Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2013, 17:22   #151
God Member

Re: Boston Bombing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
According to a CBC reporter close to the action, police are calling for a translator.
dont see owt wrong with assuming what he says is a threat and blowing his head off

hang on a criminal ethnic minority wants a translator

where does he think he is ?

in the E.U ?
Guinness, jaysay and Eric like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-04-2013, 17:24   #152
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
In this case the official version Margaret was born out of a mass of available data. The collation and analysis of which was done by professional people who have made it their jobs to get to the truth and bring the guilty to justice. Not some fruit and nut case who by selective culling of that information and posting bull spit only hampers their task.

Not that I am saying you are a fruit and nut case Margaret, simply easily lead and blinkered in your vision of events. You do need go get Net Nanny installed on your PC.
I agree with everything you've said Mr. D. especially in the small print
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 17:27   #153
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Enjoy your comfort zone
The only people who haven't got a comfort zone are those who choose not to have one and find things wrong under every stone and behind every door, you keep looking under stones and opening doors Margaret, I'll just get on with my life in peace, thank you
Old 19-04-2013, 17:31   #154
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I am surprised that you haven't linked the latest Waco incident to the previous one - obviously it is a conspiracy to gain revenge on the Federal Authorities
She'll probably save that for a slow day in the conspiracy department Barrie
Old 19-04-2013, 18:11   #155
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
According to a CBC reporter close to the action, police are calling for a translator.
They are suppose to have been there ten years and still need a translator? According to the BBC website: The father of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said his son was a second year medical student in the US and was hoping to be a brain surgeon. No comment!
Old 19-04-2013, 18:21   #156

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
They are suppose to have been there ten years and still need a translator? According to the BBC website: The father of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said his son was a second year medical student in the US and was hoping to be a brain surgeon. No comment!
Maybe he said translocator? Would be more ammunition for the conspiracy theorists that he's actually a Nyrian from the Delta Quadrant employed by the senate

Translocator - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki
Old 19-04-2013, 18:31   #157
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Maybe he said translocator? Would be more ammunition for the conspiracy theorists that he's actually a Nyrian from the Delta Quadrant employed by the senate

Oh don't get Margaret started again Guinness
Old 19-04-2013, 18:41   #158
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post

Are you trying to tell me Star Trek in it's various forms isn't real?

Or are you just one of these non thinking consparitists?

Sorry if consparitists is spelled wrong or even if it doesn't exist, the nearest my spell checker could come up with is constipation, which means either way, I don't give a sheite!
jaysay and Boeing Guy like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 18:44   #159
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Enjoy your comfort zone
My comfort zone waxes and wanes like the moon Margaret, it ebbs when I hear of man's inhumanity to man in all it's worst forms, Philpot, Fred West, the Holocaust, Pol Pot, Hiroshima and Nagasaki and it blooms when I read or hear of the reverse. The first responders in both in West Tx and Boston Ma who put themselves in danger for common good, the thousands running the London Marathon for numerous charities and lot's lot more.

I subscribe to the Tinkerbelle doctrine of world order Margaret, vis if you think good things, good things tend to happen. Sadly a precept you choose for whatever reason to want to question or change in other people's minds, dangerous in extremis and sad at the same time.
jaysay and Restless like this.

Last edited by DtheP47; 19-04-2013 at 18:51.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 18:48   #160
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Mycomfort zone waxes and wanes like the moon Margaret, it ebbs when I hear of man's inhumanity to man in all it's worst forms, Philpot, Fred West, the Holoaust, Pol Pot, Hiroshima and Nagssaki and it blooms when I read or hear of the reverse. The first responders in both in West Tx and Boston Ma who put themselves in danger for common good, the thousands running the London Marathon for numerous charities.

I subscribe to the Tinkerbelle doctrine of world order Margaret, vis if you think good things, good things tend to happen. Sadly a precept you choose for whatever reason to want to question or change in other people's minds dangerous in extremis and sad at the same time.
Ah but yeh wouldn't have said that D, if yeh knew Tinkerbelle.......... Do a member search.
Old 19-04-2013, 18:51   #161
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Do a member search.
Are you trying to hint that he may have crabs or something?

Shame on you cashy!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 18:53   #162
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Ah but yeh wouldn't have said that D, if yeh knew Tinkerbelle.......... Do a member search.
Hey Mr c I believe in fairies, just as I do the Big Bad Wolf
Old 19-04-2013, 19:00   #163
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Are you trying to hint that he may have crabs or something?

Shame on you cashy!
I'll be getting a couple fresh off the local fisherman tonight here in Tudweiliog Wizz I'll bring you one back ... and beggar me I am on 99 Likes..... if I get to 100 tonight... Purple Moose on me for any AccyWebber who walks in the Lion later on......
gpick24 likes this.

Last edited by DtheP47; 19-04-2013 at 19:02.
Old 19-04-2013, 19:00   #164
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Are you trying to tell me Star Trek in it's various forms isn't real?
Star Trek isn't real ! god forgive you.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 19:00   #165
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Hey Mr c I believe in fairies, just as I do the Big Bad Wolf
Tinks was the Big Bad Wolf.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..