Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2009, 12:03   #76
God Member

Re: UFOS over Preston

That's because we've explored our planet so we know what there is on it. We haven't explored outer space yet so how can you say there isn't something out there?

You're possibly right, there possibly isn't anything out there and we're completely alone in the universe, the only planet to sustain any form of life. BUT, my point is - that we don't actually know that for certain yet so it's a bit unfair to call it rubbish or codswallop when there is the possibility that it is you who could be wrong.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2009, 12:05   #77
God Member

Just because the evidence has been witheld from mainstream media, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I have mentioned in another thread that there are whistleblower archeologists who have found the evidence and it has been commandeered and 'buried' in the vaults of The Smithsonian Institute.

All this discussion about what is and what isn't true will be over by year end.
All indications are that Disclosure will happen soon.

After that, info that has been supressed for 60 yrs will emerge, including archeological evidence about ancient contact with ETs

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 12:11   #78
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Indeed we are. So why ruin it by posting all this codswallop about UFO's on here? There are more than enough websites catering just for the cranks, the crazies and the conspiracy theories so please, please, please take this infantile vacuity somewhere else.
Same could be said for the political threds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
That's because we've explored our planet so we know what there is on it. We haven't explored outer space yet so how can you say there isn't something out there?
We havent fully explored our oceans or our planet fully.

I mean we still find new species here on earth now, if you look at hte size of the universe, you have to be pretty closed minded to think that we are the only life force.
Old 19-10-2009, 12:40   #79
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
I don't know what is out there; neither does science - that is what lots of boffins are trying to find out. What is being posted on here is all about UFO's supposedly visiting this planet and about conspiracies to cover up such drop-ins. It is about idiots who claimed to have been kidnapped by these visitors and it is about more imbeciles who claim to be in telepathic contact with their extra-terrestrial cousins. It is about simpletons and schizoids who see and photograph any aircraft and claim it is a UFO.
Quite simply, there is no verifiable evidence for such phenomena and I can only recommend that if you are are taking such nonsense seriously you visit your GP and ask him to make an appointment for you to see a psychiatrist.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 12:42   #80
God Member

Former Canadian Minister of Defence releases information that the USA is using Alien Technology.

Mexico 'reveals'

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Last edited by MargaretR; 19-10-2009 at 12:48.
Old 19-10-2009, 12:50   #81
God Member

...another couple of crackpots...
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 14:55   #82
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
J
All this discussion about what is and what isn't true will be over by year end.
Ah so you've moved the date from November the first? Or as your mate say's according to the Mayan calender the 6th?

I don't remember you mentioning there will be a delay? What's happened? Wrong reality, or wrong stimulants?
Quote:
Gayle = That's because we've explored our planet so we know what there is on it. We haven't explored outer space yet so how can you say there isn't something out there?

You're possibly right, there possibly isn't anything out there and we're completely alone in the universe, the only planet to sustain any form of life. BUT, my point is - that we don't actually know that for certain yet so it's a bit unfair to call it rubbish or codswallop when there is the possibility that it is you who could be wrong.
As has already been mentioned we haven't quite, explored our planet, however, I think I'll go along with Patrick Moore he is more believable than most.

Quote:
Despite believing that there may well be life in other parts of the universe, he has stated that he believes that there has not been any real contact with aliens and he dismisses all theories of the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs.
O.K. I've taken it from wiki, Patrick Moore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but even they print the 'real' truth sometimes!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 15:12   #83
God Member

November 6th is the start of a spell lasting 360 days during which several unexpected strange events are prophesied to occur and for which no detail was provided, except to say that they won't be good news
nice of you to take an interest in my blog

In order to get anywhere near convincing me of your ideas of what is the truth, you will have to come up with someone with more authority than Patrick Moore
Attached Images
File Type: jpg einstein.jpg (26.2 KB, 3 views)

Old 19-10-2009, 15:15   #84
God Member

There's two things going on here. There are people expressing whether there is a possibility of alien life existing somewhere. Then there are the conspiracy theorists who believe we're already living among them, or that they've at least landed and there's a massive coverup by the US government that will come out by year end. Can we not keep the latter to David Icke style websites? David Icke is of course the guy that was a professional footballer but then switched to conspiracy theories about how the world is lead by an elite whom are actually reptilian not human. Queen Elizabeth II is even a reptile, he alleges. Comeon, can we not keep the conspiracies there? It wouldn't surprise me if Margaret etc were registered on those sites anyway.
Old 19-10-2009, 15:19   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
There's two things going on here. There are people expressing whether there is a possibility of alien life existing somewhere. Then there are the conspiracy theorists who believe we're already living among them, or that they've at least landed and there's a massive coverup by the US government that will come out by year end. Can we not keep the latter to David Icke style websites? David Icke is of course the guy that was a professional footballer but then switched to conspiracy theories about how the world is lead by an elite whom are actually reptilian not human. Queen Elizabeth II is even a reptile, he alleges. Comeon, can we not keep the conspiracies there? It wouldn't surprise me if Margaret etc were registered on those sites anyway.
Its quite an interesting discussion isn't it?
...and now we are keeping it civilised, without mudslinging innuendos, more people are likely to read it.
Just because it doesn't fit one mod's version of the truth, there is no reason for it to get moved to Anything Goes.

Old 19-10-2009, 15:23   #86
God Member

Quote:
Its quite an interesting discussion isn't it?
...and now we are keeping it civilised, without mudslinging innuendos, more people are likely to read it.
Just because it doesn't fit one mod's version of the truth, there is no reason for it to get moved to Anything Goes.
I don't think the latter conspiracy theorists are interesting no. I think they should go back to posting on the far out conspiracy theory websites where everyone there can indulge their fairy tales.
Old 19-10-2009, 15:24   #87
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
nice of you to take an interest in my blog
No interest in your blog, you posted it in 'get a life's' thread about being the 1st of November and he being a comrade of yours had to interject and let us know that you don't really have a clue because according to the 'Mayan' calendar it's the 6th!

So could you and he get into a huddle and agree on which bit of bull's manure you wish to spread just so it has an honest ring to it.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 15:25   #88
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
I don't think the latter conspiracy theorists are interesting no. I think they should go back to posting on the far out conspiracy theory websites where everyone there can indulge their fairy tales.
You contribution/opinion is welcome
...so you will stop reading it now - unless mud slinging starts when your intervention will be very welcome

Old 19-10-2009, 15:28   #89
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
bull's manure
Oh dear - here we go again

Old 19-10-2009, 15:30   #90
God Member

Seriously.. Why do you have to post it all here? Can't you just have a far out website linked in your signature and then we can go there if we're really that interested in fairy tales?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..