Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2008, 08:49   #151
Senior Member+

Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
thought id add myself to this thread..... Im 10 weeks now, scan is booked for 23rd sept, i feel constantly sick and tired

I like cheese spread on toast and fizzy water lol
They say that cheese spread is not good when u pregnant but im only saying
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-08-2008, 10:23   #152
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanda25 View Post
What!!, since when?.......all these 'rules' whats ya should eat and shouldnt, is getting ridiculous!, cheese spread is fine, as long as its made with pasturised milk
They used to say dont eat nuts, now ya can!....Its all a load of crap if ya ask me, i ate what i wanted when i was pregnant and my kids were healthy.....in the long run i think its just plain common sense, what ya should and shouldnt eat
Old 18-08-2008, 13:49   #153
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanda25 View Post
Eating cheese during pregnancy

Quote:
Cheeses which are SAFE to eat in pregnancy

Hard cheeses:
Austrian smoked, Babybel, Caerphilly, Cheddar, Cheshire, Derby, Double Gloucester, Edam, Emmental, English goat's cheddar, feta, Gouda, Gruyere, Halloumi, Havarti, Jarlsberg, Lancashire, Manchego, Orkney, paneer, Parmesan, Pecorino (hard), Provolone, Red Leicester.

Soft and processed cheeses:
Boursin, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, goat's cheese without a white rind, mascarpone, mozzarella, Philadelphia, processed cheese (such as cheese spread), Quark, ricotta.

Yoghurts (all varieties), probiotic drinks, fromage frais, soured cream and crème fraîche - any variety, including natural, flavoured and biologically active - are all safe to eat.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 14:17   #154
God Member

I`m glad i`m not pregnant........i love mi cheeses
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 14:27   #155
Senior Member+

hey i said im only saying,thats what i got tol when i was pregnant with my 1st, i ate everythin you shoudnt eat as well and my son is fine.
Old 26-08-2008, 20:12   #156
Senior Member+

Well 11 days left got my baby to be born, hope she comes sooner cuz i've had enough of pregnancy, got midwife tomorrow, i hope i go into labour tonite so it saves me the trip hehhe
Old 26-08-2008, 20:24   #157
Senior Member+

Ohh im thinking of you and got my fingers crossed for you i can remember all to well what its like to be at the end of your pregnancy!. x
Old 26-08-2008, 20:41   #158
Senior Member+

Emily is intolerant to the things I had most of during pregnancy. I ate lots of cheese and drank lots of milk, also ate loads of strawberrys, all of which she now can't have!!! It just goes to show even the healthy stuff can turn out to be a problem.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 20:53   #159
God Member

Good luck Yolandaxxxx
Old 27-08-2008, 13:09   #160
Senior Member+

Thanks Bernie, still here no sign of baby yet, went to midwife today, aparently baby is back to back so she has given me some tips on how to make her move, 10 days to go and counting, im going on my bouncing ball now c ya later XX
Old 28-08-2008, 12:54   #161
God Member

Come on Yolanda get a move on
Old 29-08-2008, 14:42   #162
Senior Member+

for the pregnant ladies....... accy asda are selling a future mother pack.. it has small bottles of relaxing bath essencem leg and foot reviver, mousturisin oil spray (good for stretch marks) and body cream.... only £1.50 and will last a few weeks

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 29-08-2008, 15:08   #163
Senior Member+

too late for me, haha
Old 29-08-2008, 15:51   #164
Senior Member+

That anti stretch mark cream never worked for me, tried the lot and none of it seemed to make a difference
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 15:52   #165
Senior Member+

i bought it cos it smells nice lol.. im hoping the oil will help when the itching starts cos it drove me mad with tyler!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..