Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2008, 23:00   #61
Super Moderator

Re: Hoskins Sacked!!

Good job he didn't offer that this afternoon...there would've been a queue!
Old 03-02-2008, 15:25   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
DarwenRed1968 has gone very quiet, hasn't he? I wonder if he'll turn up to meet Coley?
Didn't see the Invite from Mr Coleman as would have turned up to see him.
I was at the match once again a sack of SH*TE but never mind that debacle let me put you ARS* kissing coleman fans straight about one or two things

1. Hoskins was called in to see the boss about taking over the academy all ages to include the reserves, which would encompass him working upto 5 extra nights per week FOR NO EXTRA SALARY!!!(WOULD YOU DO IT?) I don't think so!!
2.Having been therefore told he could leave the club with immeadiate effect the genius Manager realised that they had no one to look after the reserves at carlisle and the cheeky bastar* ask him if he would still do it?
3. Can I also ask anyone if it is true that one of our management duo headbutted a carlisle player?
4. Ashley is a very accomplished coach who coaches at Burnley f.c
on a part time basis of an evening which is a paid position.
5. Is it a coincidence that our goalkeeping coach was got rid of to bring in one of his mates?

I have been supporting this club for a long time and not just for five minutes I am sorry that I cannot keep ars* kissing the manager who from my point of view is killing this team!!!
Darwenred1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 15:31   #63
God Member

Bo11ox!!!! see post#55
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 15:32   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
Bo11ox!!!!
What is enlightened one?
Old 03-02-2008, 17:19   #65
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwenred1968 View Post
What is enlightened one?
What is (allegedly) b******s is you saying you didn't see JC's invitation, when one of us lickers noticed, and recorded in post #55 in this thread, that you were viewing the thread yesterday morning after said invitation was issued.

Old 03-02-2008, 18:22   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
What is (allegedly) b******s is you saying you didn't see JC's invitation, when one of us lickers noticed, and recorded in post #55 in this thread, that you were viewing the thread yesterday morning after said invitation was issued.

Sorry but I didn't view any threads yesterday it would have been a miracle as I was working until 12.30 so sorry you are wrong!!
Old 03-02-2008, 18:53   #67
God Member

U were definately the talk of the ground yesterday darwenred wondering if u were brave enough to exchange words with coley, trouble is non of us knew what u looked like to remind u

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 22:17   #68
God Member

Quote:
Sorry but I didn't view any threads yesterday it would have been a miracle as I was working until 12.30 so sorry you are wrong!!
well someone must be logging in as you then, cos it showed you as online just after 10am ish

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 13:20   #69
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
Can say it def is coley as he confirmed it at the fans forum last week!
Did he confirm that he was Coley on the messageboard or did he confirm that he would be posting on the forum on Friday 1st February at 17.39? That was only 'Coley's' fifth posting since joining the forum in April 2007
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 13:57   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
Did he confirm that he was Coley on the messageboard or did he confirm that he would be posting on the forum on Friday 1st February at 17.39? That was only 'Coley's' fifth posting since joining the forum in April 2007
He confirmed that he was coley on the messageboard, but withheld from posting if possible due to him seeing it as a fans forum

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 14:47   #71
Junior Member+

Exclamation Re: Hoskins Sacked!!

Quote:
Didn't see the Invite from Mr Coleman as would have turned up to see him.
I was at the match once again a sack of SH*TE but never mind that debacle let me put you ARS* kissing coleman fans straight about one or two things

1. Hoskins was called in to see the boss about taking over the academy all ages to include the reserves, which would encompass him working upto 5 extra nights per week FOR NO EXTRA SALARY!!!(WOULD YOU DO IT?) I don't think so!!
2.Having been therefore told he could leave the club with immeadiate effect the genius Manager realised that they had no one to look after the reserves at carlisle and the cheeky bastar* ask him if he would still do it?
3. Can I also ask anyone if it is true that one of our management duo headbutted a carlisle player?
4. Ashley is a very accomplished coach who coaches at Burnley f.c
on a part time basis of an evening which is a paid position.
5. Is it a coincidence that our goalkeeping coach was got rid of to bring in one of his mates?

I have been supporting this club for a long time and not just for five minutes I am sorry that I cannot keep ars* kissing the manager who from my point of view is killing this team!!!

This is a first visit to the fans forum and all I need to say is what an utter load of nonsense the above statement from darwenred is!
Whoever is supplying you with the information darwenred is telling you a few 'porkies'. You obviously haven't really spent much time on the official website to see the tremendous development of the Youth Programme over the last 2 years and by the way have a look at the Director of Youths qualifications!!!!!! Two Youth players were on the pitch at the end of the last home game!!!!!!! Is that not the progress wanted????
John, Jimmy and all the staff work tremendously hard for Accrington Stanley and utter garbage being posted on this forum is a disservice for the club, staff and true fans. I would like to finish by asking darwenred to get his facts right before posting on the forum because he couldn'y be further from the truth.
ASFCRed56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 15:09   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFCRed56 View Post
by the way have a look at the Director of Youths qualifications!!!!!!

Can I ask what they are out of curiosity, I can't see them on the official site.

As a Burnley fan the message board I frequent has a lot of interest in our youth team and raises a lot of money for the youth set up. ( contrary to belief I don't spend all my time on here and do frequent my own board )

Can I ask what sort of interest people have in the youth team and COE.

Does anyone off here go and watch the games on a regular basis ?

No matter who we support it's always good to see the youth team players making the breakthrough, just a shame the big guns still manage to lure them away
Old 04-02-2008, 15:56   #73

Ash Hopkin did a very good job.I have spoken with several of the youth team and coe and they all had good things to say but to speculate on why he has gone is just that 'speculation'.
I watched the Under 16s first game against MACC and although they lost 3-1 (the score was 1-1 when they made 5 subs) the quality of football was excellent.
3 of the under 16s have already played in youth team and 1 has had an England call up.
If thats not progress i DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!

I encourage you all to go watch youth and coe teams!
jiffy bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 18:01   #74
God Member

I'd love to watch the youth team more if I had the time, sadly I think it is for the retired people to watch these and reserve matches - not a dig just a time available type thing.

I think that for a new set-up we have got up and running with all aspects of youth work, including the FITC programme, very quickly. Doubtless it will take a couple of years before we begin to see any real effect that this will have for our club but we will have a production line soon. Hopefully we will no longer see the likes of Brett, Dunn, Holt, Chaplow, Derbyshire, Proctor etc etc etc begin their careers at other clubs and we will make a mint on sell on fees as well a couple of years good service out of them.

BTW who was the England call up for?
Old 04-02-2008, 18:24   #75
Junior Member+

Exclamation Re: Hoskins Sacked!!

[quote=lancsdave;526624]Can I ask what they are out of curiosity, I can't see them on the official site.

Pen pic: Phil is a highly qualified FA Advanced Licence/UEFA 'A' Coach and also a Football Association Lead Tutor and Coach Educator. He is qualified to deliver FA Coaching Awards to Level 4 as well as the FA Safeguarding Children in Football and Welfare Officer Workshops. Brought in just over 12 months ago to oversee the Youth Department, he has established the Modern Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence (MASE) programme for our current crop of apprentice footballers, and his next task is to open the Accrington Stanley FC Centre of Excellence in order to provide the conveyor belt that will produce our next generation of footballers and future stars for the Club. During the Summer break Phil completed Part 1 of the Football Association Academy Managers Licence qualification further enhancing his football credentials.
Copied this off the official ASFC website Page 'Under 18'. Apparently he gained his advanced licence in 1990 and the UEFA A licence in 1998. Darwenred has obviously got it wrong about staff qualifications!!!!
ASFCRed56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..