Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2013, 16:39   #211
God Member

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
???

That is proof of what?

Mad Cow's opinion?
I am not a pagan but did research that 'religion' a while back.

Pagan Morals - Tacoma Paganism | Examiner.com

"Pagan morality is also expressed in the Threefold Law, which states that whatever one does to another person, animal, item, living being of any sort, non-living item of any sort or an action or intense thought will return with triple force to you. Simply, if you do a positive act that you will receive positivity three times greater than your action and should you do a negative action that the negativity will also come back to you three times greater than your original negative action"

When he made a derisory comment about people who filter air - he has got rather a large case of pollution 'rebounded' to him.

Neat don't you think?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-06-2013, 17:13   #212
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Attack on soldier in woolwich

More of your bollox.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 17:18   #213
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
More of your bollox.
Watch out - too much negative thinking went into that

Old 20-06-2013, 17:21   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Watch out - too much negative thinking went into that
At least it's thinking and not just putting a ridiculous belief on by rote.
Old 20-06-2013, 17:27   #215
God Member

Just be ready to get triple ridicule back.
I just found the Singapore pollution to be amusingly ironic.

Old 20-06-2013, 17:34   #216

Quote:
Just be ready to get triple ridicule back.
Triple ridicule?

This is AccyWeb, just posting means more than that, even you should have learnt by now.
Old 20-06-2013, 18:16   #217
Senior Member+

So if all the people of Singapore are suffering because of GEaston, Does that mean that the whole of Hyndburn will suffer because of Less`s posts. Won`t that include you , meaning you`ve had more upset because of Less, meaning we will have to suffer again, including you, again meaning..... this could go on forever.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:55   #218
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
So if all the people of Singapore are suffering because of GEaston, Does that mean that the whole of Hyndburn will suffer because of Less`s posts. Won`t that include you , meaning you`ve had more upset because of Less, meaning we will have to suffer again, including you, again meaning..... this could go on forever.
I am not an expert on Pagan Karma but it is likely related to the degree of malice handed out. Less's remarks are mildly offensive most of the time, so there wouldn't be drastic repercussions for him, he will just receive annoyance three times more often than he hands out, allegedly.

As for the Singapore pollution - inexplicably coincidental. I can't believe that the whole population deserved it, unless they have some wholesale animosity to the people of Indonesia where it originates. I don't know about their local politics.

No doubt Mr Easton has offended more than just some folk here so gets his bad karma back big time variety.

Old 20-06-2013, 19:06   #219
Senior Member+

And while you`re gloating, thousands are suffering, will you get some negative Karma for that?
Old 20-06-2013, 19:11   #220
Senior Member+

I think rather than had read all that I would've rather open this bottle of red stagg that I got for £15 from asda (great price) negative or positive?
Old 20-06-2013, 19:17   #221
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
And while you`re gloating, thousands are suffering, will you get some negative Karma for that?
I am not gloating - just indifferently observing - neutral emotion gets no return.

Old 20-06-2013, 19:34   #222
Senior Member+

Quote:
Sounds a bit like gloating to me.
Old 21-06-2013, 03:33   #223

Marge,

I don't offend people anywhere.

Singapore gets polluted by Indonesia once a year every year because the backward ingrates that live in that country just set fire to their land as the easiest way of clearing the weeds.

I could do with your air-purifiers here for sure. Not because I'm a paranoid delusional who things the government is trying to kill me by putting particles in the air but because the air over here right now really does have pollutants in it. Stepping outside is like bonfire night.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 07:47   #224
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I am not an expert on Pagan Karma but it is likely related to the degree of malice handed out. Less's remarks are mildly offensive most of the time, so there wouldn't be drastic repercussions for him, he will just receive annoyance three times more often than he hands out, allegedly.

As for the Singapore pollution - inexplicably coincidental. I can't believe that the whole population deserved it, unless they have some wholesale animosity to the people of Indonesia where it originates. I don't know about their local politics.

No doubt Mr Easton has offended more than just some folk here so gets his bad karma back big time variety.
That allegedly has a lot to answer for
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 07:50   #225
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
Marge,

I don't offend people anywhere.

Singapore gets polluted by Indonesia once a year every year because the backward ingrates that live in that country just set fire to their land as the easiest way of clearing the weeds.

I could do with your air-purifiers here for sure. Not because I'm a paranoid delusional who things the government is trying to kill me by putting particles in the air but because the air over here right now really does have pollutants in it. Stepping outside is like bonfire night.
They've just highlighted pollution in Singapore this morning on Breakfast TV, it looked pretty horrendous to me
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..