Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2008, 22:22   #91
God Member

Re: bye all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
so theres a choice.... tombraider, bonnyboy or yolanda
It wasn't right at this moment.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-01-2008, 22:22   #92
God Member

if you're worried about saying who has deducted you karma Blazey I have no probs saying I did, but I did sign it and I tell ya it takes alot for me to deduct it

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 22:24   #93
God Member

oh and whoever gave me karma, ta but u didn't sign it oh and it's Lesley not Leslie!!! I'm a woman you know ok now I'm just being picky

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 22:24   #94
Senior Member+

i have been checking the chat room, waiting for you to leave

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 22:24   #95
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
if you're worried about saying who has deducted you karma Blazey I have no probs saying I did, but I did sign it and I tell ya it takes alot for me to deduct it
No im on about the comments in the good rep, the comments are presumably confidential if they're specifically private. Whats your bad rep got to do with people thinking she's making the story up?
Old 01-01-2008, 22:25   #96
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
i have been checking the chat room, waiting for you to leave
OK, well I'll let you know.
Old 01-01-2008, 22:26   #97
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
No im on about the comments in the good rep, the comments are presumably confidential if they're specifically private. Whats your bad rep got to do with people thinking she's making the story up?
It's got nothing to do with it, I just thought you were concerned about whether negative karma should be confidential so thought I would out myself anyway

Last edited by harwood red; 01-01-2008 at 22:28.
Old 01-01-2008, 22:27   #98
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
It's got nothing to do with it, I just thought you were concerned about whether karma should be confidential so thought I would out myself anyway
OK, I'll bear that in mind.
Old 01-01-2008, 22:34   #99
Resident Waffler

Well I for one didn't doubt your story, Em.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 01-01-2008 at 22:36.
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 22:46   #100

neither do i. And blazey while i get on with you ok most of the time why oh why do you choose to talk **** on some topics you have no idea about?
Old 01-01-2008, 22:53   #101
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
neither do i. And blazey while i get on with you ok most of the time why oh why do you choose to talk **** on some topics you have no idea about?
Well firstly, i've been in a similar situation to emma and used maundy grange. I've also requested getting onto the housing list at one point, so I know how to do that, and it was....2 yrs ago, so I'm guessing its not changed at all too much so I can give advice on this issue.

Secondly, I was in the position of her little boy once, though a bit older, and my mum was able to deal with the problem really well and we got housed really fast, and so I feel that if she can do it after really being kicked out into the cold night, then its possible, and I know there is no way in hell that she'd have left me at my grandparents, gone out, and then sat on the internet at her friends house the next day whilst I was worried and confused.

The only difference is that it wasn't new years day.
Old 01-01-2008, 22:55   #102
Senior Member+

my son is here with me..... we had already arranged for him to stay last night so picking him up would have confused him...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 01-01-2008, 22:56   #103
Resident Waffler

So what difference does it make that she's on the internet? Presumably her little boy is asleep so it won't be affecting him at all. You got housed 'really fast' and it wasn't New Year's Day. She's not even been homeless 24 hours yet and it IS New Year's Day.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 23:00   #104
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
So what difference does it make that she's on the internet? Presumably her little boy is asleep so it won't be affecting him at all. You got housed 'really fast' and it wasn't New Year's Day. She's not even been homeless 24 hours yet and it IS New Year's Day.
I dont think she classes as homeless at the moment with staying at a friends. You have to actually be on the street, or thats what I was told when I went. Think she'd class as being 'temporarily accomodated'. Hence why I suggested that her friend sets an 'eviction' date so they assume she will be made to go onto the streets.
Old 01-01-2008, 23:01   #105
Senior Member+

i am staying here tonight, like i said back to accy tomoro

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..