Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 13:48   #3076
Senior Member+

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
14/04 is when I asked you what your plan b was and you've avoided the question continuously while posting rubbish. Answer the question.
He must be a politician!
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-05-2013, 17:41   #3077
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
He must be a politician!
Na Frank a politician would have wriggled out of it by now, and they can at least use upper case on the keyboard
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:08   #3078
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that it will be more efficient than it is now, it has to be, the tax payer will no longer be funding from that bottomless pit.
so a private company does it for profit for its shareholders.so they will be doing it on the cheap, selling peoples details to the highest bidder and what is being proved now, they are performing worse than the civil service ever did .this is not for the good of the country if it is give me the facts and figures and plus points for the people of Britain.is it saving money, is It good value for the taxpayer, is it good macroeconomics ? we need radical ideas this is a spent ideology that has cost Britain more money than the welfare bill ever has.
Old 01-05-2013, 22:16   #3079
God Member

e-uuup gove's plans are aiding extremists and apartheid just as i predicted. Muslim free school plans on hold over 'extremism' claims - Telegraph
Old 02-05-2013, 08:20   #3080

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
e-uuup gove's plans are aiding extremists and apartheid just as i predicted. Muslim free school plans on hold over 'extremism' claims - Telegraph
Again what is your plan b? I said you didn't have a clue and you claim you do prove it!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:46   #3081
Resting in Peace

Quote:
so a private company does it for profit for its shareholders.so they will be doing it on the cheap, selling peoples details to the highest bidder and what is being proved now, they are performing worse than the civil service ever did .this is not for the good of the country if it is give me the facts and figures and plus points for the people of Britain.is it saving money, is It good value for the taxpayer, is it good macroeconomics ? we need radical ideas this is a spent ideology that has cost Britain more money than the welfare bill ever has.
But for private companies the jobless in this country would be in the 10s of millions, so what is your problem with private enterprise, nationalised industry doesn't work never has never will, The point is the private sector would do a lot better job with a hell of a lot less paper pushers end of story. By the way where was your last place of gainful employment bet it was the private sector
Old 02-05-2013, 08:49   #3082
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Again what is your plan b? I said you didn't have a clue and you claim you do prove it!!!
Looks like your not getting an answer tommi
tommiasfc likes this.
Old 02-05-2013, 18:12   #3083

Quote:
Looks like your not getting an answer tommi
I know I think he may be lying when he says he knows about economics.
jaysay likes this.
Old 02-05-2013, 18:18   #3084
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I know I think he may be lying when he says he knows about economics.
Don't think there is any doubt about that tommi
Old 02-05-2013, 20:00   #3085

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
But for private companies the jobless in this country would be in the 10s of millions, so what is your problem with private enterprise, nationalised industry doesn't work never has never will, The point is the private sector would do a lot better job with a hell of a lot less paper pushers end of story. By the way where was your last place of gainful employment bet it was the private sector
I agree with most of what you say, but, there should be some industries that aren't privatised (or at least majority nationalised with the government owning 51%). What we basically have now is the French, German, US and others owning the infrastructure of our country. Even if by some miracle we actually get out of the EU, the Europeans will still own half the country and the Indians, Japanese and US will own the rest.

That is until the Koreans buy them all out
Old 03-05-2013, 08:27   #3086
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
I agree with most of what you say, but, there should be some industries that aren't privatised (or at least majority nationalised with the government owning 51%). What we basically have now is the French, German, US and others owning the infrastructure of our country. Even if by some miracle we actually get out of the EU, the Europeans will still own half the country and the Indians, Japanese and US will own the rest.

That is until the Koreans buy them all out
When that happens will we all have to cry in unison when a tragedy happens or jump in the sea following the mighty leader as he sets sail. Two things I'll refuse to do is the silly walk and wear one of them flaming hats
Old 05-05-2013, 17:28   #3087
God Member

now i wonder how this will affect people with a student loan if its the same as royal mail we are goosed Government may sell 40 billion pound student loan book - report | Reuters
Old 05-05-2013, 17:37   #3088
Resting in Peace

Quote:
now i wonder how this will affect people with a student loan if its the same as royal mail we are goosed Government may sell 40 billion pound student loan book - report | Reuters
May and Reuters, now you are scraping the barrel, why don't you give it up as a bad job, your getting boring now
Old 05-05-2013, 19:41   #3089
God Member

does the truth hurt,. rueters were the first to report it lets get to the truth cameron and his scummy mates are stitching up every little bit of Goverment .non executive directors in Whtehall mitie of all companies who also bid for Goverment contracts they are laughing at the inept British public .they never reported this in mainstream news .if you cant see this you need to go to more than specsavers. you are getting boring burying your head in the sand i wouldnt care if labour were doing this i would still be angry i would still fight it.
Old 05-05-2013, 19:44   #3090
God Member

Quote:
i have got a clue but lets not get to the truth eh put it this way i wouldnt give the banks billions to give loans and promise to write them off if the loanees default.if you believe thats right your off your rocker lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..