Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2012, 17:26   #1261
Resting in Peace

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Ribbet, ribbet!

I wonder if he turns into a handsome prince with a kiss?
Now your being silly
Old 02-04-2012, 17:37   #1262
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Now your being silly
Dead right there, bud. Kisses don't work. However, we all know that enough booze will do the trick
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 17:41   #1263
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dead right there, bud. Kisses don't work. However, we all know that enough booze will do the trick
Well now your talking, but it always had the reverse effect with me Eric, went to bed with a page three girl woke up with Hilda Hogden
Old 02-04-2012, 18:55   #1264
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
You seem obsessed with me! Troll!

Funny how you don't put up your own picture!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 19:00   #1265
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I believe that the legalization ... or, at least the decriminalization ... of all drugs that are now illegal will have an "upside" which will far outweigh the "downside". Many of those in power in countries such as Mexico and Columbia have put forward this position. Also, if memory serves me right, in Switzerland several years ago. "The War on Drugs" ... an idea that comes, not surprizingly, out of the USA, has failed. The yanks are big on having "wars" on things: The War on Terror is a good example. All these wars are unwinnable. But whatever, big decisions on this issue will be made at the White House today, whatever anyone else thinks. And I have no doubt that this war will continue its futile course ... like Afghanistan, like Iraq, and like the one in Viet Nam decades ago.

Harper, Obama, Calderon meet before Summit of Americas - Politics - CBC News
I agree with you Eric! You know why Politicians have "wars on things" it's because it suits the way they work, in that they are about stirring up fear in people and then they "pretend" to come up with the solution. For example "WE WILL GET TOUGH ON DRUGS!" "WE WILL GET TOUGH ON CRIME!" It's to get votes. In London the mayorial elections are building up and they are now all talking about "We will have more POLICE in SCHOOLS!" and so on!
Old 02-04-2012, 19:01   #1266
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You seem obsessed with me! Troll!

Funny how you don't put up your own picture!
Quite evident you've never been in the gallery
Old 02-04-2012, 19:04   #1267
Senior Member+

Quote:
Quite evident you've never been in the gallery
I'm not really interested in eyeballin' Garinda! Thanks very much!
Old 02-04-2012, 19:06   #1268
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You seem obsessed with me!
No, just that people that boast of the joys of taking L.S.D., and heroin, on a local, family forum, make me sick.

As for being a troll, it's quite obvious to everyone who's infested umpteen threads on Accy Web, with their obsessive need to proclaim how wonderful recreational narcotics are.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 19:09   #1269
Resting in Peace

As anybody noticed who keeps dragging this thread up again, um wonder who that can be, any ideas Rindi? looks like he ain't going to let this thread die the death it deserves
Old 02-04-2012, 19:28   #1270
Senior Member+

Quote:
No, just that people that boast of the joys of taking L.S.D., and heroin, on a local, family forum, make me sick.

As for being a troll, it's quite obvious to everyone who's infested umpteen threads on Accy Web, with their obsessive need to proclaim how wonderful recreational narcotics are.
You are wrong! Where did I "Boast the joys of heroin?" I would think "families" would have the brains and discernment to chose the threads they view! Also why after so long do you suddenly get on the moral high horse about family forums? When you have been perpetuating the growth of this thread - smells like hypocrisy to me!
Old 02-04-2012, 19:35   #1271
Senior Member+

Quote:
As anybody noticed who keeps dragging this thread up again, um wonder who that can be, any ideas Rindi? looks like he ain't going to let this thread die the death it deserves
Sorry Mate - it was Restless who made some additions to this thread. Maybe you should apply for a position as a moderator? If you've nothing left to say about it, simple; stop reading it and stop posting!
Old 02-04-2012, 22:42   #1272
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Well we all know how that works dont we.
This comment seems to upset someone who gave me two lots of shiny red Karma saying I know how it works now.

Your correct I do know how it works, but I think you don't as your red Karma has had no impact I can only presume you either A) Have not posted over 100 posts or B) have red Karma yourself. (I think B)

Karma works like this, the more you have the more you give and Vice Versa Ie more Green also gives more Red. Having None or red has No Impact (Please correct me if im wrong).

I just hope the giver reads this and hasn't been bullied away. There has been a lot of conflict in a lot of posts/threads.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:16   #1273
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
This comment seems to upset someone who gave me two lots of shiny red Karma saying I know how it works now.

Your correct I do know how it works, but I think you don't as your red Karma has had no impact I can only presume you either A) Have not posted over 100 posts or B) have red Karma yourself. (I think B)

Karma works like this, the more you have the more you give and Vice Versa Ie more Green also gives more Red. Having None or red has No Impact (Please correct me if im wrong).

I just hope the giver reads this and hasn't been bullied away. There has been a lot of conflict in a lot of posts/threads.
To be honest I rarely use Red Mr D, I have to be really Peed of before I do
Old 03-04-2012, 15:27   #1274
Senior Member+

I was thinking about this today. Garinda has a good point.

Perhaps these threads could be combined or one of these threads deleted and have this moved into 18Plus

Quote:

Old 03-04-2012, 17:16   #1275
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I was thinking about this today. Garinda has a good point.

Perhaps these threads could be combined or one of these threads deleted and have this moved into 18Plus
Why the over 18s

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..