Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2006, 21:36   #16
God Member

Re: David Guilfoyle: Fitzpatrick guilty

If you had the persistence to read my other post you would see I apologized if I offended anyone from Guilfoyle's family.
I'm also sorry if it is wrong that I have a problem that a man I knew for so long has been given 20 years in prison for a murder which might not even be a murder.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-07-2006, 16:58   #17

if it was manslaughter there would of been signs of a struggle and knowing dave like i did he would of hit back causing bruises at least to shane.
shane has got dave from behind in the most cowardly way possible, waiting for him in the dark to come home. if only he'd of been a big man and faced dave in daylight and face to face, dave would still be here now.
not a day goes by when i dont think of dave and how much i miss him, as far as i'm concerned, being involved like i was and following the court case they have got the right person for this. maybe now they'll follow up on a certain ex wife of shane's and his son too.
della84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 17:08   #18
God Member

You're bang out of order.
You don't have a clue what happened that night.
How dare you rip into Shane's family - who the hell do you think you are??

I am sorry for your loss but at least have the tact to emapthise with 3 children that have lost their father for a long time; wrongly in my view.

Last edited by shakermaker; 18-07-2006 at 17:12.
Old 18-07-2006, 18:30   #19

i haven't ripped into shane's family. i do feel for his girls, they must feel how dave's daughter feels, but at least they can go visit him!

and as for the wife and the son, i've only said what everyone else, including the police are thinking.

nobody is out to cause offence when it comes to shane or dave but i have the right to express my views.

and you are right i dont know what happened that night, but i know dave and how he worked and i know shane and how he was.

only he knows whats happened and hopefully he'll have the decency to now say where his body is so that dave's family and friends can say goodbye and lay him to rest and give the respect he deserves.

no body deserves to be murdered, and over what seems to be so trivial is such a sad and tragic thing.
della84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 07:24   #20
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by della84
as i'm concerned, being involved like i was and following the court case they have got the right person for this. maybe now they'll follow up on a certain ex wife of shane's and his son too.
This is in fact where you ripped into Shane's family.

I am presuming you have evidence tying shane's ex wife in? If not you should be ashamed.

For the record, I have met all involved, and she had nothing to do with this. If you had seen any of the emotion I saw you would agree.

So tell me, do you have evidence or are you just a lying s**t stirrer?

Last edited by wolverine; 19-07-2006 at 07:27.
wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 16:11   #21
Junior Member+

Quote:
This is in fact where you ripped into Shane's family
Quote:
If you had seen any of the emotion I saw you would agree
Whats all this Shane this and Shane that like you know him, as for Mrs Fitzpatrick don't forget all the items she removed from Guilfoyle's house in order apparantly not to incriminate him, and didn't she get help in doing that from someone who she was knocking off.
devil in disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 16:41   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil in disguise
Whats all this Shane this and Shane that like you know him, as for Mrs Fitzpatrick don't forget all the items she removed from Guilfoyle's house in order apparantly not to incriminate him, and didn't she get help in doing that from someone who she was knocking off.
It's not an episode in eastenders. Grow up.
These are real people's lives & you are ripping into them on an internet forum, have you no tact?
At least show some use of brain power & discuss the case if you want to be taken seriously. If not, join the Corrie forum. I'm sure they'll accept your empty pulp fiction drivel.

Last edited by shakermaker; 19-07-2006 at 16:44.
Old 19-07-2006, 22:48   #23
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil in disguise
Whats all this Shane this and Shane that like you know him
I haven't the foggiest. If you read the post properly I am talking about his family. For the record, I have met him and Mr Guilfoyle but don't know them, however I do know his family and people like you are causing unecessary further distress.

Lets stop now, eh?
wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 23:08   #24
God Member

How can you know there were no signs of a struggle with no body, there could have been a fight.
I think this thread is getting out of hand, people are getting hurt that don't need it at this time.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 21:49   #25
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I think this thread is getting out of hand, people are getting hurt that don't need it at this time.
You're not trying to get the mods to close or delete this thread are we hatter?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 11:49   #26
Junior Member+

Quote:
have you no tact?
Sorry my friend but I am not very tactfull when discussing murdering scumbags.
devil in disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 17:24   #27
God Member

The human race has evolved it seems...even a person with evidently the least IQ on the planet has developed an instinct to use Accyweb.
Old 26-07-2006, 22:59   #28
Junior Member+

i agree lack of evidence, apart from the torch which could also point to someone else, mind you he did buy bin bags, and you only buy those when disposing of a body right! i cant believe on the evidence given he got life. maybe police should have left it at that till if and when a body turns up. or for more conclusive proof. how the jury can prove a person is alive or dead? you cant unless it was witnessed first hand or there is a body, neither of which happened. the whole case has been put forward on pure guess work. guessing shane went at night dressed all in black as he was not seen there in black it IS ONLY GUESS WORK. well i guess im the queen of england so it must be true! the whole case looks dodgy from start to finish. i have my own theory but i dont want to upset anyone so im not saying. i do feel sorry for family on both sides but what if they got it wrong?
target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2006, 12:27   #29
Junior Member+

scrote huh. well if i post my theory i might upset other scrotes i was very objective and tried not to offend anyone. your very rude and have no manners whatever my opion is it will upset the family of either side. if you read it properly i didnt actually say i thought he was guilty or innocent. how can that offend you ! i said it was crap evidence.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:35   #30
Junior Member+

yes of, lol. and your name is? do you either parties?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..