Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2011-a-58829.html)

Boeing Guy 12-02-2012 07:31

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by carpon (Post 969820)
What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown:mad:

Thanks for that mate.

jaysay 12-02-2012 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by carpon (Post 969820)
What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown:mad:

You only just realised that, some of us have known that for years, that's why I no longer read the crap he puts on here in a drunken stupor

gynn 12-02-2012 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 969808)
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?

Withdraw that remark, please.

I turned to this thread with interest to read people's views on the behaviour of Messrs Suarez, Evra and Dalgleish yesterday.

All I got was schoolboy garbage like the above!

jaysay 12-02-2012 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by gynn (Post 969844)
Withdraw that remark, please.

I turned to this thread with interest to read people's views on the behaviour of Messrs Suarez, Evra and Dalgleish yesterday.

All I got was schoolboy garbage like the above!

Withdraw the remark, the mods should remove the jerk altogether, no matter what goes on on the field, those comments are not acceptable on any forum, the man is a disgrace, and has no part to play amongst descent sober people:mad::mad::mad:

Barrie Yates 12-02-2012 15:10

I don't agree with that Mancie, I think that at both Heysel & Sheffield the authorities, both ground and police, were to blame.
As for yesterday, well I see that Suarez has at last apologised for that incident, a pity that KK hasn't apologised for his after match comments - taking after Arsene "I didn't see that" Wenger.
Isn't it time that they admitted they were wrong - they did have the opportunity to challenge the ban but didn't, so what does that say? Let us have closure and then get on with the football.
I did think it was a good game but I admit my bias, enjoyed Spurs win as well - maybe they will be the closest challengers to United - and even Rovers won well.
I think BG meant that the scousers would be pushing for a Europa Cup place next year, certainly don't think that they will be aiming for the Champion's League

Boeing Guy 12-02-2012 16:24

Well said Barrie, glad to hear your comments, I could not agree more.
I see Kenny now has apologised for his behaviour as well.
It is time to draw a line below these sad incidents.
Well I still feel that we can make the Champions League next year, only 4 points in it at the moment.
Seems city just wanted to throw it away today, supprised by that

Boeing Guy 12-02-2012 17:47

Although, they did get the result, are you still sure Spurs are your closest challengers?
I would have thought you are City's closest challenge

cashman 12-02-2012 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 969921)
Although, they did get the result, are you still sure Spurs are your closest challengers?
I would have thought you are City's closest challenge

Shhh B.G. yeh aint to mention that word to a plastic manc.:D

gynn 13-02-2012 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 969890)
As for yesterday, well I see that Suarez has at last apologised for that incident,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 969905)
I see Kenny now has apologised for his behaviour as well.

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez and Kenny Dalglish apologise after US owners intervene over handshake row

It seems they only apologised after the American owners intervened. No doubt they saw Suarez and Dalgleish's behaviour as harmful to their money making machine.

Boeing Guy 13-02-2012 06:35

Yeah, well they are a business, just like the Theatre of Merchandise, just down the A580

gynn 13-02-2012 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 969995)
Yeah, well they are a business, just like the Theatre of Merchandise, just down the A580

Football is now populated by owners who have no interest in the traditions or history of the game, and are only there to make a quick buck.

Like the Fenway group at Liverpool, the Glaziers at United or those incredibly dodgy looking characters now running Blackburn Rovers.

gynn 13-02-2012 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 969995)

Football is now populated by owners who have no interest in the traditions or history of the game, and are only there to make a quick buck.

Like the Fenway group at Liverpool, the Glaziers at United or those incredibly dodgy looking characters now running Blackburn Rovers.

jaysay 13-02-2012 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by gynn (Post 969997)

That's spot on gynn, the only person who bought a football club with the intension of improving that club without making a profit was Jack Walker, Jack will be spinning in his grave seeing the crap now going on down at Ewood:mad:

Boeing Guy 13-02-2012 12:07

I am sure he is Jay, it's very sad what has happened to the game

Mancie 13-02-2012 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 969840)
You only just realised that, some of us have known that for years, that's why I no longer read the crap he puts on here in a drunken stupor

For someone who no longer reads my crap you always have alot to say.