Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2007, 20:34   #46
I am Banned

Re: Paedophiles and Chemical castration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
Make sure that my children didn't play anywhere near them.
Hey Grego. I take it that isn't a photo of you. Aren't you abusing that childs rights? Glass houses and stones come to mind.
Accrington Web
Old 13-06-2007, 20:39   #47
God Member

What child is that Piltymon? My avatar is a photo of Andy Pipkin as we are very similar, as for locking up my children why should we have to do that, next you'll be saying that the children are asking for it.
Old 13-06-2007, 20:44   #48
I am Banned

Quote:
What child is that Piltymon? My avatar is a photo of Andy Pipkin as we are very similar, as for locking up my children why should we have to do that, next you'll be saying that the children are asking for it.
WHy not use your own photo then? That photo is offensive. If you don't know why then start a thread about it. Enlightenment is good for the soul!
Old 13-06-2007, 21:05   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
WHy not use your own photo then? That photo is offensive. If you don't know why then start a thread about it. Enlightenment is good for the soul!
I dont know why my avatar would be offensive to anyone, maybe you can enlighten me?
Old 13-06-2007, 21:16   #50
I am Banned

Quote:
I dont know why my avatar would be offensive to anyone, maybe you can enlighten me?
The person in the photo is obviously handicapped and the word Huh with a questionmark is saying that she doesn't understand what is going on. Much like I think that you don't so maybe I'm wrong. Keep the photo, it suits you!
Old 13-06-2007, 21:21   #51
God Member

Thanks, by the way its a bloke.
Old 13-06-2007, 21:29   #52
I am Banned

Quote:
Thanks, by the way its a bloke.
So what's his similarity to you?
Old 13-06-2007, 21:29   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I think the fact that its voluntary is where it falls down, do paedophiles care about their urges? Some travel to countries so they can be with a child. Maybe the chemical castration should be punishment, think we're too soft in this country.
agree entirely grego, i think it would be much cheaper to EXECUTE the perverted gits though.
Old 13-06-2007, 21:33   #54
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
agree entirely grego, i think it would be much cheaper to EXECUTE the perverted gits though.
There was me thinking you were intelligent! What a let down. Where would you draw the line?
Old 13-06-2007, 21:38   #55
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
There was me thinking you were intelligent! What a let down. Where would you draw the line?
you know what thought did? the line in my book- anyone who interferes with a kid,simple as.
Old 13-06-2007, 21:46   #56
I am Banned

Quote:
you know what thought did? the line in my book- anyone who interferes with a kid,simple as.
So what sentance would YOU pass?
Old 13-06-2007, 21:58   #57
God Member

I think voluntary chemical castration is a good idea. I've seen a few cases of men (in internet articles) who hate living with these abnormal tendencies and have actually tried to get a doctor to castrate them completely, which although I dont believe is a huge practice here, u can get it done in some places abroad.

One think that I find ironic is that once in my law lesson we studied a case about a mental woman having a relationship with another man in the hospital and they thought it best to have her sterilized so she didnt have to go through the strain of having a child. It was deemed a 'necessity' yet isnt it a same necessity to rid our society of paedophiles?

If anyone wants to check up on the case you'll find it in many criminal law books under necessity, the case is Re F 1990.
Havent come across any 'necessary' castration of paedophiles yet though. Thats human rights for you.
Old 13-06-2007, 22:26   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
So what sentance would YOU pass?
already said in my first post - top em, simple as that. many kids are phsycologically damaged for life with these people, thats where my sympathy lies, not with these perverts, if that dont sit well with you. TOUGH.
Old 13-06-2007, 22:35   #59
God Member

Quote:
already said in my first post - top em, simple as that. many kids are phsycologically damaged for life with these people, thats where my sympathy lies, not with these perverts, if that dont sit well with you. TOUGH.
as I said above, there are paedophiles who recognise they have a problem and do try to seek help such as chemical and physical castration.

The main problem with this simple solution is that with the world with people wanting to punish paedophiles, the men who KNOW their feelings are wrong before they have commited a serious sickening crime dont actually feel able to get help and so they are left having to try battle with their impulses.

Not all paedophiles are cruel weirdos, normal respectable men can feel dangerous sexual impulses towards children and women but its a very serious thing to admit to someone, and the impulses are left with no aid to control them unfortunatly.
I can understand its hard to understand but then i dont understand the urge to want to kill someone regardless of their crime either. Thats not what civilised human intelligence should amount to.
Old 13-06-2007, 22:42   #60
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
as I said above, there are paedophiles who recognise they have a problem and do try to seek help such as chemical and physical castration.

The main problem with this simple solution is that with the world with people wanting to punish paedophiles, the men who KNOW their feelings are wrong before they have commited a serious sickening crime dont actually feel able to get help and so they are left having to try battle with their impulses.

Not all paedophiles are cruel weirdos, normal respectable men can feel dangerous sexual impulses towards children and women but its a very serious thing to admit to someone, and the impulses are left with no aid to control them unfortunatly.
I can understand its hard to understand but then i dont understand the urge to want to kill someone regardless of their crime either. Thats not what civilised human intelligence should amount to.
if one of your family was damaged by one, perhaps you may understand.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..