Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 16:32   #31
God Member

Re: paris going to jail.................lol

seems it has been delayed so she can fulfil her duty at some sponsorship do

Right lets all get sponsored for something in 2008 and rob that bank that slinky has her eye on

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-05-2007, 17:24   #32

watch this space something will come up and she won't have to go to jail!!!!!
lillypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 19:21   #33

Where Paris will be spending her time, (maybe). Sounds like the judge means business, (maybe).

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270193,00.html
bullseyebarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 20:37   #34
God Member

Looks like it will suit her to a tee. To think of all those goodies she will miss and all the toys she wont be allowed. What will she do while inside well see how much money she can make when she leaves and plan a huge getting out party.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 20:41   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Wonder if she will get preferencial treatment. I agree with panther she will be eaten alive, well unless she pays for some female body gaurds from amongst the other residents. She should be in straight away and with at least double the sentence to teach the arrogent selfish self centred self publisising little madame (cant write what I think) a lesson in what real life is like. Pity the publicity recieved wil raise her profile.
She will be eaten alive, eh. Is this a Freudian slip, or an intentional funny.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 20:49   #36
God Member

I understand from a 'source' with links to Sacramento (California State Capitol) that the mother has been on the phone non-stop demanding to speak to the Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger, demanding action , even a clemency pardon (something usually reserved for those on Death row)

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 22:00   #37
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
You see more of her Brian so are better informed than most. Fromwhat I have seen she has a big problem.
Nah Spugster, I broke off relations with her months ago. She kept trying to make ammends and pop in for a visit but I nixed that. Told her I had to get the place ready for The Queen's visit. I believe the little skank (I am talking about Paris!) put in a call to Lizzie and now I'm on the Queen's badside too!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 22:37   #38
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Be like me and leave the devils brew out of your life Wynonie, who the hell is Paris Hilton I thought it was a hotel.

Welcome back Ian! Everything doing okay with you now/ Did you get my PM?

Oh, sorry, off thread eh? Okay, well as for her highness Paris Hilton, she is a conceited, egotystical, . . . . wait a minute I've already said all that, alright, back on with the show!

BEA

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:23   #39
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee View Post
Welcome back Ian! Everything doing okay with you now/ Did you get my PM?

Oh, sorry, off thread eh? Okay, well as for her highness Paris Hilton, she is a conceited, egotystical, . . . . wait a minute I've already said all that, alright, back on with the show!

BEA
HI Brian check your e mail, "Thanks garinda for the usual useless information" .
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 16:16   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
She will be eaten alive, eh. Is this a Freudian slip, or an intentional funny.
A bit of both. There was a bit in a rag over here that here wardrobe is bigger than the cell she will have. She has a couple of weeks to get used to the idea of her "new" home which is more than most get so I hope she enjoys it. Her mother allegedly was not at all happy after paying all that money for her defence but then what do you expect when you raise a spoiled brat.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:01   #41

According to Sky News, you can sign a petition on her myspace page (or via it) appealing to the Governor of California to issue a pardon.....should you so wish.

Cos it rocks!!!

"I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates (396-314 B.C.)
MikeSz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz View Post
According to Sky News, you can sign a petition on her myspace page (or via it) appealing to the Governor of California to issue a pardon.....should you so wish.
Nahh ... I'm waiting for the video of her first conjugal visit
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 21:19   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz View Post

how many people are going to sign that? apart from Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears LOL
lillypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:33   #44

they should be no diffrence for them because if it was us we would get the book thown at us with big fine,s and the rest.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 16:26   #45
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Paris is now too "emotionally distraught and traumatised" by her impending 45-day jail sentence to testify in a court case, according to her psychiatrist.......how bloody convienent!! and (by) her fear of incarceration. ahhhh what a shame my heart bleeds

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..