Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2013, 21:55   #31
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Accrington could lose a fire engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Suppose not cashy, it will no doubt be for entertaining foreign dignitaries to further British trade abroad. They are obviously men of great taste and need to have such expensive bottles of wine so as not to offend their sensitive and cultured palates whilst also furthering British trade abroad did i mention that already? I mean whats that compared to the odd fire engine or two.
WEeelllll, Yes, of course keeping trade going by giving foreign investors the odd glass of wine is more important than a fire engine.

We could however have the best of both worlds, only invite people that would actually peace on you if you were on fire!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-07-2013, 22:13   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
But thats not general squandering is it?

The only way a bottle of wine costing £400 would be considered value for money is if it was broken and used to gutt a MP

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 22:15   #33
God Member

when a tory MP orders a £400 bottle of wine does that price incluse teh medical bill for removing it from his or her arse.Not saying they are a bunch of perverts or owt but they are quite renowned for tehir quirky little sex games

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 29-07-2013, 06:09   #34

Doesnt amount to a hill of beans though. We are talking about trillions here. Your choices in our system are:

1) Vote for a party
2) Create a party if you think you can do better.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 07:53   #35
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
What about stopping William hauge and his cronies spending shed loads of money on bottles of wine for the commons **** ups , pictured the other week picking £400 bottles for the wine cellars , but remember were in this together
Oh come on Dave the cellar hadn't been restocked since Blair and Brown left
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 07:57   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
when a tory MP orders a £400 bottle of wine does that price incluse teh medical bill for removing it from his or her arse.Not saying they are a bunch of perverts or owt but they are quite renowned for tehir quirky little sex games
And you think Labour MPs are any different, always remember that the wealthiest MP sits on the Labour benches in the house of commons, one Sean Woodward
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 12:45   #37
God Member

at least they kept employment laws not like these charlatans ..they don't even try and hide their connections to the fracking industry just wait till your water turns a funny colour
Old 29-07-2013, 13:17   #38
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
just wait till your water turns a funny colour

Mine did, my Doctor said it was brought on by not drinking enough liquids during the heat wave, so I asked if I could have a prescription for a months worth of John Smiths.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 16:24   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Oh come on Dave the cellar hadn't been restocked since Blair and Brown left
What with the amount that lot get trough,( sorry freudian slip) through (all parties) the cellars must have been restocked once or twice at least
Old 29-07-2013, 20:53   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
And you think Labour MPs are any different, always remember that the wealthiest MP sits on the Labour benches in the house of commons, one Sean Woodward

yeah but labour aint the ones in power are they

party in power always gets the worst press although if cameron ,milliband or a few other MP's were found dead with an orange in their gob with their pants around their ankles i wouldnt exactly call that bad press but more of a good result

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..