Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2009, 16:21   #481
Resting in Peace

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
Life has a view, so do several others and they oppose. One post each should make that clear, also that neither side will shift its opinion, so why the continuation? It sounds more and more like trolling every day.
Sorry, West Ender .. you are correct ... just can't help myself sometimes . his theories seem to get wilder. Ok not posting again on this thread, promise...
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2009, 16:22   #482
Passed away 25-11-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Who'd have thought one little prick would cause so much fuss?

Precisely.
Old 24-10-2009, 16:51   #483
I am Banned

Hellooo.

In answer to the questions posed by Gayle :

1. yes I am exposing an actual agenda, I know its aims and conclusion, I am bringing it to your attention so you might actually remember you are free. and work to stop it.

2. Political commentators also work for the crown

3. yes you have free will to think divided, that is the western programme, you are also free to think out of the box.

4. I do not claim we do not have freedom of speech, I am the prime example of the fact...I am just ensuring I keep that very freedom.

There is an old saying :

express your freedom or lose it, or something to this effect.
Old 24-10-2009, 17:04   #484
Give, give, give member

There's another old saying.

When someone puts a blanket on the cage, it's time for the canary to stop singing.

Old 24-10-2009, 17:13   #485
I am Banned

Hellooo.

Barack Obama Declares State Of Emergency Over Swine Flu.....

Next step to martial law.... :

Barack Obama Has Declared Swine Flu A National Emergency » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 24-10-2009, 17:15   #486
Senior Member+

tell ya what. I wouldn't mind seeing life's list of bad karma comments
Old 24-10-2009, 17:16   #487
I am Banned

And....

Forth Death in Sweden after vaccination
Old 24-10-2009, 17:25   #488
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post

The red Cross on tap in Accrington...I don't think so...and the Red Cross has a Royal Charter.
The Red Cross is managed from a base in Burnley. I'm fairly sure there are members of the Red Cross who live in Accrington and who are on-call for emergency situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life
It is now time for the same banking families to institute their control grid to keep control as all of you out there realise the seriousness of the financial situation, the drill as I will call it, as I am satisfied many factors do not add up to just to pass it off as an accident, a sentiment shared by other people from across the globe I might add, the drill is proof enough for me that all our supposed democratic systems are acting out the control orders of the the corporate cartel, which is a gross misrepresentation of the mandate under which political and security institutions are supposed to carry out.
Who exactly are these people that you are talking about? Are you claiming that there is a non-elected group (how many people in it) involved with conspiring to control the whole country and the people in it? Even if, for one minute I believed you, what would their purpose be? Why would they want to carry out a drill in Accrington? What would they achieve by all of this? Is this Corporate Cartel just a handful of people or is a massive organisation worldwide?

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Old 24-10-2009, 17:33   #489
Senior Member+

Hes on about the crap that david icke spurts about. The reptillian devil worshipping global elite etc
Old 24-10-2009, 17:34   #490
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
The Red Cross is managed from a base in Burnley. I'm fairly sure there are members of the Red Cross who live in Accrington and who are on-call for emergency situations.

Who exactly are these people that you are talking about? Are you claiming that there is a non-elected group (how many people in it) involved with conspiring to control the whole country and the people in it? Even if, for one minute I believed you, what would their purpose be? Why would they want to carry out a drill in Accrington? What would they achieve by all of this? Is this Corporate Cartel just a handful of people or is a massive organisation worldwide?
Gayle
Ignore him, he's tapped, Calderstones do'nt know he's escaped yet.

Retlaw.
Old 24-10-2009, 17:54   #491
Passed away 25-11-09

I used to enjoy the cartoon, "King of the Hill". Does anyone remember Hank's conspiracy theorist friend, Dale Gribble? This thread made me think of him.

Quotes from Dale:

By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as "The Beast."

I tell you what it is. It's your quote un-quote pollution control. I heard on talk radio you don't even need 'em. It's just the latest nazi government plot. Open your eyes, man, they're trying to control Global Warming. Get it Global. That's U.N. Commissars code for telling us what the temperature is gonna be in our outdoors. Let it warm up I say. See what Butchros Butchros Ghali Ghali thinks of that. We'll grow oranges in Alaska.

If you want, I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a toilet paper roll and a stick of dynamite.

TV sets are getting smaller and smaller, and bigger and bigger. Soon the medium-sized set will be a thing of the past.

Old 24-10-2009, 18:22   #492
I am Banned

Helloooo

In reply too :

Those who control this world are those old families who actually supply the wealth then lent via the IMF to all Central Banks across the globe.
The IMF is the fund which actually lends the credits. The World Bank controls the IMF, but the Bank For International Settlements controls the World Bank.

Did you know the Queen plans to retire to Dunsop Bridge, which is the central point of the United Kingdom.

The old families have the title royal and are to be found across Europe, I trace them back to the Imperial Roman Emperors, and beyond that through Egypt back to Babylon.

The ancient ones called them the Nefilim.
Old 24-10-2009, 18:32   #493
I am Banned

Boo.

Child given vaccination against parents wishes :

Obstructing H1N1 Data release :

Are you aware of these :

Judge confirms military and police to be killed via vaccination :

Old 24-10-2009, 18:48   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hello.

Administrators, perhaps a future title for this forum could be on the lines of....

"The Accrington Fallout"

Well, Life now that you've done what you came on to do, you might just go away and leave the "normal" members to get on with what they do best.........which is having reasonable discussion without all the backbiting and badmouthing
Old 24-10-2009, 19:38   #495
God Member

Oh, Life, hun, you had me until the bit about the Queen moving to Dunsop Bridge.

If you're reading this your Majesty, there's some fine properties for sale on this website.

Property for sale in Dunsop Bridge, Clitheroe

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..