Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2011-a-58829.html)

Barrie Yates 27-02-2012 14:28

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 973094)
Could not agree more and we are now in the Europa League as well, still going for that Champions League place though.
I have a feeling we will be back at Wembley soon.
Where were la creme today? I did not see them lift the cup!

Very unlikely you will qualify for the Champions League, quite possibly not even for the Europa on league placing - so make the most of it. may even have been down to scouse tribal custom that they won:tongueout:D

Boeing Guy 27-02-2012 15:02

Your lot have only one chance at glory this year. However the way things are going your neighbours are going to deny even that. I would say hahahaha

Barrie Yates 28-02-2012 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 973270)
Your lot have only one chance at glory this year. However the way things are going your neighbours are going to deny even that. I would say hahahaha

We will give them a run for their money, something your lot can't do:tongueout
Of course having got a place in the Europa Cup will KK walk out again - will that be the third time he has walked away from a club?:D:D:D

Boeing Guy 28-02-2012 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 973601)
We will give them a run for their money, something your lot can't do:tongueout
Of course having got a place in the Europa Cup will KK walk out again - will that be the third time he has walked away from a club?:D:D:D

A run for their money......you don't have much faith then, goodness me I thought you would be proclaiming your lot would win it by next week....:eek:

For the record.. Kenny left Liverpool because of the effect the Hillsbrough Disaster had had on him.
At Blackburn he became Director of Football, then left. No walking out.

I would worry a heck of a lot more about the future of SAF's wonder boys, pretty soon you will be wondering why you don't win anything anymore.

Barrie Yates 29-02-2012 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 973618)
For the record.. Kenny left Liverpool because of the effect the Hillsbrough Disaster had had on him.
At Blackburn he became Director of Football, then left. No walking out.

Whichever way you phrase it - he walked away and both clubs have been on the downslope ever since:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 29-02-2012 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 973873)
Whichever way you phrase it - he walked away and both clubs have been on the downslope ever since:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Which is what usually happens when you lose a very influential manager, just what are la creme going to do with Red Nose, cryogenicy freeze him:rolleyes:

The simply fact is this, Kenny is back. :cool:

Barrie Yates 07-03-2012 13:01

I see that BG doesn't have anything to say after the weekend's failure - for the scousers. Maybe they have given up on the Premier League and are now going to put everything into winning the FA Cup - otherwise they will have to play all the preliminary rounds in the Europa.
I think I read that Stoke have played 18 games in that competition this season up to now, can the scousers manage that number of games?
Rovers still hanging on, can they avoid the drop this season?

Boeing Guy 07-03-2012 16:17

Failure? Well yes we lost to Arsenal, but and it is a but, they only just won it in the 90th minute.
I see man u are still 2nd....
Still why don't you just keep knocking others to hide your teams failings.
Good luck in the FA cup...oops

Barrie Yates 08-03-2012 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 975914)
Failure? Well yes we lost to Arsenal, but and it is a but, they only just won it in the 90th minute.
I see man u are still 2nd....
Still why don't you just keep knocking others to hide your teams failings.
Good luck in the FA cup...oops

"Failings" - how many points are the scousers behind La Creme. We may be second at the moment but we do have a chance of overtaking them whereas the scousers will be lucky to get into 6th place the way they are going.:D
Read this morning that Glen Johnson has attempted to re-ignite the racism subject - it must be still alive and and thriving at Anfield:rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 08-03-2012 19:37

Whatever you say Barrie, this is getting very tit for tat.

Boeing Guy 08-03-2012 21:11

Best not mention tonight's result then

cashman 08-03-2012 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 976253)
Best not mention tonight's result then

Well i will 2-3.:D

Mancie 08-03-2012 22:54

Bilbao were the better team tonight.. best away team performance at OT this season (well maybe with citeh..and rovers :D)..but as they say we can now concentrate on the League... Pool can concentrate on the FA cup. :D

jaysay 09-03-2012 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 976269)
Well i will 2-3.:D

ya arrogant Fergie again why he picks that lazy little Brazil nut god only knows:D

Barrie Yates 09-03-2012 11:36

We were crap, at least De Gea is showing some ability now or it would have been an impossible dream.
Why he played Smalling only he knows, then have Ferdinand warm up and not bring him on but re-jig the formation by bringing Carrick on??????????????????