Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2011-a-58829.html)

DaveinGermany 07-02-2012 19:42

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 968756)
now how many have mancy u won???

Er ..... let me see now ..... could it be ? Is it ? I know ........ less than us, yes, definitely less than us ! ;) :D

PS/ wouldn't normally pull folk about their spelling there BG, but it's spelt Manky U as in, proper manky :D

Boeing Guy 07-02-2012 20:21

Thanks for the spell check Dave, I would not want the Manky's pointing that out, b@@@@y ipads!

So just let me get this, we have won FIVE, yes FIVE European Cups and they have .......three. Oh well this year I am sure they will win a fourth...oops!
Well there's always next year, but then we could well be there after our SIXTH:tongueout

DaveinGermany 07-02-2012 20:34

2 Attachment(s)
Aye BG, 5 (Five) it is. :)

Mancie 07-02-2012 21:24

:D Nuff said....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqKQY...eature=related

Boeing Guy 07-02-2012 21:40

Very good Mancie, very good.
Still only 1 in front though and it could well stay that way this year, judging by your pesky neighbours.
However, we have seen you twice this year and Drew once and Won the other. I am hoping for a repeat of March 2009, bring on saturday

cashman 07-02-2012 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 967859)
One shot wonders and I seem to remember that JW spent a lot of money - just for one season of glory - no stamina or long term planning - not even short term:tongueout

Still the only "Small Town" club to win it , n likely to remain so, Why is that i wonder?:confused: City clubs= Much bigger grounds/gates, so obviously less merchandising,less media coverage etc, n blatanly obvious how much scum have spent year after year after year,more than likely go down this time, but will still get around 20.000 "Real Fans" Scum "NEVER" had that many real uns.:tongueout

jaysay 08-02-2012 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 968812)
Thanks for the spell check Dave, I would not want the Manky's pointing that out, b@@@@y ipads!

So just let me get this, we have won FIVE, yes FIVE European Cups and they have .......three. Oh well this year I am sure they will win a fourth...oops!
Well there's always next year, but then we could well be there after our SIXTH:tongueout

Am I right in thinking that 4 of Liverpool's 5 were actually won when the were champions not second like in the case of other clubs;)

jaysay 10-02-2012 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 968647)
Cat Power - Watch a cat crash a football game - Liverpool Tottenham - YouTube
Wow what a great performance by the new signing at Anfield, Liverpools new formation 4 Paw 4:D

Update on the cat
Funny Cat Problem

Barrie Yates 11-02-2012 10:45

What has happened to the "fantastic" scouse support?
Deloitte Football Money League Revenue Table (does not include transfer dealings), shows Real & Barca in 1 & 2 with La Creme in 3rd place. No change in the top 7 places but Liverpool are in 9th, having been overtaken by Inter. Not on;y that but they have actually had a fall in revenue, the only clob in the top 12 to do so.
United - £331.4M Liverpool £183.6M suggests maybe that Liverpool support is waning?

Boeing Guy 11-02-2012 11:02

Seeing that Liverpool are one of the few clubs to release a new strip every two years, will cost a few quid. After all Man U do so every season? Maybe they should rip their supporters off just like la creme?

Boeing Guy 11-02-2012 15:59

Well you kept your title chances alive today, still at least it was not a walk in the park for you.
Personally I felt today's Suarez/Evra's incidents, by both players, before and after, Suarez refusing to shake Evra's hand pre match and Evra celebrating in front of Suarez post match should now be the end of it.

On a side note, I see that some Man U fans had a rather offensive Fanzine seized, featuring a Klu Klux Klan cut out mask. Seems that both teams have their share of idiots.
BBC News - Manchester United fanzine seized before Liverpool game

Mancie 11-02-2012 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 969735)
Suarez refusing to shake Evra's hand pre match and Evra celebrating in front of Suarez post match should now be the end of it.

On a side note, I see that some Man U fans had a rather offensive Fanzine seized, featuring a Klu Klux Klan cut out mask. Seems that both teams have their share of idiots.

"on a side note" :D...you've got some front mate, and I'll give you that.. Suarez should be deported back to whatever kak hole he came from...but then I reckon the scousers would appeal against it to the european court of human rights.:D:D;)

Boeing Guy 11-02-2012 22:26

Not front Mancie, I am better than that. What has been done is done. From what I saw today both were doing stupid things. Man U fans have also done stupid things, Liverpool fans have done stupid things.
There is no mileage in dragging up this subject, other than for petty gain. I will not get into further bickering on this.

Mancie 11-02-2012 22:36

Ok what's done is done..it's a pity "king kenny" don't see it the same way..he comes across like some guard at a death camp.."I will defend my player to the death"
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?

carpon 12-02-2012 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 969808)
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?

What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown:mad: