Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 14:20   #286
God Member

re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

The pedophile scandal in Belgium -
Belgium Pedophilia Scandal /Did Authorities Cover Up Its Scope? - Book Revives Fear of Grand Conspiracy - NYTimes.com

"there was considerable official interest in laying the blame for the pedophile scandal that exploded in 1996 entirely on Marc Dutroux, a convicted rapist and child abductor, who faces charges of kidnapping six young girls and murdering four of them. To admit otherwise, the authors argue, would have allowed the affair to threaten the stability of the nation "

It looks as though Saville is the 'fall guy' in UK, just as Marc Dutroux was in Belgium.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2012, 14:32   #287
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Savile: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
I THINK The corruption and filth goes all the way to the top ( LABOUR 25 etc) Dont rely on the police/media to get to the truth as I THINK we know a swift bung and eyes are wide shut
I doubt that you are capable to think, I do however presume you have your own evil thoughts and you suppress them by moving your own fantasies onto others.
Anyone else noticed how nut jobs always highlight stuff with their brightest crayons?

O'er Doctor pass me some more tablets!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 17:18   #288
I am Banned

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Savile: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I doubt that you are capable to think, I do however presume you have your own evil thoughts and you suppress them by moving your own fantasies onto others.
Anyone else noticed how nut jobs always highlight stuff with their brightest crayons?

O'er Doctor pass me some more tablets!
you really have got issues with me hav'nt you less?....try a chill pill or 10
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 18:43   #289
Senior Member+

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
The pedophile scandal in Belgium -
Belgium Pedophilia Scandal /Did Authorities Cover Up Its Scope? - Book Revives Fear of Grand Conspiracy - NYTimes.com

"there was considerable official interest in laying the blame for the pedophile scandal that exploded in 1996 entirely on Marc Dutroux, a convicted rapist and child abductor, who faces charges of kidnapping six young girls and murdering four of them. To admit otherwise, the authors argue, would have allowed the affair to threaten the stability of the nation "

It looks as though Saville is the 'fall guy' in UK, just as Marc Dutroux was in Belgium.
I saw a documentary on that, 2 girls went missing and were locked up in this guys basement he had a torture dungeon in there. Policeman were standing in there and they heard one of the kids cough. The head copper dismissed it as coming from outside and no search was made. Both girls were sexually abused and murdered because the head policeman did this - the girls could have been saved!!! There was massive demonstrations about this case in the street - it's obvious the copper was involved.

Last edited by kestrelx; 11-10-2012 at 18:45.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 21:01   #290

Re: Sir Jimmy Saville

It can only be a matter of time before Boris Johnson's mum comes forward and tells us that she was raped by Jimmy Saville.
Burningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 22:01   #291
God Member

I once described the Saville 'revelations' as the tip of the iceburg - it seems rapid melt is underway

‘I Ran the Gauntlet of Pedophiles in the Entertainment Industry’ says Former Child Actor | Sovereign Independent UK
Old 11-10-2012, 22:36   #292
Senior Member+

Quote:
I once described the Saville 'revelations' as the tip of the iceburg - it seems rapid melt is underway

‘I Ran the Gauntlet of Pedophiles in the Entertainment Industry’ says Former Child Actor | Sovereign Independent UK
There was a retired copper on the BBC 10 o'clock news who said in the 70's a nurse told him about Savile's alleged activities of groping at Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He told his superiors but what he said was totally ignored.
Old 11-10-2012, 22:41   #293
God Member

To consider this just a BBC, hospitals, prisons problem is to have blinkers on.

If you read that link I gave you will read this -

"During the show’s ‘Cash for Questions’ investigation , the first politician who I met was then DTI Chairman, Sir Michael Grylls, who invited me to tea in the House of Commons “tea room” and spent the meeting attempting make body contact with me under the table. After that, I was sent to a political lobbyist named Ian Greer who tried to rub his genitalia against me while he hugged me. On one separate occasion, I was summoned Ian Greer’s offices where Ken Clarke was also present. Greer gave me a two glasses of whiskey and was acting a little, lets say, “over-familiar”. Ken Clarke and Ian Greer were well aware of my age – because I told them. Now, I’m not suggesting that either Sir Michael Grylls, Ian Greer or Ken Clarke are pedophiles, however, but it’s not over-the-top to describe what transpired as questionable behaviour towards a minor – by anyone’s standards – let alone the standards expected from our public officials and government inner circle members."
Old 11-10-2012, 22:51   #294
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
It's a shame you can't see the deleted comments in that thread - Groove was right about something for once even if he was only trying to cause trouble.

This is his deleted comment:
Another person labelled as a nutter on this forum, spoke up about Jimmy Saville several years ago.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

Last edited by MargaretR; 11-10-2012 at 22:58.
Old 11-10-2012, 23:53   #295
I am Banned

If people cant see this blatant cover up then they must have brain issues... Must be the flouride + Mobile Radiation
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 00:10   #296
Senior Member+

Quote:
To consider this just a BBC, hospitals, prisons problem is to have blinkers on.

If you read that link I gave you will read this -

"During the show’s ‘Cash for Questions’ investigation , the first politician who I met was then DTI Chairman, Sir Michael Grylls, who invited me to tea in the House of Commons “tea room” and spent the meeting attempting make body contact with me under the table.
Sorry I didn't realise it was compulsory and that I would be tested on it afterwards!
Old 12-10-2012, 07:42   #297
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Another person labelled as a nutter on this forum, spoke up about Jimmy Saville several years ago.

Headlines - David Icke Website
Why do yeh not think he is a nutter?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:15   #298
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why do yeh not think he is a nutter?
I don't know him, and even if I did, I am reluctant to attach such a label to anyone.

I do think that he is able to speak out when others don't, purely because he was publicly ridiculed.

Terry Wogan did him a favour - after such public humiliation he no longer cares about public opinion and so 'says it as he sees it' (just as you do)
Old 12-10-2012, 08:26   #299
Beacon of light

It seems that people who are in the public eye(those who see themselves as celebs - whether that be media star or political personalities) think they can do anything......that they do not have to abide by the rules of common decency, that they can flout the law without any fear of being found out or, for that matter, brought to book.

I cannot understand why a policeman, and a nurse(who witnessed a sick child being molested) did not make much more of an issue about the goings on they had witnessed. I'm sure the red top papers would have had a field day with this information.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:29   #300
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I don't know him, and even if I did, I am reluctant to attach such a label to anyone.

I do think that he is able to speak out when others don't, purely because he was publicly ridiculed.

Terry Wogan did him a favour - after such public humiliation he no longer cares about public opinion and so 'says it as he sees it' (just as you do)
Oh theres nowt wrong wi that, Its whats actually said that makes the nutter.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..