Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree75Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2013, 18:04   #61
Senior Member+

Re: For DAV007

Cashy,read a few of Davos football posts and he does know his stuff,think he just dropped a bit of a clanger in persevering with being negative regarding Leam!,I am convinced he had Accis survival at heart so it's carry on Davo for me !!!
Accrington Web
Old 22-04-2013, 18:08   #62
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Cashy,read a few of Davos football posts and he does know his stuff,think he just dropped a bit of a clanger in persevering with being negative regarding Leam!,I am convinced he had Accis survival at heart so it's carry on Davo for me !!!
I do read all the posts n also make me own mind up.
football19 likes this.
Old 22-04-2013, 18:35   #63

Think we should have a Dav007 amnesty.

Dav, just like we all are on this forum, is entitled to his point of view and has said he was wrong re Leam's ability to keep us in the football league. We're officially safe, so why can't we all put our energy into looking forward.

Think some of stuff said bordered on being personal - let's leave the 'falling out amongst ourselves' to Blackburn Rovers fans whilst we all focus on supporting our club.
KiTChener, Redraine and Chimer like this.
Old 22-04-2013, 18:40   #64
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
Think we should have a Dav007 amnesty.

Dav, just like we all are on this forum, is entitled to his point of view and has said he was wrong re Leam's ability to keep us in the football league. We're officially safe, so why can't we all put our energy into looking forward.

Think some of stuff said bordered on being personal - let's leave the 'falling out amongst ourselves' to Blackburn Rovers fans whilst we all focus on supporting our club.
Blackburn Rovers fans are more United than any other club in their one aim to get rid of Venky's
Old 22-04-2013, 18:48   #65
Senior Member+

For the last time, Leam has proved me wrong, the board have proved me wrong, lots of forum users have proven me wrong, yes - i got it badly wrong.

But I still feel justified to ask the questions and come to the conclusion that a change of manager was required based on the terrible run of results.
And it hasnt made me any less of a JC and JB fan.

Somebody on here kept on saying that it wasnt Leams team and he needed time to mould the players to his system and ideas, he needed time to bring in a few of his own faces.
That person got it spot on.

And I got it wrong, im sorry, i apologise, im a naughty boy, anything else?

As for the Venkys, name me another owner in the championship who gave their manager as much to spend in the summer as Steve Kean and took on some of the biggest wages in the division?
They where doing ok with steve kean, starting to get some consistency although they where fortunate to pick up some of the results they got at the start of the season. They shouldnt have let him go. Why did Kean leave?

If they get relegated, wont that make the Venkeys less likely to sell the club as the clubs value will be reduced and they will suffer a bigger loss?

Last edited by DAV007; 22-04-2013 at 18:50.
Old 22-04-2013, 18:57   #66
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Davo were all probably J.C. @ J.B. fans, be amazed if anyone wasn't, after all they achieved.
Old 22-04-2013, 20:14   #67

Re: For DAV007 I got my own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS now lets see if we can blow the Sean Mac thread out of the water !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 22-04-2013, 20:19   #68
Senior Member+

Can't see that happening ,13 goals and 8 assists from midfield will always fuel the fire
Old 23-04-2013, 10:12   #69
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Can't see that happening ,13 goals and 8 assists from midfield will always fuel the fire
Slong as Mcs on the fire is all that counts. Notice i aint mentioning Davo.
Old 23-04-2013, 17:17   #70
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Slong as Mcs on the fire is all that counts. Notice i aint mentioning Davo.
yes you have
Old 23-04-2013, 21:04   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post

Going forward, the challenges and experience Leam has had from this season will put him in a good position to move Stanley forward and hopefully get a mid table or higher position in the 2013/14 season.

But lets not forget, staying up is a huge achievement for Stanley and if we manage to stay up next season on the current gates and level of investment; then Leam will have over-achieved again.

Credit to you Dav, you were wrong & accept it graciously.
We all, after all, wanted the same outcome... League status!
Old 23-04-2013, 21:42   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
I got my own thread.

The real credit has to go to the board who after a dreadful run of results, decided to back Leam

Going forward, the challenges and experience Leam has had from this season

Leam will have over-achieved again.

The real credit has to go to you, for finally spelling his name correctly!!
DAV007 likes this.
Old 24-04-2013, 11:52   #73
God Member

Close the thread now while DAVO, and Stanley, are winning.
Old 24-04-2013, 16:00   #74

lets put an end to all this guff i forgive you for your coments,dav007

(stanley coverts a bit of a pussycat really)
Old 24-04-2013, 19:14   #75

Quote:
They where doing ok with steve kean
Dav, now you are being controversial!! There is a mob heading up the Accrington Road with pitchforks and burning torches
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..