Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2009, 18:09   #16
Member.

Re: Court Hearing 4th November - The Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thank you ilyas fer some clarity in this situation, unlike doug i am more than a little dubious about their original plan, if it was actually more than just n idea mentioned.
No Cashy, I'm not for it at all......I'm dubious about the all bloody thing; the whole issue on both sides of the fence is as clear as pig **** in a puddle. Any one on either side slips between Cup & Lip and its over.

You want me to be transparent; Stop playing bloody games and end it.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-10-2009, 18:13   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thanks fer some clarity doug, misunderstood yer meaning, pity our glorious leaders are still lacking,in that same clarity.
Old 31-10-2009, 18:18   #18
God Member

Wake up doug - its the club thats playing games by not being truthful about what is paid what is owed etc. You are accusing the man of stepping in with the money to pay off the debt that the CLUB OWES! I dont get what u are annoyed at seems to u the club are victims ? ? Thats the impression im getting with your post.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 18:26   #19
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Wake up doug - its the club thats playing games by not being truthful about what is paid what is owed etc. You are accusing the man of stepping in with the money to pay off the debt that the CLUB OWES! I dont get what u are annoyed at seems to u the club are victims ? ? Thats the impression im getting with your post.
Not at all Mel; I’ve said I welcome Mr. Khan’s offer to save the club and I am grateful Mr. Khan as stepped in, I even sent him a personal email within a short time of this going public. But what I don’t understand is why both parties aren’t’ paying this now rather than keeping it going to the death, one mistake anything from an unsigned cheque to a missing nought and we’re gone.

Both parties are playing each other and have been since this started and its time it stopped.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 31-10-2009, 18:30   #20
God Member

The only game Ilyas' 'side' is playing is one of transparency; long may it reign. If David O'Neill had bought in to that game back in the Summer the club would be in a much better place right now.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 18:32   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
So there is still time for the Boards original plan to come together; if the mortgages come through they might need Mr. Khan’s and Mr. Marsden’s assistance.
PFA loan of £100,000 means we will have little or no money from now to the end of the season other than gate money and day to day stuff (ie next to nowt) What are we going to pay the wages with?

Directors Loans (Rob re-mortgaging his house for example would have come under this) will mean more money coming out of company coffers on a monthly basis I would presume. And I would also presume that these 'debts' would be repaid before other 'less important' debts.

I could be wrong on both counts - but I don't think so.

I don't want the clubs plans to come to fruition. I want them to fail miserably and have to rely on Mr Khan's money. It is the only thing that may force them to do the right thing by the club.
Old 31-10-2009, 18:32   #22
God Member

Question Re: Court Hearing 4th November - The Verdict

Too many ifs, whys and wherefores here for my liking! The judge/HMRC MUST know the shortfall, thus they must know how much IK/PM need to pay! To say anything else is a little unbelieveable?? Yes there maybe other monies coming in, but those funds, either go to IK/PM or go back into the running of the club - simple! If I am missing the obvious, then I apologise, but come on are we safe or aren't we?????

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/

Last edited by VALAIRIAN; 31-10-2009 at 18:35.
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 18:37   #23
God Member

Smile Re: Court Hearing 4th November - The Verdict

Quote:

Both parties are playing each other and have been since this started and its time it stopped.
Spot on Doug

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 18:39   #24
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Too many ifs, whys and wherefores here for my liking! The judge/HMRC MUST know the shortfall, thus they must know how much IK/PM need to pay! To say anything else is a little unbelieveable?? Yes there maybe other monies coming in, but those funds, either go to IK/PM or go back into the running of the club - simple! If I am missing the obvious, then I apologise, but come on are we safe or aren't we?????
In a round about way; this is how I feel.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 31-10-2009, 18:39   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

way i see it val, only o'neil or rob heys can tell us the answer to that, we know whats already been paid in, we know ilyas has said they are expecting to pay 100K on monday, - thats the 64000 doller question to me. ilyas has said him n P.M. will make up the shortfall on that basis, so unless the clubs silence is broken, which i very much doubt, as they told us sod all so far, we shall all have to suck it n see.
Old 31-10-2009, 18:45   #26
God Member

How can anybody pay the shortfall if they don't know 100% what it is ?

Sorry Doug, if you think both sides are playing games and want it ending I suggest you get your monopoly money in the post
Old 31-10-2009, 18:49   #27
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
How can anybody pay the shortfall if they don't know 100% what it is ?

Sorry Doug, if you think both sides are playing games and want it ending I suggest you get your monopoly money in the post
I don't quite get that last bit Dave

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 31-10-2009, 19:08   #28
God Member

Quote:
I don't quite get that last bit Dave
You were referring to them playing games so I suggested some currency you could use to join in

To be honest I think it's offensive to accuse anybody who puts money in to somebody else's failing business for no reward as playing games. Would you suggest the same to all those who contributed to the SOS appeal, after all I'm sure with a bit more effort they could have put more in.
Old 31-10-2009, 19:20   #29

Doug. Your comments to me privately, and your comments on the board, and your (frankly) objectionable insults have gone too far for me to remain silent. You insist on assuming that I am "playing" at something. this says more about you, your state of mind, your personality and your own baggage. I have been totally and utterly transparent. If you cannot and will not accept this - and if you have nothing better to do than to cast aspertions even on the most straightforward of actions, then you are really even more of a sorry individual than your posts make out. YOu contradict yourself too many times for this to remain unchallenged.

I have noted here that playing the boards can be a double edged sword, but I have started, so i will continue.

You will next tell us about a grassy knoll, where there is a holy grail, surrounded by chanting freemasons who wish to dance around some cat's guts.

the simple reality, which you refuse to accept, is that the £308 will be paid and that I will make up the shortfall. If you cant, or wont accept that, and still want to equate me with oneil and whalley, then you really have had a lot of sad baggage. The fact i posted when the club remains silent on our arrangements is due to my deep seated belief that this is a club that has been mismanaged and mis run for so long that we really have to change, and we have to challenge all ambiguity and all deception.

and whilst we are at it, i shoudl let people know on this board that Doug's private emails have been just as equivocal. His usual "on the one hand this....on the other...maybe that" seem to say everything and nothing. His congratulatory email to me almost got me to the point of replying by asking him to never send me any emails again. His other "sarcasm" where he assumes that oneil has put in just as much also bordered on being insulting.

finally, douglas, if you continue to harbour these deep seated problems, come and see me. face to face. ask any question you want - but maybe wait till after the deadline next week. i look forward to seeing you. bring along your bag of semantic goodies. i am sure you were very good at school debates. lets see you in real life, not just hiding behind stupid bulletin board one line quips.
expatriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 19:21   #30

I may b way off here but what IF don still refuses IK/PM offer can the judge except IK/PM payment for the debt?stopping the club be wound up?

Ilyas can you confirm no matter the club wont be wound up.this is no way saying you wont pay as i believe you will 100% but i was asked this question earlier and couldnt answer and its be driving me mad since!

Last edited by katei77; 31-10-2009 at 19:26.
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..