Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2008, 15:57   #196
Senior Member+

Re: pregnant

someones put bricks in my bra!!!!!!!!!

and bubbly wierdness in my tummy.....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-09-2008, 16:06   #197
God Member

When webrowsing today I came across something that might interest you pregnant ladies.
When in the womb the gut of a foetus contains no bacteria (neither good nor bad bacteria)

During a normal birth the emerging child swallows bacteria from the vagina and that is how the baby's gut begins populating itself.

Gut bacteria are essential for health so if you have a caesarian birth your baby is born with none and is at a disadvantage.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 16:08   #198
Senior Member+

oh....... so does that mean that all c-section babies should have some breast milk? because that has bacteria in it.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 13-09-2008, 16:25   #199
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
oh....... so does that mean that all c-section babies should have some breast milk? because that has bacteria in it.
Quite likely - or maybe add probiotics to a bottle feed

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 16:28   #200
Senior Member+

i think they are doing that now....... they are trying to make formula as good as breast milk... some have fish oils in as well..

Old 13-09-2008, 17:38   #201
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

ok back to cravings....i remember when i was pregnant with my first, i loved eating muscles in a jar!!
and drinking the vinegar lol!!

With my second i wanted to eat sand.........dont ask!!
Old 13-09-2008, 17:47   #202

i hadnt really hadmuch cravings with daniella and if i did theynever lasted long. ive had none at all with baby number two
Old 13-09-2008, 17:48   #203

i wanted a really unusual one though lol
Old 15-09-2008, 16:56   #204
Senior Member+

4 DAYS TILL MY SCAN

sooooo excited lol

Old 15-09-2008, 19:51   #205
God Member

Quote:
4 DAYS TILL MY SCAN

sooooo excited lol
Is this your dating scan, emamum?
Old 15-09-2008, 19:54   #206
Senior Member+

erm... no lol, my dating scan is next tuesday... i have a scan on fri when i see consultant at accyvic and then my dating scan on tues at bburn...

Old 15-09-2008, 19:56   #207
God Member

Quote:
erm... no lol, my dating scan is next tuesday... i have a scan on fri when i see consultant at accyvic and then my dating scan on tues at bburn...
This is the one where you find out how many weeks gone you are and how many you're having, right?

Hope all goes well for you, emamum.
Old 15-09-2008, 19:58   #208
Senior Member+

dont you start on the how many i an having lol ONE!!!!
yeah it is...

thanks.... i heard the heartbeat the other day excited about seeing her

Old 15-09-2008, 20:00   #209
God Member

Quote:
dont you start on the how many i an having lol ONE!!!!
yeah it is...

thanks.... i heard the heartbeat the other day excited about seeing her
How do you already know you're having a girl?
Old 15-09-2008, 20:01   #210
Senior Member+

i dont lol, its just easier to say 'her' than 'it'

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..