Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2007, 16:28   #136
God Member

Re: today's match at daggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgobbin View Post
Aside from the fantastic result - I'm really glad we went 90 mins without an appearance from McEvilly

Change the record!!
Come on, it was clearly tongue in cheek.
Are you his father or something??
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2007, 19:16   #137
Senior Member+

I think mcevilly deserves another chance, but he should never be partnered with Mullin - not enough variation.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 20:07   #138
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
I think mcevilly deserves another chance
Make your bloody mind up, you where wanting Coley to give McGiven a chance and he did, what do you want now McGiven to be dropped and McEvilly to come in for yet another chance?
McEvilly should play only if Mullin, Dsane and McGiven are injured and Brown and Boco are needed in midfield.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 22:20   #139
God Member

As Karenfaz is online thought I would bump this thread and she if she can tellu s what time she got up on Sunday. Rumour has it that it was about 5am
Old 15-10-2007, 23:02   #140
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Make your bloody mind up, you where wanting Coley to give McGiven a chance and he did, what do you want now McGiven to be dropped and McEvilly to come in for yet another chance?
McEvilly should play only if Mullin, Dsane and McGiven are injured and Brown and Boco are needed in midfield.
my point was not to drop mullin or mcgivern, but I dont think stanley fans should write off McEviily
He has ability, its getting him to apply it.
Mullin is our prized asset, 3 games in a week was to much for him last time, so resting him or only playing him as a sub is neccessary.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 00:31   #141
Full Member+

My personal opinion- First choice srike force (playing 2 up front), Mullers and D'sane. Mullers with the height for the knock ons etc,Roscoe with the speed. Evil & McGivern reasonables option from the bench at the moment. Playing 3 up (i.e. 4-3-3) Mullin,McEvilly and Roscoe.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 11:12   #142

5 am it was indeed but kaz slept half of the way and most of the way back.
She woke up in Cambridge and ask "Are we nearly home"

We wouldn't have her any other way

ben 107 the bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 19:36   #143
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben 107 the bee View Post
We wouldn't have her any other way
A male member of staff from one radio station publically broadcasts that he/they have "had" a female member of a rival station...........

You subscribed to the Adam Cottier way of how to get on in media?

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 22:00   #144

To be honest was more like 4.45am. And like Benjani said my geographical knowledge suggests that Cambridge is somewhere near Accy!!! What can I say!!!! It was a long day!!!!!
KarenFaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..