Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2007, 15:38   #91
God Member

Re: paris going to jail.................lol

You might all say you hate her but lets faced it, you've all talked about her for 6 pages and you obviously love to hate her.

Basically by watching the news about her and reading it your all subconsciously being exploited by her. You have to love her for that
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-06-2007, 16:03   #92
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
You might all say you hate her but lets faced it, you've all talked about her for 6 pages and you obviously love to hate her.

Basically by watching the news about her and reading it your all subconsciously being exploited by her. You have to love her for that

We've had longer threads about dog dirt.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 17:57   #93
Senior Member+

'Tis true ! Can't be doing with the slapper myself,and I never watch her or read about her; classic waste of a good skin.
Old 28-06-2007, 19:52   #94
Resting in peace

Quote:

Will you please take time out to grow up, you are so naive blazey, please put your tiny brain into gear before posting.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 21:13   #95
Super Moderator

Quote:
You have to love her for that
You're right, Blazey, I'm just nuts about her. At least, she doesn't have tattoos all over her appendages like that strange woman they were rabbiting on about in the music forum. Incidentally your chameleon told me he had a bit of a soft spot for her too (although he had downed four halves of the Crown's best bitter in quick succession when he imparted this information to me).
Old 28-06-2007, 22:18   #96
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Will you please take time out to grow up, you are so naive blazey, please put your tiny brain into gear before posting.
Your telling me there is another reason why people are enjoying a very long boring discussion on hating paris hilton? I would call that OBVIOUS signs of loving to hate somebody and my post you quoted was meant as sarcasm.

As I've said before, so far every thread i've seen you post in that involves me is usually a post ABOUT me. I haven'y actually seen u discuss anything in the topics that I'm involved in other than observations you have OF ME. Do you really not have anything better to do?

I think its you who is acting very naive and immature by following me around to make dull comments and if I like Paris Hilton, why exactly shouldn't I discuss her in a thread about her without having people making comments about my intelligence 24/7?

I've been having a really good time on this forum really and there is only you who remains to have a bad attitude and it stinks, so please will you open a window?
Old 28-06-2007, 22:19   #97
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
You're right, Blazey, I'm just nuts about her. At least, she doesn't have tattoos all over her appendages like that strange woman they were rabbiting on about in the music forum. Incidentally your chameleon told me he had a bit of a soft spot for her too (although he had downed four halves of the Crown's best bitter in quick succession when he imparted this information to me).
All my lizards love paris hilton apart from our little Patsy Stone, she despises her.
Old 29-06-2007, 09:08   #98
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

thanks for the bad karma about paris
well i know who did it....its someone with no or little rep power, cuz it didnt do nothing.... at least leave your name....coward....LOL

but if i was to give it to you back it would take a lot off!!, but im not like that.....am i?...
Old 29-06-2007, 10:09   #99
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

....and one more thing...."IM I BOTHERED"

sorry i had to say that..lol
Old 29-06-2007, 11:41   #100
Resting in peace

Quote:
blazey, like Paris Hilton, why exactly shouldn't I discuss her in a thread about her without having people making comments about my intelligence 24/7?
I make comments very seldom about other members personalities, as you say it would not do for us all to agree all of the time, so if I have offended your sensitivity I apologise.
Old 29-06-2007, 12:26   #101
God Member

Quote:
I make comments very seldom about other members personalities, as you say it would not do for us all to agree all of the time, so if I have offended your sensitivity I apologise.
I doubt many people on this forum believe I have a sensitive bone in my body lol so do not worry, you have not offended me I just find it interesting that any time you comment on something i've said its not an argument against what i've said to disprove my theories, just sly comments at me personally.
Old 29-06-2007, 14:05   #102
Resting in peace

Quote:
I doubt many people on this forum believe I have a sensitive bone in my body lol so do not worry, you have not offended me I just find it interesting that any time you comment on something i've said its not an argument against what i've said to disprove my theories, just sly comments at me personally.
If as you say, unless I am sadly mistaken, are only 18 years of age, I take it all back the sly comments etc, but as my late Father said, "when it comes to revealing their age, some ladies are economic with the truth".
Old 29-06-2007, 15:32   #103
God Member

Quote:
If as you say, unless I am sadly mistaken, are only 18 years of age, I take it all back the sly comments etc, but as my late Father said, "when it comes to revealing their age, some ladies are economic with the truth".
Nobody can call Paris Hilton a bad egg. I'd rather be Paris Hilton than alot of the other celebrities like her. She isn't a trouble maker either and I like that. Better her being in prison for a driving offence than gettign done for assault like naomi campbell lol.
Old 29-06-2007, 15:38   #104
God Member

Quote:
Better her being in prison for a driving offence than gettign done for assault like naomi campbell lol.

Yeh of course, she couldn't possibly have done any damage to anyone while she was recklessy drink driving on more than one occasion could she
Old 29-06-2007, 15:42   #105
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Yeh of course, she couldn't possibly have done any damage to anyone while she was recklessy drink driving on more than one occasion could she
No but she didnt, and that seems to be peoples arguments for burning themselves on fags in their cars and not crashing so I guess that stands for the same thing to most people anyway

People drive over the speedlimit everyday, a criminal offence, yet how many of you class yourselves as criminals because you do reckless things in your cars?

Getting into a car drunk doesn't have an intention to hurt somebody (normally, unless your planning on running someone over), walking over to someone and assaulting someone with your mobile phone does have that intention and involves violence. Hence why I prefer paris' crime to naomi campbells

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..