Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2006, 22:47   #151

Re: Tragic House Fire In Accrington

Also r.i.p from the other members of my family to adam.x
Bradford City fan fav player Dean Windass go every home game at Valley Parade season ticket holder and some away games... I look out for Accrington Stanley though have family their and lived there for 2 years as a lad lol.
Windass10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2006, 23:11   #152
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

nice tribute, R.I.P. Adam.
Old 14-12-2006, 08:48   #153
Resting in Peace

A kind and thoughtful tribute.
God Bless and RIP Adam:

Thoughts to Adams Friends, and family:

Magpie:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 17:56   #154

Those who attended todays funeral anyone go?
Bradford City fan fav player Dean Windass go every home game at Valley Parade season ticket holder and some away games... I look out for Accrington Stanley though have family their and lived there for 2 years as a lad lol.
Old 15-12-2006, 19:43   #155

[quote=silvermain;350349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
All we can say is how sorry we are quote]

Ok im sorry if ive upset some people with past comments and what im about to say but i dont mean to i really dont but why are you sorry? You didnt start the fire or give adam cancer. So why are sorry? Im guessing but you didnt know him did you?
Hey Silvermain, didn't Ivor Biggun write a song about you?

PM me for the title
Old 20-12-2006, 01:40   #156

Hey this thread will always be a close memory in my heart man.
Old 17-01-2007, 20:46   #157
Junior Member+

Can u just say..i go to moorhead, i knew sayrah and adam really well..everyone is saddened by this and i am still now..i wont be able to forget this..

and also..he is called uncle riaz coz everyone knows him as that..he has no nieces or nephews..thats his nickname..

I LOVE YOU CANEZE, SAYRAH, SOPHIE, ALICIA, HANNAH AND ADAM <33 REST IN PEACE..
likklenats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 19:39   #158
God Member

Unhappy Re: Tragic House Fire In Accrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
There is a son who wasn't there last night because he's in hospital undergoing treatment for lukeamia
Can I just say that this was one of my dearest friends and I miss him very much. It broke my heart to have to see him buried just a few weeks after his mum and sisters and I still havent gotten over it.

I feel guilty over it because once he got ill I was afraid to see him because I didnt want to see my friend ill, I only saw him 2 or 3 times before his family died. I felt so bad for doing that and still cry about it. I havent been upto the cemetary since but plan to get the courage to go up soon as I can.

I'm glad so many showed support for his family when it happened, Riaz was always so brave and he even lied to me when he was dying so that nobody had to think of every day as his last days and it was always thought as a happy day as he was getting better.

He was braver than any man I know and I dearly loved him. Just thought I should say that and share my two cents seen as I wasnt a member back when this happened.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 19:42   #159
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by likklenats View Post
Can u just say..i go to moorhead, i knew sayrah and adam really well..everyone is saddened by this and i am still now..i wont be able to forget this..

and also..he is called uncle riaz coz everyone knows him as that..he has no nieces or nephews..thats his nickname..

I LOVE YOU CANEZE, SAYRAH, SOPHIE, ALICIA, HANNAH AND ADAM <33 REST IN PEACE..
Lol riaz was called that because of me, I used to say he was as good as having a dad and someone asked if he could be their 'dad' too and I said no, so he was their 'uncle'. That made me smile
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..