Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2013, 17:58   #2971
God Member

Re: The Tories

ohh look we have no money,we will just spend money on the russian public service Britain gave millions of pounds in aid to Putin government - Telegraph
Old 14-04-2013, 18:00   #2972
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
What about Attila the Hun, Eric
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:01   #2973
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yeh really are a clown cmon, most people completely ignore yer links these days. I certainly do.
Old 14-04-2013, 18:04   #2974

They are back stabbers like the rest of them.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:09   #2975
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
What about Attila the Hun, Eric
Your spellcheck ain't working. That should be "Attila the Hen"
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:19   #2976

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
ohh look we have no money,we will just spend money on the russian public service Britain gave millions of pounds in aid to Putin government - Telegraph
Ohh look you're again just copy and pasting again and failing to answer questions. What is your plan b? Now come on answer the question I did say earlier you would ignore and continue to copy and paste.
Old 14-04-2013, 18:21   #2977
Senior Member+

Quote:
Oops, cmon.
You really should read a link before you paste it to support your ramblings.

The aid was started in 2007(Labour Government), should have ended by 2010, was extended by Labour to 2011 and cancelled by the coalition in 2011-all on your link.

Must try harder!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:22   #2978
God Member

Or we could blame it on the poor:

http://allstondee.files.wordpress.co...104-225635.jpg
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:25   #2979
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yeh really are a clown cmon, most people completely ignore yer links these days. I certainly do.
why i am a clown ,i was asking a genuine question why george osborne and co just give millions of pounds to who they want they are giving money away to the russians to bacome more transparent when they cover up and sweep things under the thatch in this country,.its all right to force disabled people who cant move from below the neck to move and feel suicidal .your the clown just because people who win the moral debate ,you just attack with personal insults.just makes you look like a clown
Old 14-04-2013, 18:27   #2980
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Oops, cmon.
You really should read a link before you paste it to support your ramblings.

The aid was started in 2007(Labour Government), should have ended by 2010, was extended by Labour to 2011 and cancelled by the coalition in 2011-all on your link.

Must try harder!
Its happen a good job you had a looksee Gordon or we'd never have found out just how stupid this clown really is
Old 14-04-2013, 18:28   #2981

Quote:
why i am a clown ,i was asking a genuine question why george osborne and co just give millions of pounds to who they want they are giving money away to the russians to bacome more transparent when they cover up and sweep things under the thatch in this country,.its all right to force disabled people who cant move from below the neck to move and feel suicidal .your the clown just because people who win the moral debate ,you just attack with personal insults.just makes you look like a clown
I'm trying to have a debate you're not you're just ignoring any genuine question. What is your plan b?
Old 14-04-2013, 18:28   #2982
Senior Member+

Quote:
You're a clown because you still haven't read your link, have you?
Old 14-04-2013, 18:32   #2983
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Shusshhhh Gordon you wake him up
Old 14-04-2013, 18:35   #2984
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
It's nothing new that Gordon, our C'mon does that quite often, he sees a headline, grabs onto it, then posts without bothering to check the contents.
Old 14-04-2013, 18:47   #2985
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
It's nothing new that Gordon, our C'mon does that quite often, he sees a headline, grabs onto it, then posts without bothering to check the contents.
I hope we're not being cruel!
Perhaps his eyes are so bad he can only read the headline and not the text.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..