Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2015, 07:39   #286
Full Member+

Re: Paris Shootings.

Quite right too. Damn grass eaters. ��
Old 24-11-2015, 07:40   #287
Full Member+

Sorry, reply meant for another post! Pressed wrong button. Haha x
Old 25-11-2015, 15:40   #288
Senior Member+

Can anyone else not see the correlation between the countries that are,or that are helping, bombing in the Middle East and the threat from Islamic terrorism?

Is the answer:-

A.Gear up for WW3 and drop more bombs

Or

B.Withdraw from their country and leave them to it (and join the rest of the other countries that don't have a Islamic threat).

Hmmm

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 19:49   #289
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Can anyone else not see the correlation between the countries that are,or that are helping, bombing in the Middle East and the threat from Islamic terrorism?

Is the answer:-

A.Gear up for WW3 and drop more bombs

Or

B.Withdraw from their country and leave them to it (and join the rest of the other countries that don't have a Islamic threat).

Hmmm
Thats a right load of Bullshine Wev'e had islamic threats for donkeys years, as for the not in my name wonders, they've arrived on the scene a bit late, how many of them have given up their muslim brothers to the authourities, they wont because they are scared of them, they know full well who they are even now whilst they are living amongst us. Best to adopt the John Wyne attitude, the only good one is a dead one. If some one doesn't act soon, by the end of the millenia Westminster Palace will become the biggest mosque in Europe.

Last edited by Neil; 26-11-2015 at 09:50.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 21:32   #290
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Thats a right load of Bullshine Wev'e had islamic threats for donkeys years, as for the not in my name wonders, they've arrived on the scene a bit late, how many of them have given up their muslim brothers to the authourities, they wont because they are scared of them, they know full well who they are even now whilst they are living amongst us. Best to adopt the John Wyne attitude, the only good one is a dead one. If some one doesn't act soon, by the end of the millenia Westminster Palace will become the biggest mosque in Europe.
Allow me to hitller-ise that so you can see how Nazi it sounds:-

Thats a right load of ScheiBe,We've had Jewish threats for donkeys years how many of them Jews have given up their Jewish brothers to the Gestapo,they wont because they are scared of Himmler, they know full well who they are even now whilst they are living amongst us.
I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature so it's best we adopt the Adolf Hitler attitude and murder 90% of them only leaving 10% so the rest of the world can understand why.
If someone doesn't act soon, by the end of the millennia the Reichstag building will be the biggest synagogue in Europe.

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Neil; 26-11-2015 at 09:51.
Old 25-11-2015, 21:49   #291
Senior Member+

Some pictorial representation for those still struggling :-

image.jpg

password--Accyweb
Old 25-11-2015, 22:21   #292
I am Banned

Quote:
Allow me to hitller-ise that so you can see how Nazi it sounds:-

Thats a right load of ScheiBe,We've had Jewish threats for donkeys years how many of them Jews have given up their Jewish brothers to the Gestapo,they wont because they are s*** scared of Himmler, they know full well who they are even now whilst they are living amongst us.
I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature so it's best we adopt the Adolf Hitler attitude and murder 90% of them only leaving 10% so the rest of the world can understand why.
If someone doesn't act soon, by the end of the millennia the Reichstag building will be the biggest synagogue in Europe.
I'm beginning to wonder if you are actaully a member of the human race, or an alien species who we haven't detected yet, what planet are you from.

Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 22:41   #293
Senior Member+

Quote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you are actaully a member of the human race, or an alien species who we haven't detected yet, what planet are you from.

Retlaw, don't pander to this idiot dipstick - he is only good for plumbing the lowest depths.
cashman likes this.
Old 25-11-2015, 23:40   #294
Senior Member+

The west,Turkey,Russia they are all part of the problem.
If you train,fund or treat the wounded of a group of "terrorists" you are part of the "terrorist problem" are you not?
I just think it's worth questioning the (double) standards of those folk who are sending folk to war.

"Every bomb recruits more supporters" Phyllis Bennis

password--Accyweb
Old 26-11-2015, 00:04   #295
God Member

Quote:
Thats a right load of Bullshine Wev'e had islamic threats for donkeys years, as for the not in my name wonders, they've arrived on the scene a bit late, how many of them have given up their muslim brothers to the authourities, they wont because they are s*** scared of them, they know full well who they are even now whilst they are living amongst us. Best to adopt the John Wyne attitude, the only good one is a dead one. If some one doesn't act soon, by the end of the millenia Westminster Palace will become the biggest mosque in Europe.
But it wasn't John Wayne; it was Philip Sheridan.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 07:09   #296
Beacon of light

Quote:
The west,Turkey,Russia they are all part of the problem.
If you train,fund or treat the wounded of a group of "terrorists" you are part of the "terrorist problem" are you not?
I just think it's worth questioning the (double) standards of those folk who are sending folk to war.

"Every bomb recruits more supporters" Phyllis Bennis
Jason, you really need to read the history of the region and also the link which DinG posted. This will give you a better understanding to the whole problem.
Early on in this thread you mentioned 'the blame game'....and here you are getting into that situation.
None of us can alter what went before......we can only change what happens from here on in.
These extremist Muslims bear a grudge for the past.....they(in many cases) cannot really remember what the grudge was, but seek revenge anyway.
Do you think that people with this mentality(who see all westerners as crusaders) are fit to sit at a negotiating table and discuss diplomatic solutions.
Bringing diplomacy to tribal people is futile. They neither want nor understand the concept of diplomacy.

You would turn the other cheek no matter what atrocities ISIS thrust upon you.....would you?
No, don't answer that for me.....it would only disappoint me again.
Margaret Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 07:15   #297
God Member

if i recall correctley from my history lessons at school hitler had the hump with jews because they didnt think he was that good of an artist or painter ?

people have a problem with islam because %99 of the people who slam airplanes into buildings , blow up public transport , behead people or set fire to them and post the recordings on youtube are muslims.

please dont assume that i mean %99 of muslims are evil terrorist scumbags i clearly said %99 of the horrific things we see done are done by people following islam

now if the jewish community had taken to blowing up German citizens and other atrocities and hitler decided to wipe them out then there would be a comparison but hitlers dislike of the jews was petty and in no way on any level were the jewish anything but hard working people who happened to be good with money .Hence the phrase tight as a jew

i get that not all Muslims are evil but some people dont

i also get that some Muslim communities will not go against what their elders say or spiritual leaders and can be ostracized form their community if they do

other muslim communities are more westernised and will speak out

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 26-11-2015 at 07:19.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 08:06   #298
Senior Member+

Worth a watch:-

Old 26-11-2015, 14:11   #299
Beacon of light

well, if that is how you want to waste your time.......
Margaret Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 14:33   #300
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
well, if that is how you want to waste your time.......
28 mins long that clip

i could waste my time 4 times in 28 mins

it would have been 3 but iv given up smoking

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..