Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2022, 15:36   #2521
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

No wonder Pfizer wanted immunity & the info locked away for75 years.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...dverse-effects
Old 09-03-2022, 16:42   #2522
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
No wonder Pfizer wanted immunity & the info locked away for75 years.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...dverse-effects
Not as if they have past form….

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al_settlements

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history
DaveinGermany likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 16:52   #2523
Beacon of light

None of these large Pharma companies can be trusted.
They fudge the statistics of their data to show it in its best light.
They can do a million trials and they only have to publish the three with the best data statistics…..and often these are manipulated.

I think the Adverse reactions may be higher than that….why do I say this?
I know three people who have had long term issues from the vaccine.
One 80 yr old lady cannot use the arm that was vaccinated with the first jab.
Another friend of my husband has persistent shingles and these started one day after the second jab.
These two people have seen their GP, but no yellow card has been completed.
I have told them that a pharmacy can notify the MHRA of an adverse event.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 17:01   #2524
Beacon of light

Have a look at this.
These figures are from government sources.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0883.jpg (194.5 KB, 11 views)
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 09-03-2022, 17:05   #2525
Beacon of light

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Pfize.....-a0683172397

It is not only in this country that these adverse events are being disregarded.
If you read the stuff from that link you will see what is going on in Israel.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:05   #2526
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Brilliant but, at heart, a very worrying video that reveals how one medical scientist, Dr. Andrew Hill, appears to have been bought and sold by those behind the vaccine industry.
I just hope he can live with his actions and doesn’t end up like Dr. David Kelly who was embroiled in Blair’s lies about WMDs in Iraq.

https://www.oraclefilms.com/
It appears some ‘scientists’ at Liverpool University May have swopped their medical ethics for big grant and/or a few shares in big ‘farma’.

https://flccc.substack.com/p/who-cha...onclusions?s=r
Old 10-03-2022, 11:10   #2527
Beacon of light

Governments all over the world have indulged in 'Mushroom Management' of Covid. Or perhaps I should say their populations in relation to Covid.

They fed the people sh1T and kept them in the dark.

They were aided and abetted by the media(mainstream which sucks in the biggest audience) and of course the people pulling the strings and with the most to gain are big pharma.
Forget their concerns for your health, your safety and your well being.
They are no concern for these who would tell you what suits their agenda.
They are telling everyone that these chemicals that are put into your body are safe.....millions of doses have been given and the side effects are few......can be considered 'collateral damage'....but how can they assure you that you will not suffer from some unknown condition five years, ten years or thirty years down the line?
How can they assure you that these genetic treatments(because vaccines, they aren't) will not have effects on the generations to come.
The real answer lies in the fact that there is an embargo on the data being published...a 75 year embargo says to me that they do not know, but they suspect something, but not what it is.

People lin my generation may say that the long term effects do not matter much because we do not have a long tern future....but might change their minds is the rest of their lives were blighted by a long tern condition that cannot be cured...only managed, for whatever years we have left(which might no be a problem if things in Eastern Europe escalate).

This has always been my standpoint from the very start of this crap show...I have not wavered in my views.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:49   #2528
God Member

think really that 75 years tells you everything. anything to do with top secret government papers mainly get disclosed well before that. the few that do not must be really secret with a big capital S.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 13:23   #2529
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Brilliant but, at heart, a very worrying video that reveals how one medical scientist, Dr. Andrew Hill, appears to have been bought and sold by those behind the vaccine industry.
I just hope he can live with his actions and doesn’t end up like Dr. David Kelly who was embroiled in Blair’s lies about WMDs in Iraq.

https://www.oraclefilms.com/
I have only now been able to view this video….and the ‘buying of’ research scientists is nothing new.
And when you look at those who perverted the studies by Dr Andrew Hill…..Unitaid……and then you look at those who run Unitaid…..was it a surprise to see the names of Bill and Melinda Gates?
It should not have been. Bill and Melinda Gates are the influencers of the WHO…..they are big players in many of the companies that produce the genetic treatment that is promoted for the virus……so of course they would not want a drug that costs three cents a dose to be promoted ahead of these experimental gene therapies.
That would be ridiculous and it would rob them of funds…..big Pharma will not stand for that.
Big Pharma do not care if they are creating future ill health, because that ensures that their coffers will be forever overflowing.

They really do not want you to be well.
They want everyone of us to need to pop a pill of some description.
I do not trust them….and when you see things like this, it should make you question your trust in them too.
Old 10-03-2022, 15:03   #2530
God Member

Margaret, you’re right, of course.
But the reason why there was a global media and medical onslaught of propaganda against existing, safe, generic treatments, such as iv**mec**n, and hyd**xy**loro**ine that were proven to help treat against Fauci Flu, was that, if such treatments existed, Big Farma would not have been able to use their untested “vac**nes (actually, transfection) under emergency authorisation.

There has to be no suitable alternatives for such authorisation to be granted.

So those who stood to gain most from these novel transfection had to destroy anyone who suggested there were other treatments already available.

A quick call to big tech and BG - job done.
Old 10-03-2022, 15:22   #2531
Beacon of light

I like the term ‘transfection’….I will use it if I may.
And yes of course you are right about the reason these alternative treatments were not deemed suitable.(and scientific evidence was suppressed or corrupted)

I would have mentioned it earlier but I think that maybe there are folk out there who would have been labelling me a conspiracy theorist.
( Come back MargaretR….all is forgiven)

I think in the earlier parts of this thread I did mention links between the major players….the GAVI foundation, Fauci, the wHO, the WEF……all had parts to play….and all were in the game for their own agenda(mostly control, money, power and deception of the people).
Few people were listening, or taking notice…..but eventually it will all come out.
So far a lot of the research that I looked at has proved to be correct.
Old 28-03-2022, 19:05   #2532
Beacon of light

Jenny Harries is telling us that we are going to need twice yearly jabs against the virus……well, the old and vulnerable that is…..for the indefinite future.
So we are all going to be like pin cushions….well except….if two or three or four do not do the job…then is it doing the job?

And how Pfizer and Moderns(oh yes and BG) will be rubbing their hands.
But here is a bit of rain for their parade.
https://www.informedchoiceaustralia....vaccine-safety
Go on have a read of that….all peer reviewed.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:52   #2533
God Member

do not know if its happened, but if someone offers me a big wad of cash i,ll advise everyone to do what i got the dosh for. As for the old follow the science and even those scientists with the best will in the world can be totally wrong as will have been proved since science firt reared its head on the world.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..