Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: SHOULD THE UNEMPLOYED BE ALLOWED TO VOTE ?
yes 17 89.47%
no 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 09:28   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: should the unemployed be allowed to vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
the ukip wasnt the biggest winner last night it was the independents ukip is behind them no seriously labour tory or ukip werent the winners it was the no party self made councillor who stood as an independent.but thats not big news.lets not get in the way of the truth.
Which you wouldn't know if it jumped up and bit you on the bum
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-05-2013, 09:30   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Reckon both of em are too dense to wake up n smell the coffee, cmon certainly is a good example.
Oh come on Cashy if all Labour supporters were as thick as him they'd have imploded years ago.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:47   #33
Super Moderator

Quote:
but there is more independents than ukip. There is 44 more ,but the lib dems losing their deposit again.will there be a vote of no confidence for nick clegg ?by the lib dems thus splitting the coalition.
"Independents" aren't a political party, they're an assortment of...well, independents, standing on a variety of causes or none. The fact is, UKIP enjoyed the biggest upsurge in support of a fourth political party since the second world war, averaging 25% of the votes in wards where they stood.

Whatever your view of UKIP, that represents quite a sea change in British politics. But, never mind, you carry on in your own little world, C'mon.

Guinness, cashman and BERNADETTE like this.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:35   #34
God Member

i look at this thread title and cant help but think the real question is should the unemployed and sick be allowed to eat because this con-lib lot are doing their upmost to ensure they cant

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:45   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i look at this thread title and cant help but think the real question is should the unemployed and sick be allowed to eat because this con-lib lot are doing their upmost to ensure they cant
The politicians regard the sick and unemployed as 'useless eaters' and are using austerity measures to reduce population.

Contraception, legal abortion and euthanasia serve only to prevent population growth, and are regarded as acceptable by many.

When it comes to population reduction they have to do it deviously.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 17:20   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
You do talk utter bollocks sometimes Accyman
Old 05-05-2013, 17:25   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You do talk utter bollocks sometimes Accyman

really

tell that to the thousands of people effected by the bedroom tax that eats away what little they have left to feed themselves or the disabled that ATOS say are fit to work when they arnt so recieve either a severe cut or no benefits at all while their appeal goes through which can take up to a year

just because your ok and not having to choose between food or rent dont assume everyone else is
BERNADETTE and pallyman like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 17:32   #38
God Member

really, who used monetarism yes to create unemployment to keep inflation low.but news to the tories it aint working.
Old 05-05-2013, 17:34   #39
God Member

17 ayes to the right 2 noes to the left the ayes have it.another policy in my manifesto people would vote for
Old 05-05-2013, 17:40   #40
Resting in Peace

Quote:
17 ayes to the right 2 noes to the left the ayes have it.another policy in my manifesto people would vote for
You AWLAYS TALK BOLLOCKS
Old 05-05-2013, 17:43   #41
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
I see you're pulling numbers out yer arse, just like the real politicoes, so you shouldn't have a problem fitting right into a carreer as a pro Bollictician.
Old 05-05-2013, 17:55   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
I see you're pulling numbers out yer arse, just like the real politicoes, so you shouldn't have a problem fitting right into a carreer as a pro Bollictician.
Na Dave to be a politician you require at least one brain cell, sadly this does not apply to our friend from the north
Old 05-05-2013, 17:56   #43
God Member

just like this eh Five million families on financial 'breaking point' - Channel 4 News..
Old 05-05-2013, 18:11   #44
Resting in Peace

Quote:
and I'll guarantee they're still drinking and smoking and running two cars and lets not forget Sky TV
Old 05-05-2013, 22:17   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
and I'll guarantee they're still drinking and smoking and running two cars and lets not forget Sky TV
Whilst no doubt there are people conning the system, Many are Not, but thats a typical tory way of looking at things.
Less, Guinness and BERNADETTE like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..