Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 19:28   #586
Senior Member+

Re: Liverpool road to the title 2011

Teased you a bit today Jay, but then helped you out, glad that it put some spine into your lot, they did real good against Arsenal.
Pity we can't say the same about the scousers - "King Kenny's" crown can't be tarnishing already, can it?
Accrington Web
Old 02-04-2011, 19:43   #587
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Teased you a bit today Jay, but then helped you out, glad that it put some spine into your lot, they did real good against Arsenal.
Pity we can't say the same about the scousers - "King Kenny's" crown can't be tarnishing already, can it?
A minor hiccup, in the great scheme of things, fret yea not thee of the Manc persuasion !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 20:05   #588
Super Moderator

Quote:
And about to get nose bleeds getting so high in the league
Currently working out how to get to Old Trafford, Barrie!
Old 02-04-2011, 22:38   #589
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Easy just follow yer nose.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:51   #590
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Easy Wyn next time your down London ask any passer by they'll point you in the direction of their local ground
Old 03-04-2011, 10:46   #591
Senior Member+

We are still riding high, catch us if we let you - Liverpool, safe but dull: Rovers, still squeaky bum time, could still be Dooooomed: Stanley, nose bleeds and panic in case there is yet another writ issued against them and they get closed down yet again - is that a record that Accrington hold - most times a football club has gone out of business?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19   #592
Super Moderator

Quote:
Stanley, nose bleeds and panic in case there is yet another writ issued against them and they get closed down yet again - is that a record that Accrington hold - most times a football club has gone out of business?
What are you on about, Barrie?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:27   #593
Resting in Peace

Quote:
What are you on about, Barrie?
He's like all Plastic Mancs Wyn arrogant, but there will come a time when the bubble will burst, remember when United couldn't win a raffle and the Scousers were winning everything and without Sky money, but that came to an end as it will at the Theatre of Merchandising and it might not be that far away, when old Red Nose finally goes
Old 03-04-2011, 11:44   #594
Super Moderator

I take it then that all this stuff about writs is just on a par the usual drivel I hear from Man U fans when I go in pubs in London. You may not have noticed it but we have a new bloke at the top now and we all have complete trust in him. Can you say the same about the Glaziers? From the number of cockneys and paddies I see around Manchester wearing green and yellow scarves on matchdays, I'd say not.

As for gloating about the number of times your local club has gone out of business, it takes a particular kind of disloyalty to do that. Fitting really for a plastic Manc.

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 03-04-2011 at 11:48.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 14:40   #595
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I take it then that all this stuff about writs is just on a par the usual drivel I hear from Man U fans when I go in pubs in London. You may not have noticed it but we have a new bloke at the top now and we all have complete trust in him. Can you say the same about the Glaziers? From the number of cockneys and paddies I see around Manchester wearing green and yellow scarves on matchdays, I'd say not.

As for gloating about the number of times your local club has gone out of business, it takes a particular kind of disloyalty to do that. Fitting really for a plastic Manc.
Very aptly put Sir have some Green
Old 04-04-2011, 08:19   #596
JFT96

Well said Wynn, apparently I have to spread some Karma around before I can give you any, so you will have to wait a few days....

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 04-04-2011 at 08:22.
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:48   #597
Resting in Peace

See the fat lad's been at it again the foul mouthed scouse git, didn't see the childish act myself was watching the Cricket Final, but he showed real class again, but you can guarantee he'll just get a slap on the wrists like a £25000 fine or in our money two and six
Old 04-04-2011, 17:58   #598
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
See the fat lad's been at it again the foul mouthed scouse git, didn't see the childish act myself was watching the Cricket Final, but he showed real class again, but you can guarantee he'll just get a slap on the wrists like a £25000 fine or in our money two and six
And just how many of you Man Utd haters can honestly state that you have never - never ever, uttered an obscenity in the hearing of a woman or a child?
Nothing much said about Drogba having an altercation with a Chelsea fan as he left the field, and very little about the "harsh" red card for the 2 footed tackle by the Rover's player.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Old 04-04-2011, 21:47   #599
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
And just how many of you Man Utd haters can honestly state that you have never - never ever, uttered an obscenity in the hearing of a woman or a child?
Nothing much said about Drogba having an altercation with a Chelsea fan as he left the field, and very little about the "harsh" red card for the 2 footed tackle by the Rover's player.
so you think he should be praised fer it then? typical fergy tactic= moving the goalposts.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:01   #600
Resting in Peace

Quote:
As I said I didn't watch the Premos on Saturday have just seen the review this morning I just wonder what Saturdays result would have been if Lee Mason had have had the bottle to do his job right and send Vidic of when the Hammers were winning 2-0, a little bit like the Blackpool match really when the Lashers were winning 2-0 and the dirty little Brazil nut dragged the Pool player down in the box, should have been a SK and a red card there too, that's 6 points in two games they've been given, it would be such a good league if it was a level playing field but it isn't and never has been

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..