Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2006, 12:35   #46
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: What makes this a good forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
What makes this a good... 19-10-2006 05:23 Why not delete yourself as well you moaning boring cretin?
Another retard. what contribution do you make to this site? apart from slating other members.
Whoever it is, please don't put them in the same class as yourself, he/she obviously has the good of this forum at heart and just because they don't appear to hold you in very high regard they may think a great deal of others.

In fact they seem to have as much respect for you as you hold for the members of your own site, maybe it's one of the members from your site that's found out where you hide. Actually thinking about it they would have given you positive karma to try to encourage you to stay here and leave your own site in peace.
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2006, 12:39   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
mthead Most of my members are from atherstne, they go on both forums here they go to restaurants and events here so how can they be from accy.
Maybe most your members are but not all.Not me personally but I know of some from the Hyndburn area and members on here primarily who joined your site.Hence my comment 'shows how much you know'.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:39   #48
God Member

Duh I've already said why I didn't link it back. Do you not understand english? I've said it several times in this thread alone. I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE FROM ATH TROLLING ON ACCYWEB. I DO NOT WANT TO LINK TO HERE. IT WILL NOT BRING ACCYWEB MEMBERS.
There are posts I've used from here since and I have credited them to the person and site but not by a link.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:41   #49
I am Banned

Quote:
I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE FROM ATH TROLLING ON ACCYWEB. I DO NOT WANT TO LINK TO HERE.
So how come you are trolling on this site then
Old 19-10-2006, 12:42   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
infact thats a very good point mick if its a family site why does the site allow abusive karma to be given???
Karma was put in place for fun.It doesn't mean anything.It's just for fun.There are no benefits with karma,negative or positive.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:43   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
So how come you are trolling on this site then
He should join Fleetwood site,they're always happy to receive trawlers
Old 19-10-2006, 12:44   #52
Resting in Peace

Dont you think its up to us to dicide if they are trolling or not ?
not you.
They just might like to join another site are you affraid they will leave your site ?

Last edited by Mick; 19-10-2006 at 12:47.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:45   #53
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
He should join Fleetwood site,they're always happy to receive trawlers
LMfao!!!!!! they'd throw him to the sea
Old 19-10-2006, 12:46   #54
God Member

Quote:
I've been on here nine months posted thousands of times and got nothing but abuse back
There seems an obvious solution to that. Perhaps I'm missing something because I'm new but why do you come here if you only get abuse ?
Old 19-10-2006, 12:46   #55
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
not you
I think someone is after your job eh mick pmsl
Old 19-10-2006, 12:47   #56
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
not you
Sorry Mick Im innocent,I said trawling not trolling I thought that was something to do with them gnome looking characters in Scandinavia
Old 19-10-2006, 12:47   #57
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave
There seems an obvious solution to that. Perhaps I'm missing something because I'm new but why do you come here if you only get abuse ?
LOL cos thats what he likes to get the attention for, he nortorious done same on Burnleyweb too
Old 19-10-2006, 12:54   #58
God Member

Seems some people have nowt better to do if they roam the Internet looking for abuse. I know plenty of places you can get it without paying a monthly broadband fee lol
Old 19-10-2006, 12:58   #59
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave
Seems some people have nowt better to do if they roam the Internet looking for abuse. I know plenty of places you can get it without paying a monthly broadband fee lol
Think you just pay the other dodgy characters for that Dave
Old 19-10-2006, 12:59   #60
God Member

I do not do the same on burnleyweb. I got abused by admin on there and neal sorted it.
I came on here because it seemed a good site lancsdave but the abuse from other members for having a different opinion or one that they decide I have cancels that out.

NO I'm not affraid anyone will leave my site to come here mick, the distance is too great, why would anyone LEAVE a site down ath to join accyweb. The idea is ridiculous. Would you ever leave accy to join a site 100 miles away? no matter how good it is.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..