Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2010, 16:14   #106
Senior Member+

Re: Season Tickets 2010/2011

you do have a point Tin i must admit.

And whilst I agree we need RH and that ****** out we cant not support the MANAGER and PLAYERS!

Though I have stanley in my blood........... and have watched the rise up the leagues (like you), and feel that something will be missing in my life if I dont go the games.

No joke when Symes equalised away at Torquay last season it was 1 of my fave moments ever watching Stanley. Not the fact that we eventually lost, but the fact I had travelled the length of the country to watch "my" little team.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-07-2010, 15:09   #107
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Well, I agonised long and hard before finally making a decision and for the first time in over 25 years, I haven't bought a season ticket for next year.

My relationship with the club had become increasingly frayed over the last few years and the whole 'SOS issue' was the final straw. After walking all the way to Rochdale I was sat in the pub when O'Neil looked me in the eye and assured me that he was 90% certain that we wouldn't be wound up in court. Just 3 days later he went to court with no plan and in the full knowledge that we wouldn't have a club to support after the hearing.

I can't forgive that and I can't allow myself to be party to such a regime.
I still have your old one. Can you not use that? Probably the same
Old 01-08-2010, 20:52   #108
God Member

How is this going?? Any clues the other night??

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 20:58   #109
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
How is this going?? Any clues the other night??
i asked joe n was told oer 500 which is very good? which amazed me cos i was under impression twas oer 600 last season?
Old 01-08-2010, 21:00   #110
God Member

I thought it was nearer 800 last season Cashy??? Still who will ever know??? Just when did EW leave??

Old 01-08-2010, 21:07   #111
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I thought it was nearer 800 last season Cashy??? Still who will ever know??? Just when did EW leave??
Well thats oer 600 aint it? as fer the E.W. question, its a bit like Aids, once ya got it yer in the crap.
Old 01-08-2010, 21:28   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its a bit like Aids, once ya got it yer in the crap.

and just like AIDS, you can`t get rid.
huncoatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 21:40   #113
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Its unoffical VALAIRIAN !! just some detective work and counting season ticket sales seem to be on a par with last yrs sales standing season ticket all clayton end 334.... seat season tickets all areas mainly in the main stand with a few in the clayton end 445....779 intotal not bad to say we average just under 2000 last season joe!!. information from the stanleystore aldershot game or macclesfield town home games click on buy a seat and it brings the stadium seat planner up and show which tickets are taken ie season tickets same on clayton end standing and seats. its easy so if some one elses wants to check just click on the link and log in like i said in another post the total will include under 12s who are free. Yes VAL it would be fantastic if we could get over athousand ST Sales
Just done a re-count on the season tickets!!! I know i'm sad Well the GRAND TOTAL IS 816 Which is a fantastic effort by the fans
Old 01-08-2010, 22:08   #114
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Just done a re-count on the season tickets!!! I know i'm sad Well the GRAND TOTAL IS 816 Which is a fantastic effort by the fans
that this season mab? hope so, the woman told me oer 500 weds night, still she did ask me if i was sure of me name.
Old 01-08-2010, 22:12   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
that this season mab? hope so, the woman told me oer 500 weds night, still she did ask me if i was sure of me name.

Maybe they have sold 500, the rest are free ones?
Old 01-08-2010, 22:21   #116
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Maybe they have sold 500, the rest are free ones?
My figuer is total season tickets and as you've pointed out,out of that figure there will be under12s which are free and life long season tickets like what forth offical and his dad have!! even so 816 season tickets which is just under half of last years home average is still a fantastic achievement for a club the size of stanley IMHO
Old 01-08-2010, 22:27   #117
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
My figuer is total season tickets and as you've pointed out,out of that figure there will be under12s which are free and life long season tickets like what forth offical and his dad have!! even so 816 season tickets which is just under half of last years home average is still a fantastic achievement for a club the size of stanley IMHO
gotta agree aint bad at all.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:54   #118
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets 2010/2011

Quote:
Cheers for that Mab, pity that with such a great offer we could not break four figures!!!

Next season maybe???

Old 04-08-2010, 13:41   #119
Senior Member+

Seems we've got the cheapest season tickets in the league:
Wigan have sixth-cheapest season ticket of all 92 English clubs | Football | guardian.co.uk
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 18:14   #120
God Member

We must have been one of the cheapest last season also, just a pity that we cannot sell the numbers!!!!!!!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..