Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2010, 22:42   #61
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Season Tickets 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Same here not within my budget in short space of time, so will have to spread the cost per match again
Posted via Mobile Device
Shame really,prices were not announced a few weeks ago, therefore giving those who need it.the time to save up.
Old 01-04-2010, 22:51   #62
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Same here not within my budget in short space of time, so will have to spread the cost per match again
Posted via Mobile Device
'19 days to pay up in full or miss out on the offer isn't all that great' (Shakermaker)

I think a few people may have got their wires crossed on the early bird date. The correct final date to obtain the earlybird discount is 4th May, the 17th of April date given is for if you want to be able to reserve your seat as well.

Both myself and UkCowboy clarified this with Lew and Martin in the shop on wednesday afternoon.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 23:17   #63
God Member

In the renweal letter it says:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC
"We would like to offer you the early bird season ticket renewal price specified in the enclosed 2010/11 season ticket brochure, giving you the FIRST priority on next season's tickets until 19th April 2010.

Please note full payment is due no later than Saturday 17th April 2010 if you want to remain in your 2009/10 seat location."
I wondered where the Observer got their date from as there was no mention of 4th May anywhere in the official correspondence from the club (renewal letter).

So the final date for payment (if you're not bothered about your previous seat location) is the 4th May?

Very confusing.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:44   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
'19 days to pay up in full or miss out on the offer isn't all that great' (Shakermaker)

I think a few people may have got their wires crossed on the early bird date. The correct final date to obtain the earlybird discount is 4th May, the 17th of April date given is for if you want to be able to reserve your seat as well.

Both myself and UkCowboy clarified this with Lew and Martin in the shop on wednesday afternoon.
I don't get it the first paragraph of the letter is that chucking in the towel on this Season?

No mention of May 4th anywhere within the letter?

If you don't renew by April 17th do you also not qualify for the vouchers?

Why not just keep it simple?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 18:25   #65

Any news on what the on the door prices are going to be next year ?

Season ticket @ 75 is still a bargain but since I miss weekday games if the on the door stays around £5/£6 I'd be better off without.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:16   #66
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets 2010/2011

Accrington Stanley

Tried to copy the page, but could not!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 16:22   #67
God Member

Here you go:

You can't read the small print though.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 16:23   #68
God Member

Cheers Redash!!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 16:41   #69
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

seems a bit daft to me from what i heard from 4th may seating dearer than Rovers?
Old 03-04-2010, 17:12   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
seems a bit daft to me from what i heard from 4th may seating dearer than Rovers?
Hopefully people will see that even at £230 it's only £10 per game to support THEIR local team and help them progress in the Football League; saving a fiver on each and every visit (if on-the-gate prices stay as they are). If they buy before the 4th it's an even better saving.

Hopefully the under12s that get in for free will badger their parents to get season tickets because they want to be in and amongst the colour and noise of the Clayton End on matchday.

Hopefully the hell of a season that 09/10 has shown us will convince some adrenaline junkie walk-ons to sign on for the full 23 of 2010/11.

Hopefully more Accringtonians will realise that The Crown Ground can offer much more of an all round real football experience than anything shown down at Ewood.

If we are to take ourselves seriously, a bigger fan base is a must. Coley and the lads have laid all that potential down there, now it's up to our commerical department to do what none have done before and CAPITALISE
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 17:15   #71
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Trying to make the "Early Bird" look appealing - I think - fact is in my opinion, these should have been on sale 6/8 weeks ago, when we were winning the odd match!!! Folks would have had more time to spread costs, plus when we were all talking play-offs, people would have bought one. Just my opinion Cashy

Old 03-04-2010, 17:32   #72
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Hopefully people will see that even at £230 it's only £10 per game to support THEIR local team and help them progress in the Football League; saving a fiver on each and every visit (if on-the-gate prices stay as they are). If they buy before the 4th it's an even better saving.

Hopefully the under12s that get in for free will badger their parents to get season tickets because they want to be in and amongst the colour and noise of the Clayton End on matchday.

Hopefully the hell of a season that 09/10 has shown us will convince some adrenaline junkie walk-ons to sign on for the full 23 of 2010/11.

Hopefully more Accringtonians will realise that The Crown Ground can offer much more of an all round real football experience than anything shown down at Ewood.

If we are to take ourselves seriously, a bigger fan base is a must. Coley and the lads have laid all that potential down there, now it's up to our commerical department to do what none have done before and CAPITALISE
theres a hell of a lot of hope yon shaker. yer paragraph 2nd last of All round football experience, whilst i agree, i doubt if many older walk ons will, yer last one agree 100%.
Old 03-04-2010, 19:17   #73

i will get one ... if cav comes back do i get my $ back
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 19:54   #74
God Member

Exclamation Re: Season Tickets 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
Here you go:

You can't read the small print though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post

Better check the small print Grimps!!!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 21:55   #75
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
have already paid fer mine, if he returns i walk forever.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..