Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 09:03   #526
Resting in Peace

Re: Liverpool road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I don't really fancy our chances this Sunday. .. but the arsenal game is the one we can't afford to loose
you mean you don't think you can beat them useless bin dippers Mancie,
Old 03-03-2011, 19:36   #527
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
How you've got the brass neck nerve to criticise any reffing decisions is quite beyond me Barrie, but at least you know what the rest of football have been putting up with for 20 years now
At least I comment on my team, win or lose - Must agree with your practice though, not much that you can say about Rovers
Old 03-03-2011, 19:40   #528
Senior Member+

Quote:
I don't really fancy our chances this Sunday. .. but the arsenal game is the one we can't afford to loose
Agree Mancie, important players out, others having a bad run, not a good time to be playing the Scousers, just hope that they have not been watching all-in wrestling and practicing their body checks
Old 03-03-2011, 21:32   #529
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

What's with all the pre-emptive excuses lads ? Covering your arses in advance should it go titties up ?
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:38   #530
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
What's with all the pre-emptive excuses lads ? Covering your arses in advance should it go titties up ?
Yes, it is all bad news at the moment - few players out and now they have just extended Fletcher's contract Just hoping it goes with the statistics - however the deciding game will, inn all probability, be United v Gooneys
Old 04-03-2011, 09:50   #531
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
One defeat and all the plastic Mancs become doubting Thomases
Old 04-03-2011, 18:03   #532
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
One defeat and all the plastic Mancs become doubting Thomases
We do expect to lose one now and then - different than you who hope to win one now and then
Old 04-03-2011, 18:16   #533
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
We do expect to lose one now and then - different than you who hope to win one now and then
Ya but not against the scousers I've known United fans commit suicide when that happens
Old 05-03-2011, 16:17   #534
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
At least I comment on my team, win or lose - Must agree with your practice though, not much that you can say about Rovers
As usual Jay - don't suppose you will be commenting on Rovers performance today.
We may be in danger of losing the title race, but, Rovers are in just as much danger of losing Premiership status - perhaps more. Only 2 points above the drop zone and you have played 2 games more
Old 05-03-2011, 22:11   #535
God Member

Fulham v Rovers was best game of the day.. Rovers were unlucky not to get a draw...Rovers have some big lads in the team and are playing like Wimbledon did in the 80's..plenty of hard work but no class.. just my opinion
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:19   #536
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Fulham v Rovers was best game of the day.. Rovers were unlucky not to get a draw...Rovers have some big lads in the team and are playing like Wimbledon did in the 80's..plenty of hard work but no class.. just my opinion
Hell find myself agree with you on this one Mancie think they were worth a draw, but the bottom line is we need nine points from somewhere and possibly a change of luck, one thing is for sure we don't have miss Dunny when he's not playing which unfortunately to often these days
Old 06-03-2011, 14:32   #537

Bet you enjoyed that match, D i G.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 14:58   #538
JFT96

I know i did, oh yes!!!!

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 15:09   #539
God Member

And there's me thinking you lot would be supporting United today... us being the "local" team and all
Anyway we wuz robbed!
Old 06-03-2011, 15:25   #540
God Member

Liverpool are just playground bullies..they should be reported to the headmaster for making Nani cry!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..