Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Heritage and History
Donate! Join Today

Heritage and History A place to discuss the history of our local area.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2010, 11:30   #76

Re: Spire farm development

please forward your corrections to my grammer for your next lesson
RHFOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2010, 11:35   #77

it started as a friendly information forum to let the community know whats going on around spire farm i make note of what you say re the forums guidelines, so i think its best for all if i remove myself from this forum!!! and i will leave you with one famous quote from a great man!!!" ill fight them on the beaches" to ensure, they conform or they suffer the consequences.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:38   #78

and sum people speak correctly but are as numb as some people in ?? work it out krypton.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:41   #79

it goes underground einstein, ring the enviroment people and they will explain, another doubting thomas
Old 19-11-2010, 12:03   #80

i know that now retlaw told me she must be finnish with a name of linds??????????
Old 19-11-2010, 12:25   #81
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thought ya were going?
Old 19-11-2010, 12:26   #82

Well thats 3 extra post since you left us.
Old 19-11-2010, 13:45   #83

Well how childish and embarrasing that post has been, goodness knows what Mr Foy must think Accy Webbers - some have been so rude, he invited you up to look around and speak to him, and you threw it back in his face - I'm ashamed
Kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 13:59   #84
Full Member+

I think some of you are being a bit hard on RHFOY. We must bear in mind that Spire Farm is not public property it's a family home and Mr Foy is trying to improve it as he sees fit. Also, the footpath along-side it is in my opinion one of the better maintained ones in the Coppice/Plantation area. Refering back to the original post that started the thread it seems to me that RHFOY was doing us a courtesy by attempting to keep us informed of goings on at SF.
I realise that Spire Farm is an Accrington landmark and evokes strong feelings in some people but I think we should give Mr Foy a bit of slack and let him get on with his improvements.
.....There rests the case for the defence.....
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 15:43   #85

yes your right spider man now its 4, ive changed my mind, webs catch flies, dog poo blinds people and is inconsiderate to all other users of my grounds, and thank you kitkat it was right on the facts with your remarks and again to steve2qec, for his comments re the new road ive spent alot of money on that new road to make the transition very smooth We all have the famous saying in our vocabulary, "well why didnt they just tell us then we knew" etc i have done this so the real genuine interested folk of accy are in the know, to the clowns, carry on with your circus act but please be carefull as acting and drinking are not reccomended. ill be on the lane tomorrow from 2pm to answer any questions you want answering.rob
Old 19-11-2010, 15:46   #86

n.l.t.b.g.y.down
Old 19-11-2010, 15:49   #87

thats why i play cricket, have a look at church cc when your walking and see what a lovely ground that now is, i wonder who donated thousands to make that the place it is now, all for the community of church accy and ossy.
Old 19-11-2010, 15:54   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider61 View Post
Well thats 3 extra post since you left us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
mr ormerod happens to be female, unless linds aint tellin us summat.
you havnt answered my question is she from finland?? cashman? tax dodger?? or coffin dodger?? hmmm the treasury could do with a few more pounds, then they could pour money into east lancs for us all to enjoy
Old 19-11-2010, 16:12   #89
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Could somebody with some sense please interpret this thread?

I'm getting bored.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 16:15   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHFOY View Post
you havnt answered my question is she from finland?? cashman? tax dodger?? or coffin dodger?? hmmm the treasury could do with a few more pounds, then they could pour money into east lancs for us all to enjoy
east lancs area of accy i meant

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..