Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2022, 18:06   #2506
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
and what i have heard is true there is now talk of a 4th jab being available sometime in the spring. wonder if this will ever end. the muzzles for some seem to be staying for life.

Mate, the govt will be issuing jabby season tickets come the Autumn.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 23-02-2022, 20:27   #2507
Beacon of light

of course…there will be 4th, 5th and umpteenth jabs for the population to be guilt tripped into.
After all poor BG has to put bread on the table and his divorce will be eating into his bank balance too.
Some people have already had their 4th jab……and of course the doom mongers in sage believe that this release is far too soon because the virus is still out there.
It will still be there in a hundred years time and I reckon there will still be people hiding behind the sofa from it…..with their sequinned or patterned masks that have never seen soap and water since the chaos began…..ewww, nasty.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2022, 20:34   #2508
Beacon of light

Oh yes….and evidence has come to light that the virus originated in a lab that tinkered with the DNA of the virus…..and guess who did the tinkering?
Yes….no other than Moderna and they put a patent on this three years before the pandemic emerged.
This was done under the guise of Cancer research…..guess who is a big cheese in Moderne?
The one and only BG.
Are the pieces making sense now? Just asking for a friend.
Old 24-02-2022, 10:08   #2509
God Member

a case of more money you have got the more you want more. never trusted these from the outset like a few more didn,t.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2022, 09:32   #2510
God Member

Sensible, calm interview of an educated woman with evident integrity.
She must be silenced!

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...s-the-answers/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2022, 10:44   #2511
Beacon of light

That is a very interesting video.
And this Doctor makes some relevant points.
She asked a question about why these eminent people have had their research suppressed, but then she answered this question herself by saying it is all about money….and the money is the influence that Big Pharma has.
When a government (ours) spends millions in setting up factories to manufacture masks( totally useless in preventing the spread of virus particles…but all research regarding this has been obliterated because the powers that be do not want you to know the science behind why they are useless….they want you to swallow the pap churned out by the MSM) you know that this is something they know more about than they are letting on.

Now all legal restrictions have been abandoned regarding the virus….why is it that there are still people on the streets…in the open air still wearing masks?
And why do people step aside to leave a big space between you and them?
It is because these habits are ingrained in the population.
It only takes something like three weeks to establish a habit…..and after 66 days that habit becomes automatic.
I met a colleague that I have not seen for twenty years…..she gave me the biggest hug….we were in the middle of Blackburn and passers by looked on horrified that we could be in such close contact.
Old 26-02-2022, 17:40   #2512
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

some people have been frightened by the bull thats been given out simple as.
Old 26-02-2022, 18:49   #2513
Beacon of light

Yes, I know Cashy.
I wonder how long it will take for them to get their lives back.
I really looked forward to seeing smiling faces, but it seems that for some people ditching a mask is a step too far….and a hug is a definite no-no.
Except, not for me….I really enjoyed the hug from a friend. I had forgotten how good it feels to be hugged by a friend. Neither of us wanted to let go.
cashman likes this.
Old 27-02-2022, 08:45   #2514
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, I know Cashy.
I wonder how long it will take for them to get their lives back.
I really looked forward to seeing smiling faces, but it seems that for some people ditching a mask is a step too far….and a hug is a definite no-no.
Except, not for me….I really enjoyed the hug from a friend. I had forgotten how good it feels to be hugged by a friend. Neither of us wanted to let go.
never been a hugger or a handshaker really but thats just me. as for people acting what we call normal i really doubt we will ever see it again. i,ve got to the point where yesterday morning at the petrol station i could not hold back anymore. a woman, well it was a person anyway dressed as one just in case i,ll upset others, rolled up in a car. got out with visor and mask to fill up. i just burst out laughing which i,m sure was heard in skipton 10 miles away. her in the kitchen got out of the car asking what the trouble was. my reply was loud enough for the masked rader to hear. look at that stupid young bitch. she just needs one of those white suits that are worn looking for evidence in a murder case to go with her outfit.
cashman and ferret man like this.
Old 27-02-2022, 10:28   #2515
Beacon of light

MH…..our team was like family.
So to meet this lady, (who had been just a girl…newly qualified and so eager to learn)….it just made my day.
Had I been without my other half….and she too had been on her own I feel sure that we would have gone for a coffee…or maybe something stronger and talked for a good while.
She no longer lives locally but had come back home for a family funeral…..so it is very unlikely that I will see her again.
So the hugging was normal, natural and touching….though I know not everyone is tactile in this way….it was like meeting a much loved family member.
Old 27-02-2022, 11:10   #2516
God Member

hope you do not think i was knocking you for your meeting. i wish i could be more like that instead of too much in my DNA from both sides of the family that has made me how i am. not speaking to strangers was drummed into me as i have had difficulty for years in this field and starting a new job was always a nightmare for a month or two playing the part of billy no mates.
Old 27-02-2022, 11:38   #2517
Beacon of light

No, not at all.
I was just explain how the situation arose….a bit of history if you like.
I am not like this with just anyone…..I only share hugs with special people.
Old 27-02-2022, 13:22   #2518
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
…..I only share hugs with special people.
I must admit that on reflection it was always "Special people" that tended to hug folk round our way. There was a home in the area were we'd go conker collecting, which usually attracted the "Huggers".

Yes I did mention this quite a few years ago,the evidence is below for those curious enough.

Autumnal reflections - Accrington Web
Old 27-02-2022, 20:04   #2519
Beacon of light

At last….the scientists have admitted that they were using uncertain data when they forecast half a million deaths from Covid.
I wonder how many more admissions will take place….to let us know that we were lied to and misled.
That the population was terrorised by scare tactics.
That the economy and the fabric of society was damaged by these people who now tell us it was just guesses they were relying on.
Old 08-03-2022, 17:15   #2520
God Member

Brilliant but, at heart, a very worrying video that reveals how one medical scientist, Dr. Andrew Hill, appears to have been bought and sold by those behind the vaccine industry.
I just hope he can live with his actions and doesn’t end up like Dr. David Kelly who was embroiled in Blair’s lies about WMDs in Iraq.

https://www.oraclefilms.com/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..