Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Games (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/)
-   -   Global trivia quiz. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/global-trivia-quiz-24529.html)

LancYorkYankee 25-01-2007 17:30

Re: Global trivia quiz.

Nah, no team as of yet:( . I asked Rindy about making one up for all the Accyweb players but he said something about "trying to distance [himself] from that whole group!:p ;) " Actually, not sure what he said.

I've been invited to play on various teams from people I don't know but I have no interest in that. Willow, you should hope on an play in the Regional trivia and especially the Global. You get to pick 5 different quizzes out of a selsection of ~15. Hence you get to answer questions from categories that interest you.

I find it fun just to learn from it. I've been a fan of the game show Jeopardy for over 20 years now. This makes it fun to be able to compete with folks around the world!

Give it a go love!

Brian

garinda 25-01-2007 23:29

I've never been a team player.

Solo is so much more fun, well it is at least for me.:)

steeljack 26-01-2007 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee (Post 374636)
The correct answer was Baby's urine
Brian

Where you been Brian , thought everyone knew that , anyone who has ever had to use communal showers knows that urine is the best cure for fungi infections of the foot/feet, think its the ammonia :D :D :D

LancYorkYankee 26-01-2007 12:22

I'll have to remember that steeljack if we shall ever meet. I'll go ahead and show my fondnous for ya by wizzing on your shoes!:D :D :D

Questions correct: 11 / 15
You took 372 seconds to complete this quiz.
http://my.funtrivia.com/arrow.gif Total score: 300

Welcome to my bloody dial-up world. Took usual 40 - 60 second to do quiz. However, the stinkin quiz took ~330 seconds to load! It gets to be quite the bummer over here.

WillowTheWhisp 26-01-2007 14:07

I've done a couple of those bunches of fives, but not many.

LancYorkYankee 26-01-2007 17:49

Aye, and you did very well at that Willow. Saw your name near the top of the list for acouple of categories!

LancYorkYankee 01-02-2007 19:59

Come on Accywebbers, join in. At least do the Regional Trivia. Nice to have alot of Accywebbers playing with Garinda, Rishton Blue, Spookyjen, eggsandchips, tinks, Willow,etc.:Banane06: :Banane06: :Banane06:

Brian

steeljack 01-02-2007 20:02

Whats the point when it's rigged ?

garinda 01-02-2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 378085)
Whats the point when it's rigged ?

How on earth is it rigged?:confused:

LancYorkYankee 02-02-2007 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 378198)
How on earth is it rigged?:confused:

Oh geez, not yet another scandal? Now where do we go Rindy?:cool: :rolleyes: Serious Jack, what do you mean by that. Are you talking about the Global Trivia or thr Regional Trivia?

I wish I could rig it sometimes (not actually) with scores like I just got in History, IT WAS BRUTAL!!!!!!

Questions correct: 3 / 15
You took 145 seconds to complete this quiz.
http://www.funtrivia.com/arrow.gif Total score: 125

Brain

LancYorkYankee 07-02-2007 17:45

Is it just me or have the Global Questions for all started to get wicked hard. I find the General and History questions especially difficult as of late!

My main goal is to at least stay above the 1000 point average score as well as finish in the top 150 in the world!

Brian

shillelagh 16-02-2007 01:56

A new global quiz is going to start on 1st March because 30 have become immortals!!

Was that you Lyy or rind?

steeljack 16-02-2007 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 384094)
A new global quiz is going to start on 1st March because 30 have become immortals!!

sorry Shilleelegh, stopped playing when the worms got into Accymels game and took the fun out of it

garinda 16-02-2007 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 384094)

No. No one from Lancashire made it to the Immortals. I was fifth on 30%, LYY was fourth on about 60%, and there were three above us on about 80-90% in the ninth Geniuses divison.

I've just worked out that since October I've played 2,190 games. At about two minutes a game, that's 73 hours, or just over three whole days!:eek:

Get a life Rind.:D

shillelagh 16-02-2007 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 384101)
sorry Shilleelegh, stopped playing when the worms got into Accymels game and took the fun out of it

The global quiz is not the accywebbers quiz steeljack as it says its the global one you play against people from all over the world.