Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 14:10   #61
Member.

Re: New home shirt

I think mine might be ok. I've been sat looking it and it looks a tiny bit pink inside the house. However on taking it outside in the sun light it is definitely white.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2006, 14:47   #62

So is letter/number printing available now? If so how much? And is it extra for the fizzy pop thing on the sleeves?
Old 09-08-2006, 14:55   #63
Lee

The printing is not available until next week, priced at 75p per letter and £2 per number, the coca cola badges are £2 each.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 15:26   #64
Senior Member+

will the Fifa 07 sponsorship logo be available as well?
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 17:10   #65
I am Banned

I was worried saturday when i wore my new shirt which after the match & no rain turned my under-garment pink when i took it off - put it in wash ready for yesterday with other safe darks & thankfully the white surrage bits stayed white as did the rest of me after a good old lancashire shower at the clayton end <phew>
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 17:11   #66

Maybe we should adopt "Bring me sunshine" as our new anthem.
Old 09-08-2006, 17:19   #67
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
The printing is not available until next week, priced at 75p per letter and £2 per number, the coca cola badges are £2 each.

think ill be waiting till next week for mine then
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 18:09   #68
God Member

You fellas have got me worried. Mine hasn't arrived yet,an should the colours 'run',it'll be to expensive to return. Perhaps I won't wash it....
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 19:46   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Would I be right in presuming, then, that it is not possible to order shirts with names/numbers over the internet? Given that there is no facility to amend the price of the shirt to reflect the additional cost of the additional amount for the printing... (Even if the letters/numbers could be emailed as per Kipax's suggestion in an earlier post.)

Ash

http://www.unlimitedricepudding.com/
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 19:52   #70
God Member

As its so much per letter then no.. if it was a set price for having a name printed then it could be done.. its not knowing if you want a 3 or 6 letter word or more... or single double number.... too many permutations..

Like I say there may be a way.. but it will take some doing and thats not happening while we dont even know if this site will be the official site for the season... may be using a whole new site..
Old 09-08-2006, 21:41   #71
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

If you don't like it tough but not content with ripping me off an extra £44 for my season ticket I now find I was sold a shirt along with a lot of other fans that will not be the offical shirt that the players will be wearing.
http://fifa07.ea.com/news/?id=8626&ntype=l&delta=1

Now don't tell me nothing was finalized when I bought my shirt 2 days ago, what I want to know is will you exchange my shirt for one with the new logo on, somehow I doubt it.

Rob & Sparkie if I feel annoyed with the club I will voice my opinion but I will always follow my team, on Stanley on.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 21:59   #72
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
If you don't like it tough but not content with ripping me off an extra £44 for my season ticket I now find I was sold a shirt along with a lot of other fans that will not be the offical shirt that the players will be wearing.
http://fifa07.ea.com/news/?id=8626&ntype=l&delta=1

Now don't tell me nothing was finalized when I bought my shirt 2 days ago, what I want to know is will you exchange my shirt for one with the new logo on, somehow I doubt it.

Rob & Sparkie if I feel annoyed with the club I will voice my opinion but I will always follow my team, on Stanley on.
Valid point Bagpuss, cant understand why shirts have been sold slightly incomplete, i bought mine last friday & theres no fifa thingy, so not quite a replica shirt, specially at £40 a shot as with other big clubs, cant understand how come its missed off most shirts?
Old 09-08-2006, 22:15   #73

My shirt has turned pink and its no fifa badge. My mate was sat on the back seat of the car on our trip to Chester in between two new shirts and they have turned his white stanley polo shirt pink on the sleeves without any moisture. Oh the joy.
flying red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 22:38   #74
Member.

Out of interest has anyone bought one of the Surridge Rain jackets? What do they look like on? Is the quality good?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 22:40   #75
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Out of interest has anyone bought one of the Surridge Rain jackets? What do they look like on? Is the quality good?
I wanted to get one they look smart & same price as shirt but they didnt have any at FE world choice only at club, could of done with one last night

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..