Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2007, 13:31   #136
I am Banned

Re: Paedophiles and Chemical castration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Don't you talk some sh4t?

Don't protect the perves, protect or at least help the victims!
The perpetrators protect themselves by frightening the children, they, (the children), often end up thinking there is no-one out there to help them, well unlike you I will help the victim rather than the sick sod that causes the problem in the first place.

Protect him/them, (theses sicko's), as much as you want, both yourself and your father have made it clear with karma comments that you don't like me to tell the truth, well what do you want? I can put my point of view to you and you can shoot it down in flames, if you can prove that these perv's are doing the children some good all very well. Otherwise don't protect them, they deserve all that can be thrown at them for robbing a child of it's innocence!

If you can't live with that, I don't think you will ever develope into a decent human being!
You sent the bad karma first. Answer this seing as you are so smart... If a man is charged with inappropriate manner and another is charged with abduction, assault and buggary of a minor do you give them both the same sentence? Do you castrate them both or kill them both. There are levels of sentencing in guidlines that have been carefully thought out. That way we stop the gallows mentality of uneducated noose swingers.

Last edited by piltymon; 16-06-2007 at 13:38. Reason: spelling
Accrington Web
Old 16-06-2007, 13:31   #137
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
As for 'chopping the lot off'....the penis has no influence over sexual urges...more the other way round.

what you going to "CHOP off a women"? they abuse children too
Now there's a question nobody so far has picked up on, is it possible to 'castrate' or remove sexual desires from a woman, other than marrying them.
Old 16-06-2007, 13:52   #138
God Member

We might aswell all paint swastikas on our foreheads in accy, all this talk of genetic engineering and murdering who we dont like fits perfectly.
Old 16-06-2007, 13:54   #139
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
But then you went on to comment on destructive adult relationships and their effects on children......which is nothing to do with the substance of the thread.
Because everyones going on about paedophiles recking childrens live and taking away there innocence.
Paedophiles are of a very small fraction and dont destroy childrens live as much as other situations.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:03   #140
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Because everyones going on about paedophiles recking childrens live and taking away there innocence.
Paedophiles are of a very small fraction and dont destroy childrens live as much as other situations.
But this thread isn't primarily about what wrecks the lives of children....it is about views on Chemical Castration for convicted paedophiles.......so it is not relevant to bring other arguments in about what wrecks the lives of children. If you want to discuss those things then start another thread.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:07   #141
I am Banned

Quote:
What other situations? I agree with Margaret wholeheartedly here >> just because you believe something doesn't make it fact. I also agree that you should start a new thread if all you want to do is bash me for not being there when I would have been if it hadn't been for your mother. What did you expect from me? Should I have sat in Accrington for 18 years just in case your mum changed her mind?
Old 16-06-2007, 14:09   #142
Beacon of light

Quote:
We might aswell all paint swastikas on our foreheads in accy, all this talk of genetic engineering and murdering who we dont like fits perfectly.
It isn't about being perfect either........it is about dealing with a section of society who are seen to have perverted desires......liking or not liking has nothing to do with it. Most right minded people abhor what paedophiles stand for, and want to protect their children....in fact all children, from these people.....is that so wrong?
How we protect children from these people is what the discussion is around. You may not like some of the opinions given, but that does not make those opinions any less valid.
You have a lot to learn about life.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:15   #143
Beacon of light

And Blazey, I am sorry to disagree with you, but my work allowed me to meet with people whose lives had been thoroughly destroyed by inappropriate sexual contact with adults. These people may get some psychotherapy, but that doesn't return their innocence and their self esteem, and the overwhelming feeling that they were somehow to blame for what happened.
Their lives are ruined....they have problems making meaningful adult relationships and trying to rebuild trust is a major issue for them.
These are my own observations....anecdotal they may be, but their effects cannot be denied.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:21   #144
God Member

Quote:
And Blazey, I am sorry to disagree with you, but my work allowed me to meet with people whose lives had been thoroughly destroyed by inappropriate sexual contact with adults. These people may get some psychotherapy, but that doesn't return their innocence and their self esteem, and the overwhelming feeling that they were somehow to blame for what happened.
Their lives are ruined....they have problems making meaningful adult relationships and trying to rebuild trust is a major issue for them.
These are my own observations....anecdotal they may be, but their effects cannot be denied.
Getting rid of paedophiles doesnt fix all childrens self esteem. There lives can be recked by serious bullying or problems at home. You cant avoid it.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:48   #145
Beacon of light

Nowhere have I said that getting rid of paedophiles would return self esteem to children...and I have no doubt that the situations which you outline have damaging consequences too...but as I have said a number of times, that is not the issue being discussed in this thread.

Please do me the honour of not attibuting to me things that I have not said or implied.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:52   #146
God Member

Quote:
Nowhere have I said that getting rid of paedophiles would return self esteem to children...and I have no doubt that the situations which you outline have damaging consequences too...but as I have said a number of times, that is not the issue being discussed in this thread.

Please do me the honour of not attibuting to me things that I have not said or implied.
I discussed the issue in the thread, the thread consists of rational ideas of solving the problem and committing murder. I think its pretty pointless overall.

Last edited by Mick; 16-06-2007 at 15:35. Reason: bad language
Old 16-06-2007, 14:57   #147
Beacon of light

So Blazey, when you can't win a round with your brain, you seek to insult....how very mature of you.
Now when you leave be sure to close the door quietly won't you.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:58   #148
Beacon of light

and I do hope you are aware that there is a policy against bad language.
Old 16-06-2007, 14:59   #149
God Member

Quote:
I discussed the issue in the thread, the thread consists of rational ideas of solving the problem and committing murder. I think its pretty pointless overall.

Please do me the honour of not being a sarcastic old bag and kiss my ass. I dont want to be a part of this stupid brown nosing group, I came here because I thought it was worthwhile and it turned out to be a load of absolute bollocks. People in accy are stupid and irrational. It makes me feel ashamed to be part of such a society.
What a sad young lady.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Old 16-06-2007, 15:00   #150
God Member

Quote:
So Blazey, when you can't win a round with your brain, you seek to insult....how very mature of you.
Now when you leave be sure to close the door quietly won't you.
Oh i could talk all day on the topic of paedophiles but the point is that Im not going to stoop low and ignore my educationb and my religion and say i'd be stupid enough to stoop to a paedophiles level and commit murder.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..