Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 10:57   #46

Re: New home shirt

Not washed as yet, but is in the basket. Have always just shuvved my others in the machine. Worried now!

Also, someone suggested yesterday to me not to get the coco cola thing put on the arm as that runs into the shirt.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2006, 11:14   #47
God Member

kisser...are you having us on ? your worried in case it runs and bits turn PINK? your worried it will or your worried it wont ?

Julie stoood in the rain on the clayton end last night... took it off when we got home and commented she thought it looked a bit pink the white bits...

Well its going in wash today and if doesnt wash out then its back to the shop... 40 quid to be ruined when it rains aint gonna happen no matter how much we love the club hmm might not put it in wash only to get blamed for washing it wrong... hmm waddaya fink?
Old 09-08-2006, 11:16   #48
Senior Member+

washed mine with no probs, well I didn't lucy did

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:18   #49
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

I stood next to Julie last night, it must be that area of the clayton end, funny rain. I would suggest hand washing as it will mix with your other washing and you will be blamed no doubt.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:19   #50
God Member

mines ok been washed twice now and still looking whiter than white
Old 09-08-2006, 11:20   #51
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Timmins
mines ok been washed twice now and still looking whiter than white
Was it not RED when you bought it ?
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:22   #52
God Member

I got told it was the cola badge.. but that cant be true.. no way in the rain last night the surredge white bit from collar down would go pink because of cola badge lower down
Old 09-08-2006, 11:23   #53

Good point Kipax!! But no, Stanley are red and white - those are my colours on a matchday! I can live without the pink twice a week! Will handwash for first time. Not had printing on the back of any of my shirts before so want to keep em white.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:32   #54
Member.

When I got home last night my white bits had gone pink. I washed it this morning giving it a hand wash in mildly warm water and dried it on the line it’s still a little pink on the Surridge Panel. The writing around the badge is fine and so are the airy bits at the sides.

I don’t think mine is too bad, but I will be a little ****ed off if I have to take it back.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:35   #55
Member.

A thought just occurred to me. Did you pinky people have your scarfs on last night when the roof leaked.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 09-08-2006, 11:42   #56

[quote=Doug]When I got home last night my white bits had gone pink.quote]

I'm blushing - all this talk of peoples white bits
Old 09-08-2006, 12:04   #57
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisser[COLOR=magenta
I'm blushing - all this talk of peoples white bits [/COLOR]
Behave..............

Madam, you should have been there in the rain. The hills beyond the coppice end looked wonderful and you could feel the chemical laden rain running down the back of your neck as the rain fell by the bucket load through that big hole where the roof should be.

I think it was one of the best evenings I’ve had at the ground and even though we lost, I think we switched on a warning light for our friends in the North.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 09-08-2006, 12:21   #58

Mines pink as well
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:23   #59
Senior Member+

Not good is it? I was going to get one, but I won't bother now. Not until these quality issues are resolved and the sponsorship decals are updated.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:26   #60
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Any response from the club on this, will a refund be offered if not happy wearing a pink shirt, please let the suppliers be aware of these problems because for £40 it's not good.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..