Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2011, 22:52   #106
Give, give, give member

re: Beagle dog stabbed to death - This is sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
it quite categorically states they are stab wounds not puncture wounds
Yes, and that august publication, the Sunday Times, once categorically stated they were publishing Adolf Hitler's diaries.

You can't always believe everything you read.

Just because some numpty has written it down, doesn't necessarily mean what they wrote is actually true.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-02-2011, 23:03   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Before my time too.

Suprisingly.

At least there's Google, for those who mightn't know.
Should of said have a clue or even care.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:31   #108
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
accrington is a town not a city, why bring glasgow up i dont live anywhere near glasgow i live by the sea and i havent heard of any dogs been stabbed 22 times in the early hours nearby do you not think it is a bit worrying when somebody does this to anything 22 times is this thought of as normal now same as the perv whos been hanging about peel park school it happens in other places so its alright i just dont get it or has accrington sunk to even lower depths that things like this are the norm
What I find more worrying is the fact that you continually single out this area for criticism, maybe you should use google more often, or just a point one day you may just introduce a thread which somebody, besides yourself (not yerself) actually finds worth of discussion.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42   #109
God Member

well it is this areas local website. if you cant see for yourself what is happening in accy you must be blind ive never seen an area degenerate in such a short time ever.i lived in accy for 20 years and was sad to see whats happened.the anti socia lbehaviour is out of control and the 2 abodes which is attracting undesirables which wouldnt even thought about coming to accy..im not the only on t o have left accy in the last couple of years i know at least 4 couples who were born and bred in accy who couldnt take it anymore..hopefully some miracle will take place to reverse it.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:48   #110
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i was only stating a fact that accringtn is getting worse.it wasnt as bad as this when i moved to accy in the early nineties i had some good times there but i did remember there being a flasher that frequented the whalley road area. stating glasgow is like stating the crime statistics from manchester one thing they did do round here is get rid of kerelaw where one of the bulger killers was rumoured to have lived..we all know why acrrington has gone downhill there is 2 abodes which has been the reasons for this..
Think you'll find that cases like this one we have been putting you straight on have become more rather rare in accy of late, when did you say you moved back to Scotland
Old 05-02-2011, 10:14   #111
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
the 2 abodes which is attracting undesirables
Excuse me? The undesirables, (or as we prefer to describe ourselves the researchers), at the moment are only attracted to One abode, though when Wetherspoons opens, maybe it will become two.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:03   #112

Quote:
So if the attacker turns out to be some deeply disturbed child.
Think poor Jamie Bulger's killers meets Mary Bell.
In order to satisfy your eye for an eye sense of justice, you'd happily be prepared to stab the child yourself, eighteen times?
Fair enough.
Your call.
Happily my moral code states that two wrongs, or two acts of evil, don't make a right.
Better go and sharpen your knife.
Yep I know who Mary Bell is & no didn't need to "google" it, I'd be surprised if this was a young child that did this, but if it turns out to be yes I would be prepared to stab it 18 times, what difference would it make whether its a child, adult or O.A.P that stabbed the dog, the point is the poor dog suffered horrendous pain & torture, so the sick bastard who did this deserves the same kind of punishment back, not give community service & a £20 fine, or an asbo that they can brag about to their mates, its about time our justice system got back on track, prison should be locked up 24 hours a day, and fed bread & water, how many less crimes would be committed then??
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:09   #113
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well i and i assume most people would love the justice system to be far more strict,no question, but yer last post demonstrates to me that you are as sick as the swine that killed the dog.
Old 05-02-2011, 16:40   #114

Quote:
I'd be surprised if this was a young child that did this, but if it turns out to be yes I would be prepared to stab it 18 times,
Well, the thread can now be closed, congratulations wallop, you are the AccyWeb sicko of 2011.
Surely you as a mature adult might be able to work out that if a child does such a thing, it must have been influenced by someone with a natural ly cruel streak such as yours?
Old 05-02-2011, 18:51   #115
Resting in Peace

Quote:
The initial post I thought misleading because there isn't evidence there's a would be serial killer, wandering the streets of the town, still clutching a knife.

I haven't seen any reports that he's since turned into Fred West.
The mental state of the human mind is not rocket science, Garinda, so true this person may not go on to commit any further or more horrific crimes.

What is overlooked though, is that he/she was in possession of an offensive weapon (another crime). Only supposition (of course), but probably still is, and cannot plead is just for defence, can he/she ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 19:02   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
The mental state of the human mind is not rocket science, Garinda, so true this person may not go on to commit any further or more horrific crimes.

What is overlooked though, is that he/she was in possession of an offensive weapon (another crime). Only supposition (of course), but probably still is, and cannot plead is just for defence, can he/she ?
The sad fact is....

This thread as bad as it is, seems to attract more attention than a thread about a human being stabbed on Lonsdale St.

Sad fact or sad folk?
Old 05-02-2011, 19:04   #117
Give, give, give member

Quote:
if this was a young child that did this...yes I would be prepared to stab it 18 times
Horses for courses.

The demise of this poor creature sickens me.

Then again, people like you sicken me to the pit of my stomach.

With your religiously inspired sense of justice, rather than Britain, you might be happier living in some totalitarian fundamentalist state, like Saudi Arabia.

I'll buy your ticket.

Old 05-02-2011, 19:07   #118

Quote:
The mental state of the human mind is not rocket science,
Of course it isn't,
or is it?
It seems to take years of dedicated study, those with the lowest marks get jobs in the NHS looking after us mere mortals.
Old 05-02-2011, 19:10   #119
Give, give, give member

Quote:

This happened in some, undated 'September'.

Reports say where the poor dog was found.

No details of where the dog came from, or even if it died where it was found.

Supposition again, but it could have been killed elsewhere, in someone's house, and then dumped.

A knife is not legally an offensive weapon in a home.

Old 05-02-2011, 19:15   #120
Resting in Peace

Yeh, Garinda, but there was lots of blood at the scene of the crime .. not a long trail leading up to the Coppice ... 'course could have been carried up in a bin bag, I suppose... hek, been watching too much of Silent Witness ..

Last edited by katex; 05-02-2011 at 19:17.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..