Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2006, 14:48   #31

Re: New home shirt

I got mine today also. The staff were very helpful, but Im now not going to move for fear of defacing it. So beautiful.....

Last edited by Alvin the chipmunk; 04-08-2006 at 14:51.
Alvin the chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2006, 14:50   #32
I am Banned

LOL Alvin its a lot of money to ruin right at the start of the season pmsl, mines now carefully hung up ready for uniform for tommoz
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 15:06   #33
God Member

My wifes just informed me she is popping into town... like I dont know what for.. so she will be wearing hers tommorow... Looks like there could be a good showing of new tops for me to photograph.... Wave at me and i will get you... throw fivers (no scottish ones accepted) at me and I will deffo snap ya
Old 04-08-2006, 18:34   #34
God Member

why no scottish ones. got sumthin against the scottish
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 18:53   #35

I got mine this afternoon, very nice it is too. Im all ready for the trip to Chester tomorrow now
AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 19:00   #36
God Member

Mine won't be here for at least 3 weeks...
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 20:40   #37
Resting In Peace

Just heard that Stanley might have now got a sponsor for the back of the shirt and it could be on the players' shirts tomorrow, but it's not on the ones at Fraser Eagle.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 20:44   #38
God Member

Did you hear who would look ok as well.. sport related that it is
Old 04-08-2006, 21:24   #39
Senior Member+

Picked my season ticket up and got the shirt from Stanley store as well, didn't dare ask about printing though - will get the away one when I get a bit more dosh - though it didn't look quite as good in the flesh IMHO, hence home shirt on my back tomorrow

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:27   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso
Ah, that is good.

I did email the shop a couple of days ago asking about putting names & numbers on shirts ordered via the internet (what with me living down south, etc), but they have yet to reply.

Maybe they're busy...
And it's now a week, and still no reply.

I appreciate they may be busy, but you'd expect a reply within a week, wouldn't you...?

Ash

http://www.unlimitedricepudding.com/
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:41   #41
God Member

I can answer most of that.. I made the shop.. Unfortunatly I didnt make it good enough to be able to add something like that (or so I thought).. It can have bits added but the ability to add that was deemed a bit of a no no when asked last season.. yes last season I was asked.. It needed ability to add number (in right range) and lettering (again in range and filtered)

I have since thought of ways it might be added so when ordering online you can choose number and wording.. Unfortunatly all website stuff is on hold ATM until we find out what website will be the fishy one.. seems to be up in the air still.

For now I would make your order and when you get confirmation of your order then quote it and email the club.. they will sort you out by email I ma sure and have whatever you need done
Old 08-08-2006, 13:45   #42

I am really pleased with my new shirt - even got printing on the back (first time I've bothered), only thing is it makes my back sweat ew!
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 14:03   #43
Member.

I drove over yesterday afternoon, they didn’t have my size at the time but the girls at the FE shop where fantastic and organised one before I left for home. Excellent service, excellent product and well worth the 40 quid.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 17:42   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I can answer most of that.. I made the shop.. Unfortunatly I didnt make it good enough to be able to add something like that (or so I thought).. It can have bits added but the ability to add that was deemed a bit of a no no when asked last season.. yes last season I was asked.. It needed ability to add number (in right range) and lettering (again in range and filtered)
I suppose it needed more than just a "number/name" freetext box, in case someone tried to put in a selection that couldn't fit on the shirt.

Quote:
I have since thought of ways it might be added so when ordering online you can choose number and wording.. Unfortunatly all website stuff is on hold ATM until we find out what website will be the fishy one.. seems to be up in the air still.
The current one...?

Quote:
For now I would make your order and when you get confirmation of your order then quote it and email the club.. they will sort you out by email I ma sure and have whatever you need done
Yeah, I'm tempted to do that; but given I've not had a reply to the one I sent last week, I'm not exactly filled with confidence that such an email would get matched to the order. (IE is it a case that the email has not been seen, or just that they've seen it but not replied to it.)

I might give the shop a phone call tomorrow, to see what's what.

Ash

http://www.unlimitedricepudding.com/
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:53   #45
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Anybody washed their new shirt yet? Mine has just been hand washed in warm water and the amount of colour that came out was unbelievable, the white bits are now looking pink, this never happened with last seasons shirt and before anyone says I've washed in water that was too hot should have a look at my jeans, now don't tell me last nights rain was 60 degrees.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..