Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 16:20   #46
Full Member+

Re: Child Killers

What I don't understand is why he was allowed anywhere near the children he sired given that he had already served time for stabbing a former partner and her mother. Where were social services.? They were hardly living anonymously. Warts on the arse of society.!
westendlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2013, 16:31   #47
Beacon of light

He was a damned expensive wart...he was taking the taxpayers of this country for 60K per year....what kind of job would he need to earn that kind of money after tax
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 16:32   #48
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
We will have to see Mr c.......
But as sure as sun comes up in the morning there will be another sociopath coming along pretty soon for us to debate in this forum.
Didn't have to wait long
Tucked inside page 16 todays D Telegraph " Father of 17 gets life for stabbing man to death.

Feckless dad of 17 is given life for pub knife murder | UK | News | Daily Express)

Notorious father Jamie Cumming faces life sentence for Dundee murder - Dundee / Local / News / The Courier
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 17:10   #49
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yeh but me point is its perfectly possible fer this piece of crap to be released then, n with the do-gooders multiplying by the year, it wouldn't surprise me.
To me its time to start again with the justice, they did away with hanging back in the sixties now sentencing is just a joke, Why say life sentence when everybody knows it doesn't me that, again the two others were given 17 years but will only serve half, so why say they've got 17 years, say what you want about the yanks they certainly give the right sentences to people like this I doubt if any of um would see the light of day ever again across the pond
westendlass likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 20:27   #50
God Member

why the hell wasnt he given a life scentance for each child he killed to be served consecutivly.At least that way there would be a chance he would die in jail.

heres hoping the other cellmates burn him alive in his cell.If teh courts cant dish out justice then let the other inmates

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 20:31   #51
God Member

mind you it didnt take long for a MP to jump up and try using these childrens deaths to justify screwing the poor in this country .What he said basically tars everyone with teh same brush and implies that everyone on benefits only has kids to get money and will kill them trying to get more

another MP with a bit more sense said that was like saying all middle class doctors are serial killers like harold shipman

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 05-04-2013, 08:10   #52
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
mind you it didnt take long for a MP to jump up and try using these childrens deaths to justify screwing the poor in this country .What he said basically tars everyone with teh same brush and implies that everyone on benefits only has kids to get money and will kill them trying to get more

another MP with a bit more sense said that was like saying all middle class doctors are serial killers like harold shipman
Well there certainly is something wrong with people like philpott being able to claim a kings ransom while sitting on his backside milking the system, the welfare state was set up as a safety net, not a lifestyle
Jim Procter and Sunflower49 like this.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:20   #53
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well there certainly is something wrong with people like philpott being able to claim a kings ransom while sitting on his backside milking the system, the welfare state was set up as a safety net, not a lifestyle
i am aware of that jay but this creature is a one off .The MP made it sound like all people on benefit with kids were only having kids for money and were a commodity rather than a loved one.I think it vile that this MP used these childrens deaths to justify further cuts to people on teh breadline when the real questions he should have been asking is why the law is so soft on people who murder or abuse children
cashman and Eric like this.

Old 05-04-2013, 17:24   #54
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i am aware of that jay but this creature is a one off .The MP made it sound like all people on benefit with kids were only having kids for money and were a commodity rather than a loved one.I think it vile that this MP used these childrens deaths to justify further cuts to people on teh breadline when the real questions he should have been asking is why the law is so soft on people who murder or abuse children
Sorry accyman, he might be a one off, but there are a hell of a lot of feral families with 10 11 12 kids and the mother usually say I just love kids, well to me if they want 10 11 or 12 kids fine, but don't expect the tax payer to keep them for the next 18 years, its a case of learning to cut your cloth according to the wide, not expecting society to do it for you
maxthecollie likes this.
Old 06-04-2013, 14:15   #55
Resting in Peace

Just been reading that Philpott might be in for a rough ride in the nick, it appears that gypsies have put a contract out on him, shame that ain't it
Old 06-04-2013, 16:41   #56
Senior Member+

Quote:
Just been reading that Philpott might be in for a rough ride in the nick, it appears that gypsies have put a contract out on him, shame that ain't it
Wish you had not told me this john , dont think i'll sleep tonight now
Old 06-04-2013, 19:25   #57
Beacon of light

that would save the state some money then.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 20:27   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Well i fer one will never call the gypos again.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:35   #59
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well i fer one will never call the gypos again.
Salt of the earth Cashy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..