Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2008, 19:57   #1

Mumbai what`s next

The curse of Islam strikes again.It has been reported that a number of
British nationals are responsible for this cowardly terrorist attack.
I am sure over the next few weeks we will be hearing first condemnation then justifiable excuses from the supporters of Islam in Britain. I am sure American and British Goverment policy will be held resposible for these
atrocities from these brainwashed Islamic fanatics.
We should all be deeply concerned when sections of our own society are
being brainwashed by Islamic fundamentalists.
When Britain gives these young men and there families a much better free of poverty and less restricted lifestyle than there motherland and they still have a hatred for all that the west represents
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2008, 20:00   #2
God Member

Re: Mumbai what`s next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
The curse of Islam strikes again.It has been reported that a number of
British nationals are responsible for this cowardly terrorist attack.
I am sure over the next few weeks we will be hearing first condemnation then justifiable excuses from the supporters of Islam in Britain. I am sure American and British Goverment policy will be held resposible for these
atrocities from these brainwashed Islamic fanatics.
We should all be deeply concerned when sections of our own society are
being brainwashed by Islamic fundamentalists.
When Britain gives these young men and there families a much better free of poverty and less restricted lifestyle than there motherland and they still have a hatred for all that the west represents
Reported where?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 21:30   #3
God Member

As opposed to the Christian CRusaders who terrorised merry hell out of teh world?

Islam is not the issue, fundamentalistic ideals are. Whilst I am Christian I have a number of GOOD Muslim friends and have no issue at all with their religion.

Unfortunately we do now live in a world where is its easy to hide these thoughts and tendancies. its also now so easy to think of and implement ways to inflict massive amounts of damage to people with little history or expertise. Should we therefore restrict our lives to limit this threat? I personally don't think so.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 22:11   #4
Resting in Peace

My only problem is when I go to the bar.
Two pints of lager and a packet of Mumbai mix

Last edited by Benipete; 29-11-2008 at 22:13.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 22:31   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

its also been reported MANY times that ELVIS is alive, some dumbells actually think its true. when real facts emerge than yer statement may or may not have credence.
Old 29-11-2008, 22:40   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its also been reported MANY times that ELVIS is alive, some dumbells actually think its true. when real facts emerge than yer statement may or may not have credence.
Oh and a bottle of clear water revival

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 10:34   #7
Resting in Peace

I really think the Gordie has a problem with Islam. Its not Islam that's the problem its Islamic Terrorist, a minority who read into a holy book things they want to here. Islam is a peace loving religion that is different to what most people in this country believe in namely Christianity, why should all Muslims be painted with the same brush because of the actions of a few fanatics
Old 30-11-2008, 12:41   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

was listening to a "counter terrorism expert" on tv yesterday, she was saying that the norm is they are "Political Fanatics" not religious fanatics at all, thats a theory i subscribe to.
Old 30-11-2008, 16:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
As opposed to the Christian CRusaders who terrorised merry hell out of teh world?

Islam is not the issue, fundamentalistic ideals are. Whilst I am Christian I have a number of GOOD Muslim friends and have no issue at all with their religion.

Unfortunately we do now live in a world where is its easy to hide these thoughts and tendancies. its also now so easy to think of and implement ways to inflict massive amounts of damage to people with little history or expertise. Should we therefore restrict our lives to limit this threat? I personally don't think so.
How christian crusaders who supposedly terrorised merry hell out of the world have got to do with what has happened in Mumbai I dont know.
Thats like quoting Henry V111 after a I R A atrocity.
I also have a number of good muslim friends and have no issue with any
religion when it is kept as a personal belief. I do have a issue when religious beliefs are used to maim and kill inoccent members of the public
who`s religion and culture is different from these terorrists
these beliefs are being taught and recruiting of tomorrows terrorists is taking place all over Britain today.
You say you dont have a issue with other religions I am the same but it appears some other religions do have a issue with the western countrys religions.
Old 30-11-2008, 16:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
was listening to a "counter terrorism expert" on tv yesterday, she was saying that the norm is they are "Political Fanatics" not religious fanatics at all, thats a theory i subscribe to.
Try listening to a radio talk show when ethnic issues are discussed and members of these communities phone in.You will probably find political and religious veiws go side by side.
Old 30-11-2008, 16:26   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Try listening to a radio talk show when ethnic issues are discussed and members of these communities phone in.You will probably find political and religious veiws go side by side.
Why keep beating about the bush just admit you a racist, full stop
Old 01-12-2008, 11:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I really think the Gordie has a problem with Islam. Its not Islam that's the problem its Islamic Terrorist, a minority who read into a holy book things they want to here. Islam is a peace loving religion that is different to what most people in this country believe in namely Christianity, why should all Muslims be painted with the same brush because of the actions of a few fanatics
I am not painting all muslims with the same brush.I have made references
over the last few weeks regarding problems with immigration.
It is a well known fact that Islamic extremists are indoctrinating some members of these ethnic communities in places of worship in parts
of Britain. You and a few more of your cliche are in total denial of any such problems
Old 01-12-2008, 11:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Why keep beating about the bush just admit you a racist, full stop
I am no racist full stop.I just dont have my head buried in the sand.
I am sure you mean well but you are misguided to what is happening or in
denial.It does not make me a racist just because I have pointed out some of the problems that immigration as caused in the ethnic communities.It also does not help solving these problems by denial.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:53   #14
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I am no racist full stop.I just dont have my head buried in the sand.
I am sure you mean well but you are misguided to what is happening or in
denial.It does not make me a racist just because I have pointed out some of the problems that immigration as caused in the ethnic communities.It also does not help solving these problems by denial.
The people that have answered you are not in denial, they are telling you a few truth's one of which is that by your attitude both in this and other deliberately inflammatory threads that you have started, you are a racist!

As much as you may deny this, I think they are right.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 16:15   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The people that have answered you are not in denial, they are telling you a few truth's one of which is that by your attitude both in this and other deliberately inflammatory threads that you have started, you are a racist!

As much as you may deny this, I think they are right.

Think we should direct him to Gayles leaving thread Less

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..