Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2013, 19:10   #2956
Senior Member+

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Point of order Mr C
Red Robbo was at convenor and shop steward Longbridge British Leylands plant.
I had the dubious pleasure of working for his nemesis there one Harold Musgrave, just as nasty a piece of work acting as Michael Edwardes bully boy as RRobbo ..."set a thief to catch a thief"
We share a dubious honour, DtheP- we both had the pleasure of working for Harold Musgrove! Where at every meeting you knew he might sack you, if not you this time then probably someone else. Cross him or let him down and the best you could hope for was to be transfered to some backwater to die.
Oh happy days.

He sorted Red Robbo out though- seeing those two playing together must have been like watching The Chainsaw Massacre film in real life.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2013, 18:11   #2957
God Member

well thats another waste of money.just proves what the tories are doing is just ideology.Youth Crime Commissioner: Paris Brown Quits
Old 09-04-2013, 18:46   #2958
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
well thats another waste of money.just proves what the tories are doing is just ideology.Youth Crime Commissioner: Paris Brown Quits
twerp
cmonstanley likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 18:58   #2959
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
We share a dubious honour, DtheP- we both had the pleasure of working for Harold Musgrove! Where at every meeting you knew he might sack you, if not you this time then probably someone else. Cross him or let him down and the best you could hope for was to be transfered to some backwater to die.
Oh happy days.

He sorted Red Robbo out though- seeing those two playing together must have been like watching The Chainsaw Massacre film in real life.
He used to introduce himself "I'm Harold Musgrove born in the shadow of Saltley Gas Works I hate accountants and hate salesmen"...but credit where credits due he was almost telepathic when grilling accountants and carving up their balancesheets. He could cut through the bullspit in any meeting. I learned a lot from him.
Happy days indeed

Last edited by DtheP47; 09-04-2013 at 19:01. Reason: and another thing
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 15:19   #2960
God Member

see the plan is still working Work Program can't keep up with number of jobless, government told | Society | The Observer
forget about history its about the future we need a plan b.the thing is the people on the work program are included in the employment figures,so what are the real unemployment figures? by my estimate their are 300,000 on the work program,does this really mean the unemployment figures have really still being going up?

Last edited by cmonstanley; 14-04-2013 at 15:24.
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 15:33   #2961

Quote:
see the plan is still working Work Program can't keep up with number of jobless, government told | Society | The Observer
forget about history its about the future we need a plan b.the thing is the people on the work program are included in the employment figures,so what are the real unemployment figures? by my estimate their are 300,000 on the work program,does this really mean the unemployment figures have really still being going up?
What would plan B be then? You see you like to copy and paste links and like to criticize but you dont have an answer yourself.
Old 14-04-2013, 15:47   #2962
God Member

i do have an answer .im working on law bits. very interesting this.
Old 14-04-2013, 15:48   #2963

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
What would plan B be then? You see you like to copy and paste links and like to criticize but you dont have an answer yourself.

That was probably a wasted post because he will probably be sat at home now thinking hes making good arguments not checking replies and then in a few days comeback with another copy and paste, completely missing out all the relivence to coversation and arguments against his previous posts.

Oops wrote that as he posted. What a fine argument he made??????
Old 14-04-2013, 15:54   #2964

Quote:
i do have an answer .im working on law bits. very interesting this.

Come on give some answers talk about the situation. PLEASE have a post without you copying something.
jaysay and maxthecollie like this.
Old 14-04-2013, 17:39   #2965
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
Come on give some answers talk about the situation. PLEASE have a post without you copying something.
Your wasting your time tommi, you'd be better off talking to a Nori brick wall, they're thick but not as thick as C'Mon
Old 14-04-2013, 17:42   #2966
God Member

jaysay who paved the way for thatcherism give us your point of view who paved the way for thatcherite policies
Old 14-04-2013, 17:52   #2967

Quote:
jaysay who paved the way for thatcherism give us your point of view who paved the way for thatcherite policies
Oh my you've posted and completely ignored my question. What is your plan b? You're now questioning others yet avoid questions yourself.
Old 14-04-2013, 17:55   #2968
God Member

Quote:
William the Conker:

The Harrying of the North 1069 – 70
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 17:58   #2969
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Communist Trade Unions, that all reight for thi
Old 14-04-2013, 17:58   #2970
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Well he seemed to have the same view of the North as Superbitch.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..