Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2011-a-58829.html)

Mancie 29-01-2012 23:48

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 965986)
Not bad.... I feel like saying tell me ma, put the champagne on ice, Dave, we might just be off to Wembley twice. It's great to King Kenny back

Not sure Glen Johnson is to keen on Liverpools new kit for the Carling Cup Final :D

http://extras.inyork.com/yorkblog/yo...2X00203_9.jpeg

Boeing Guy 30-01-2012 08:27

Very fetching......
On a serous note though, what's happening to la creme? Last year at this time they were top of the table.....
Not off to Wembley, out of the Champions League there's always next year, but on the bright side la creme are still in the Europa League a cup that la creme have still yet to win!! Would'nt it be ironic if la creme were to face their neighbours in the Final!

jaysay 30-01-2012 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966252)
Very fetching......
On a serous note though, what's happening to la creme? Last year at this time they were top of the table.....
Not off to Wembley, out of the Champions League there's always next year, but on the bright side la creme are still in the Europa League a cup that la creme have still yet to win!! Would'nt it be ironic if la creme were to face their neighbours in the Final!

Now that would be one match I would watch:rolleyes:

Mancie 31-01-2012 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966252)
Very fetching......

Yeah very fetching BG

BBC Sport - Liverpool apologise after website video shows alleged racist gesture

Reckon you should get your own house in order rather than worry about United .. aye?

Boeing Guy 31-01-2012 07:53

I do believe this is a forum about football.
I did not bring up the racist arguments, you did.
I feel that it was done as a cheap shot, seeing that Manchester United Football Club have lost some of their glitter.
But then again, what would I expect Mancie, you do the same with every political thread you don't agree with.

If I were you,
I would worry about your own team, after all they way they are going they won't be getting ANY silverware this year

jaysay 31-01-2012 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966511)
I feel that it was done as a cheap shot, seeing that Manchester United Football Club have lost some of their glitter.
But then again, what would I expect Mancie, you do the same with every political thread you don't agree with.

If I were you,
I would worry about your own team, after all they way they are going they won't be getting ANY silverware this year

And every true footballk supporter will cheer at that one;)

Boeing Guy 31-01-2012 12:44

Even better.....
It's the first time in the Premier League era that Manchester United have been out of the Champions League and FA Cup by this stage of the season.
hahahaha

Barrie Yates 31-01-2012 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966559)
Even better.....
It's the first time in the Premier League era that Manchester United have been out of the Champions League and FA Cup by this stage of the season.
hahahaha

More than can be said about the scousers or are they going to put in a late spurt for the Premier League in season 2012/2013:tongueout
Reports in this mornings paper that they are going to be investigated again for crowd problems - they do seem to have some real racist prats - on and off the field :D

Boeing Guy 31-01-2012 14:24

Glad to hear the team are to take action, there is no place in life for racism, unfortunately it will always happen, both on and off the pitch and in normal everyday life.
I would be careful knocking Liverpool after all Evra has been accused of racism as well

Patrice Evra video using n-word on YoutTube | Mail Online

unless of course Manchester United all live in a glass house........

No we will not win the league this year, but judging by Man U's recent form neither will they:tongueout

ToffeeGuy 31-01-2012 15:47

'King' Kenny has got Liverpool back to the level they were at under Benitez. In the meantime Spurs and City have overtaken them. Looks like being another 20+ years before the title comes back to Anfield.

They just can't beat the lesser teams at home and have no consistency.

Boeing Guy 31-01-2012 15:56

in 12 months....not bad

Mancie 31-01-2012 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966511)

If I were you,

Fair do's it is a cheap shot.. as for me doing the same in other threads I don't agree with, I reckon that's like the kettle calling the pan black.
I don't worry about United not winning silverware in this or any season..seems to me you lot do the worrying. :)

Boeing Guy 01-02-2012 07:51

Oh I don't know about worrying, we won 3 nil last night without Gerrard or Suarez, still in two cups, the final of one. It will be nice to go back to Wembley it's been too long.
Four points off a champions league place next year. I'd say things are looking up.

Boeing Guy 01-02-2012 16:02

I missed out luv

Barrie Yates 02-02-2012 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 966802)
Oh I don't know about worrying, we won 3 nil last night without Gerrard or Suarez, still in two cups, the final of one. It will be nice to go back to Wembley it's been too long.
Four points off a champions league place next year. I'd say things are looking up.

Yes the scousers do seem to be on a roll - of course it could still be a downhill one for them, but they did get 3 points closer to the top team, but nocloser to MUFC. Unfortunately they still need to win 6 more Premier League games than La Creme do - no chance.
Of course if they do get into the Champions league again there is always the chance that they will get all English clubs banned again with the numpties that support them:tongueout