Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2008, 18:05   #181
Resting in Peace

Re: bye all

How is she for towels/t-towels ?.. could def. sort out something on these items. Lots knocking about at work that were sent as samples to us (hope the Directors not looking at this .. )
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-01-2008, 18:10   #182
God Member

Derek i'm just going to ring em now, i'm going to take that mattress over tonight, got Richards landrover

Last edited by flashy; 14-01-2008 at 18:12.
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 18:13   #183
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
How is she for towels/t-towels ?.. could def. sort out something on these items. Lots knocking about at work that were sent as samples to us (hope the Directors not looking at this .. )
Kate, you reading my pm's? lol, just been given some similar item's, but I feel sure that the more towels one has, the better, we go through about six just on a sunday in our house, haha, if you can i'm sure they would be appreciated, i'm not saying you should put yourself at risk. lol
Thank you.

Derek.
Old 14-01-2008, 18:20   #184
God Member

right i'm going up to Ems tonight with that mattress, at least she'll be comfortable tonight no need to pick it up Derek
Old 14-01-2008, 18:27   #185
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
right i'm going up to Ems tonight with that mattress, at least she'll be comfortable tonight no need to pick it up Derek
Ok, I couldn't have gone tonight, ankle biters and me home alone. lol
Old 14-01-2008, 18:29   #186
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Kate, you reading my pm's? lol, just been given some similar item's, but I feel sure that the more towels one has, the better, we go through about six just on a sunday in our house, haha, if you can i'm sure they would be appreciated, i'm not saying you should put yourself at risk. lol
Thank you.

Derek.
Oh, must be summat to do with the p.m I got which was a little confusing .. find out what colour her bathroom suite if poss... might as well search for summat that matches .. Course white no problem.
Old 14-01-2008, 18:29   #187
God Member

lol its ok, its about time i got off my fat arse and did something for her anyway
Old 14-01-2008, 18:32   #188
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Will find her a mattress protector .. always useful.
Old 14-01-2008, 18:33   #189
God Member

ahhhhhhhhh clever ******
Old 14-01-2008, 19:24   #190

Good luck i hope something come,s your way.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 19:26   #191
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard View Post
Good luck i hope something come,s your way.

mallard she's sorted now lol
Old 14-01-2008, 21:30   #192
God Member

Em now has a mattress, Kate her bathroom is orange
Old 14-01-2008, 21:48   #193
Resident Waffler

Maybe it would be an idea if we had a list of what she is in need of and then we can have a see if we've got a spare one or know someone who might have a spare one.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 21:51   #194
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Em now has a mattress, Kate her bathroom is orange
Mmmmm.. better play it safe then and go with white or ivory methinks..

Some big bath sheets so that she can wrap that little sprog up when he gets out of the bath. Aah ..why do kids grow up Flashy ?
Old 15-01-2008, 07:20   #195
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

What an awful situation to be in, I'm going round tonight with cutlery, towels, cups, glasses and a few bits and bobs.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..