Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2008, 17:45   #61
God Member

Re: Mumbai what`s next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Why do you dislike them?
Because they invade my space without invitation

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-12-2008, 19:40   #62
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Are all Americans Jehovahs witnesses or are all Jehovahs witnesses Americans?

They both seem to invade peoples spaces without invitation!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:24   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
They don't call on me anymore Margaret, when I see them in the area I put a notice on the door saying, "My Alsatian loves Jehovah's Witnesses, but he can't eat a full one"
Old 08-12-2008, 09:27   #64
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
Just take in what you have typed above regarding Nottingham it shows you up for what you are.You are no different from the members of staff at
Greenwood junior school and because I dont agree you say I am a bigot and a racist.Hundreds of thousands who are fortunate to be able to leave
Britain do so because of the worsening situation and you say the majority are happy with the likes of the example you stated in Nottingham.I can only say you must be nuts.
Can't remember many people moving to Ireland myself, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Spain, but Ireland
Old 08-12-2008, 20:57   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Can't remember many people moving to Ireland myself, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Spain, but Ireland
You obviously don`t remember very much then do you.
France,Portugal,Italy.Holland,Belgium,Norway,Germa ny,Brazil,all the African countries the list is endless.
There is over 240.00 British nationals living in the Republic of Ireland according to the latest census report and thats out of a population of around 4 million so you really dont know whats going on around you.
You say but Ireland ? Every parent can expect there children to start school with English speeking children and not be held back because of some immigrants choosing to teach there children there mother tongue first before English.Also there is almost full employment resulting in most people being able to spend money e.g no pound shops.It is only when you travel around the world when you see the bigger picture and wonder why parts of Britain have gone backwards and citizens of countrys that where once regarded as being poor are much more prosperous than the British today.I blame the do gooders eg the staff members and the likes of the school in Nottingham that you quoted.God save the Queen is that still allowed to be said ?

Last edited by Gordie; 08-12-2008 at 21:06.
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 21:04   #66
God Member

Quote:
France,Portugal,Italy.Holland,Belgium,Norway,Germa ny,Brazil,all the African countries the list is endless.
There is over 240.00 British nationals living in the Republic of Ireland according to the latest census report and thats out of a population of around 4 million so you really dont know whats going on around you.
You say but Ireland ? Every parent can expect there children to start school with English speeking children and not be held back because of some immigrants choosing to teach there children there mother tongue first before English.Also there is almost full employment resulting in most people being able to spend money e.g no pound shops.It is only when you travel around the world when you see the bigger picture and wonder why parts of Britain have gone backwards and citizens of countrys that where once regarded as being poor are much more prosperous than the British today.I blame the do gooders eg the staff members and the likes of the school in Nottingham.
Geordie I think you may have a few good point in that but split it up into different subjects....That way you won't get 'Jumped On'

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 21:38   #67
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You say but Ireland ? Every parent can expect there children to start school with English speeking children and not be held back because of some immigrants choosing to teach there children there mother tongue first before English.Also there is almost full employment resulting in most people being able to spend money e.g no pound shops.It is only when you travel around the world when you see the bigger picture and wonder why parts of Britain have gone backwards and citizens of countrys that where once regarded as being poor are much more prosperous than the British today.I blame the do gooders eg the staff members and the likes of the school in Nottingham that you quoted.God save the Queen is that still allowed to be said ?
Ah but praise the Lord they have sent the contaminated pig
to save us all.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 22:13   #68

Quote:
I dislike Jehovahs witnesses - doorknocking fundamentalists, but white people in general - I am OK with
I could never dislike Jehovahs witnesses and can not understand anyone who could.They may knock on your door at awkward times so what.I have never found any of them rude or impolite when declining there offers of seeing the light.
Old 08-12-2008, 22:22   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Ah but praise the Lord they have sent the contaminated pig
to save us all.
Some people say you are a bit of a animal is that because you do a lot of grunting
Old 08-12-2008, 22:24   #70
God Member

Quote:
I could never dislike Jehovahs witnesses and can not understand anyone who could.They may knock on your door at awkward times so what.I have never found any of them rude or impolite when declining there offers of seeing the light.
I think youv've got the makings of an eejut....no wonder you have got so many Robins....I think it maybe the time that you saw the light.
Read the many posts on here and digest what is being said.
Doctrine in anyway shape or form is, as I gather not appreciated, so sod off and do your preaching elsewhere.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 22:38   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
They don't call on me anymore Margaret, when I see them in the area I put a notice on the door saying, "My Alsatian loves Jehovah's Witnesses, but he can't eat a full one"
That`s not just discourteous but is discrimination against the Jehovahs community a peace loving belief or is that ok for you because they are mainly white or is only Islam peace loving as quoted by you earlier.When people dont agree with Islam they are racist and bigots in your book.
Old 08-12-2008, 22:47   #72
God Member

Quote:
Also there is almost full employment
According to the offical figures unemployment in Ireland is at a 10 year high of 7.8%. The UK rate is 6.7%
Old 08-12-2008, 22:50   #73
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
That`s not just discourteous but is discrimination against the Jehovahs community a peace loving belief or is that ok for you because they are mainly white or is only Islam peace loving as quoted by you earlier.When people dont agree with Islam they are racist and bigots in your book.
thats not discrimination, its called a sense of humour, n they call the irish thick.
Old 08-12-2008, 22:51   #74
Resting in Peace

Quote:
In that case leave me in the dark and get back to your own money grabbing web site.

Old 08-12-2008, 22:58   #75
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Some people say you are a bit of a animal is that because you do a lot of grunting
No I just choose where I get my feed.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..