inhuman! Excuse me, but they forfeited the right to be classed as human when they carried out the vicious slaughter of an innocent son, brother, father who was just going about his business on a public street. I hope they rot.
Old 26-02-2014, 17:49   #231
Senior Member+

What I'm about to say is not like me as I value life (even if that person has done wrong) But.....In cases like these (were there is No doubt) They should just shoot them and save the taxpayer some money.
More likely they'll be given everything (sky tv,exercise,warm food etc) till they (hopefully) take their own life.

P.S I'm impressed with MP comment,I didn't think you had it in you Margaret.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 18:00   #232
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Why has one got Life without release n the other got at least 45 yrs? There should be no difference at all between the 2 murdering savages. The key should be thrown away on both of em. Also those shouting n protesting outside the court, should be arrested, thrown out of country, born here or not,no difference, n sent to a country which is predominately there religion. simple as.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 26-02-2014, 18:04   #233
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why has one got Life without release n the other got at least 45 yrs? There should be no difference at all between the 2 murdering savages. The key should be thrown away on both of em. Also those shouting n protesting outside the court, should be arrested, thrown out of country, born here or not,no difference, n sent to a country which is predominately there religion. simple as.
I think they said the one that got 45 years has mental health issues. Don't they both?
Old 26-02-2014, 18:07   #234
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why has one got Life without release n the other got at least 45 yrs? p
Due to him being some kind of retard they've been lenient! I'm with you Cashy, they should both get life & it to mean just that, locked away until they die, but for me, a length of rope would be the preferred option.
Old 26-02-2014, 18:26   #235
Full Member+

It says on the news that they started fighting with the guards in the dock. Would they have done that if the guards were armed? I think not. One bullet in the back of their skulls would have saved the tax payers a fortune.
Old 26-02-2014, 18:31   #236
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

But why should there be no re-course on those outside court that were supporting em? Too ruddy soft here altogether.
Old 26-02-2014, 19:11   #237
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
What I'm about to say is not like me as I value life (even if that person has done wrong) But.....In cases like these (were there is No doubt) They should just shoot them and save the taxpayer some money.
More likely they'll be given everything (sky tv,exercise,warm food etc) till they (hopefully) take their own life.

P.S I'm impressed with MP comment,I didn't think you had it in you Margaret.
Well, that just shows that you still have a lot to learn about me.
If I had my way they would be strung up.....once they were dead they would be buried among pig entrails.
They are not soldiers, because soldiers are brave. They twisted the islamic religion to justify what they did to another human being. They are criminal cowards.
They should not be allowed to live, but then killing them would make them martyrs....well, unless they were buried in the way I suggested......they would never get into their version of heaven then.
Old 26-02-2014, 19:58   #238
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Well, that just shows that you still have a lot to learn about me.
If I had my way they would be strung up.....once they were dead they would be buried among pig entrails.
They are not soldiers, because soldiers are brave. They twisted the islamic religion to justify what they did to another human being. They are criminal cowards.
They should not be allowed to live, but then killing them would make them martyrs....well, unless they were buried in the way I suggested......they would never get into their version of heaven then.
Nice,I agree 100%

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 20:01   #239
Beacon of light

Just my honest opinion.....nothing more.
Old 26-02-2014, 20:13   #240
JFT96

Personally I feel they should be shot, they want to be soilders...

However, one has a whole life tariff and the other will be 67 before he can be considered for parole.

Our justice system allowed these creatures to have a fair and just trial, with a decent defense and then decided to lock them up for a very long time.
Which is why we are better than they are.

I am sure in Belmarsh they will recieve a warm welcome from the prison guards and all the big inmates who are looking for new boyfriends. I hope they will have very very sore bottoms for some time to come.
I have no doubt the regular prisoners will help them see the error of their ways.
DaveinGermany likes this.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..