Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2008, 18:51   #151
God Member

Re: bye all

I have some spare pans and bedding for a double bed, probably got more bits and pieces too.
Old 11-01-2008, 18:52   #152
God Member

just text em and she needs a double mattress if anyone has one, she has the base but just no mattress, grego i think the bedding will come in handy for when she gets a bed
Old 11-01-2008, 18:55   #153
God Member

grego, em said YES PLEASE!!! to the bedding and pans
Old 11-01-2008, 18:57   #154
God Member

I dont know Em and haven't got her number but if she's only 10 mins from Sandy Lane I'm quite close and may be able to drop off over the weekend.
Old 11-01-2008, 18:59   #155
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
grego, em said YES PLEASE!!! to the bedding and pans
Just seen that post Shaz, no problem I'll sort the stuff out, just post or PM me her address or whatever and I'll arrange to drop it off.
Old 11-01-2008, 19:00   #156
God Member

lol i've pm'd you her number grego (and yes i did ask em if i could)
Old 12-01-2008, 05:54   #157
Resting in Peace

we have a hoover in working order with all the tools she can have but someone will have to pick it up
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:47   #158

I have a portable tv, Its one of the old 'spacemans helmet' ones maybe ok for her son? Need someone to collect it though
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:36   #159
God Member

has anyone possibly got a car and would they like to pick these items up for Em?
Old 12-01-2008, 11:55   #160
God Member

Emma isnt actually moving into the house till Monday
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33   #161
God Member

I have a Tefal electic kettle in full working order - replaced it only because it is lime green! -will someone who has her contact details please ask her if she wants it, and where to take it.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 15:06   #162
God Member

Margaret yes she does need a kettle, if you pm Derekgas he is going to pick all items up and take them all to Emma's sometime on Monday i think
Old 12-01-2008, 15:25   #163
Resting in Peace

Unfortunately, just recently thrown loads of stuff out which may have been useful, just bibs and bobs, like pictures, ginger jars, etc., somewhere in the loft .. these can be personal taste and she may not want.

Will take a look over the weekend anyway.

Hyndburn Used Furniture Store took my old suite away. Seems to be a charitable organisation for people like Emma who have found themselves in this type of situation, but really don't know how they operate. Is on Fairfield Street and possibly linked to the Council ? 01254 393784.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 15:33   #164
Resident Waffler

Just had a look at the website and it looks like they work along the lines of a charity shop, accepting donations and selling the items, but very very cheaply.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 15:35   #165
God Member

Em said she's been to one charity (ish) shop already, i dont know if it was the one mentioned above or not

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..