Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2009, 23:02   #136
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Season tickets 09/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
I was thinking they have got them season tickets printed early! Are they trying to give people heart attacks! With everything thats been going on these past couple of weeks!
glad its not just me thats dumb.
Old 28-03-2009, 08:02   #137
Senior Member+

It's very worrying that they've only sold about 200 season tickets at the new low price. That's bound to have a serious knock-on effect.
Old 28-03-2009, 08:23   #138
Super Moderator

Let's hope that Harwood Red can use her persuasive powers to maximum effect at Asda today! I reckon with all that's going on at the moment, they should extend the offer to the end of the season and really make a massive effort to push the deal throughout the area.
Old 28-03-2009, 12:51   #139
God Member

Hopefully between Harwood Red, Accymad, Dan, Toni, Kenny, Proccy and 'That Boy Chris Turner', Accrington will have no choice but to succumb to the might of the Stanley bargain
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 13:00   #140
Senior Member+

I think Kenny, Proccy and 'That Boy Chris Turner' will not be thier now! But let's hope the rest of them can get some more people to sign up to the season ticket offer

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 13:53   #141
God Member

Really? Part-timers...
Old 28-03-2009, 15:19   #142
God Member

apparently they have sold a few season tickets there today. One would be a success, any more is good stuff.
Old 28-03-2009, 15:36   #143
God Member

Seeing as there wasn't anyone from the club there apart from Toni I think they've done well. Fan power
Old 28-03-2009, 15:39   #144
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

That's just mucked my plan up, I've just found that you can't buy a season ticket online like I did in past years, looks like I will have to make a special trip, the online option should be available for lazy sods like me or people who don't live near the ground.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 16:54   #145
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Seeing as there wasn't anyone from the club there apart from Toni I think they've done well. Fan power
Nope just Toni i saw as accymad & myself, HR had left as i arrived, but lets say girl power seemed to get the message out there lol

Neil left his scarf, Toni has taken it to the club, should he wonder where it is.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 20:45   #146
God Member

think it was def a success. a few season tickets sold, one fella actually handed over his cash!!!

bagpuss, you can get the form and post it back to the club with your payment if you are feeling that lazy

have to say the funniest moment was me accosting a fella who turned out to be from Hereford and he sarcastically said how well they were doing this season and Accymad said under her breath, yeah we'll see you next year.... he must have damn good hearing cos he turned round and said yeah you're prob right ha ha ha, I was nearly rolling in the aisles

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!

Last edited by harwood red; 30-03-2009 at 20:47.
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 21:54   #147
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
bagpuss, you can get the form and post it back to the club with your payment if you are feeling that lazy
Silly me I thought the 4th was Friday not Saturday so I can do the deed before the Lincoln match.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 10:35   #148
Junior Member+

Just an update for all of your that are asking, we have currently sold around 315 ST so far. However it is pay day for a lot of people either today or tomorrow so fingers crossed we will be frist on their outgoing list for this month

Due to saturday proving to be a big success we had got presentations in order for Accrington & Blackburn college and also looking at approaching another ASDA branch, it was so much fun... Although it would be nice if the injured players could support us as it is in their contracts to "help with any promotion events", I got told by the injured guys that they where all travelling last saturday to find out this morning of Mr Whalley himself that only 1 injured player travelled which ws Pter Murphy. I will now make sure that they do attend as Eric said they must do.

But a big thanks to Kenny, Chris & Andrew for there appearance prior to travelling, and they arent even injured. True dedication that is :P
lancashirelassz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 11:02   #149

how many did we have this time last year????????? and are we doing well with this year ?????
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 11:03   #150
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

can i ask please,how many where sold this season? seems like we had same thought grimps.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..